Homosexuality

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I remember when doctors used to endorse smoking as healthy. Flash forward: Oliver Sacks. The various types of dysphoria's. Someone that can't recognize the left side of their bodies...Are we supposed to cut off the left hand of those that have a dysphoria that cant recognize their left side?

What a tease! I expected something entirely different when I saw your OP title.

I remember when doctors used to endorse smoking as healthy. Flash forward: Oliver Sacks. The various types of dysphoria's. Someone that can't recognize the left side of their bodies...Are we supposed to cut off the left hand of those that have a dysphoria that cant recognize their left side?

Even when doctors declared that smoking certain brands of cigarettes were healthy, the people knew better. I remember when Curly won a contest for an new advertising jingle for cigarettes. It was with the fictional "Coffin Nail Cigarette Company". Even though doctors proclaimed smoking to be healthy, every "imbecile" and "knucklehead" knew otherwise.

Likewise today, doctors say taking it up the ass is healthy, but we, the people, know that its an exit not an entrance.

Why do you care if someone is homosexual?

Well, Homosexuality is a dysphoria...
Not necessarily... Some homosexual people do not want to be another sex. So... it's not really dysphoria as a whole, it's more situational.

now the AMA is bought out to the highest bidder...
No disagreement there. Don't really understand your point still though.

I don't care at all. But it should be kept away from children.

If an adult man wants to dress up in ladies' clothes, that's fine with me. But recruiting young children to become gay is a load of shit. When I was a teen, we were all Normative. Some ADULTS were homos, but kids were not encouraged to pursue sodomy as teens.

What a tease! I expected something entirely different when I saw your OP title.
What does that have to do with Homosexuality?

She's an old woman scared of the present and the future

Reminds me of Sodom and Gomorroh, only worse.
Yep. AIDS was a warning from God. Next time won't be so nice.
Oliver Sacks, the bloke that studied the mind and realized the use of drugs like L-DOPA (and saw the huge plethora of mental illnesses that plagued us )...Homosexuality is just a garden variety bargain basement dysphoria that is well funded...

Last edited:
If an adult man wants to dress up in ladies' clothes, that's fine with me.

He should at least have the figure for it...

c23.jpg

Oliver Sacks, the bloke that studied the mind and realized the use of drugs like L-DOPA (and saw the huge plethora of mental illnesses that plagued us )...Homosexuality is just a garden variety bargain basement sexual dysphoria that is well funded...

Homosexuality isn't a mental illness...Because their lawyers and the fact gays are wealthy they bought out the legal system because gays are substantially wealthy. Gays are like 4% of the American population? A tiny fraction of Americans are gay, why this focus on them?

Homosexuality isn't a mental illness...Because their lawyers and the fact gays are wealthy they bought out the legal system because gays are substantially wealthy. Gays are like 4% of the American population?
2% and chemically unbalanced.

Why should anyone care if someone has an emotional problem? Or care that someone else's lifestyle is putting them at risk for eternal damnation? Wouldn't any normal person feel sympathy toward someone who had any other disability?

Some of us do care about those things but personally, I quit caring. Someone else's sexual dysfunction or soul going to hell is no longer my concern.

Forum List

Back