Homosexuality

Oliver Sacks, the bloke that studied the mind and realized the use of drugs like L-DOPA (and saw the huge plethora of mental illnesses that plagued us )...
I don't know who that is, so it really doesn't mean anything to me. If you would like to link something from them I'll read it.

Homosexuality is just a garden variety bargain basement sexual dysphoria that is well funded...
If Oliver Sacks said that Homosexuality is sexual dysphoria then Oliver is wrong. It CAN BE... But words have have meanings, and that's just not true of the wide subject of Homosexuality.

Calico cats are mulit-colored... Are all cats multi-colored? No. Cats =Homosexuality. Calico = sexual dysphoria.

Homosexuality isn't a mental illness...Because their lawyers and the fact gays are wealthy they bought out the legal system because gays are substantially wealthy.
No. Some are wealthy, most are not. Same as the rest of us.

Gays are like 4% of the American population? A tiny fraction of Americans are gay, why this focus on them?
That's an excellent question. I don't know the answer.

Homosexuality isn't a mental illness...Because their lawyers and the fact gays are wealthy they bought out the legal system because gays are substantially wealthy. Gays are like 4% of the American population? A tiny fraction of Americans are gay, why this focus on them?
You started the thread you thick fucker.

What does that have to do with Homosexuality?

She's an old woman scared of the present and the future

Reminds me of Sodom and Gomorroh, only worse.

what is worse is lot having sex with his daughters.

oh ya, those that use S&G as a reason to believe the homogays are sinning - NEVER mention the rest of that there bible story.

Sodom's Gay Community tried to recruit Almighty God's holy angels into the homosexual lifestyle. Why should He have accepted that? The Angels, if you are familiar with the story were looking for just 5 Normal guys in Sodom so God could spare the place.

oh ya, those that use S&G as a reason to believe the homogays are sinning - NEVER mention the rest of that there bible story.

Sodom's Gay Community tried to recruit Almighty God's holy angels into the homosexual lifestyle. Why should He have accepted that? The Angels, if you are familiar with the story were looking for just 5 Normal guys in Sodom so God could spare the place.

Lot had sex with his daughters. why should He have accepted THAT?

Homosexuality isn't a mental illness...Because their lawyers and the fact gays are wealthy they bought out the legal system because gays are substantially wealthy. Gays are like 4% of the American population? A tiny fraction of Americans are gay, why this focus on them?
You started the thread you thick fucker.

With your language, I hope you can back it up if someone takes offense. Are you the renown Welsh homo, Exotic Adrian Street?

Lot was passed out drunk and his daughters were raised in that atmosphere of wickedness.

Lot was passed out drunk and his daughters were raised in that atmosphere of wickedness.

sure. he wasn't all THAT passed out if he did the nasty with his own daughters. who can possibly be THAT drunk? really?

lol... nice try.

Funny ?? I find queers to be extremely judgemental ,sanctimonious and very intolerable

Funny ?? I find queers to be extremely judgemental ,sanctimonious and very intolerable

^^^

images

Forum List

Back