Homosexuals trying to force their perverse lifestyle on Hetro majority.

You must be quite confused, sexually, to get so enraged over being found attractive by another male. That's like a women going apeshit because another woman tells her she's pretty. :cuckoo:

Most gays, like most people, will leave you alone once you tell them you're not interested.

The ones that don't are really no different than a really hideous fat chick who won't leave you alone. In the end, the issue- someone you don't have any interest in or attraction to who won't leave you the hell alone after you've kindly told them to fuck off and die- is the same.

Ya know......lets look at this scientifically for a moment.............

There have been several cases where men, who were taking hormone medication, grew breasts.

Why? It increased the estrogen in their body, which resulted in processes being started, and breasts were grown.

oh? and here i thought that was a a result of age and too many bubblywiesers

silly me....

so, can we have a show of hands (from you straight dude's) who've been hit on by gay dudes here?

i mean out and out HIT on, not just a 2nd glance.....

~S~

If you mean like being offered coffee by a smiling guy who just won't take "Get the hell out of my face" for an answer of no. Yep, this happen to me.

If you mean like being followed by a a middle aged dude that keep asking you to ride with him--after you told him you are not gay and you are currently looking for the cops?
yep--this happened to me.

If you mean like some guy that is so estactic that he is virtually bouncing off the walls like a kid begging you to go have a drink -and you pretty much told him you don't drink(before you realize he was hitting on you) and later told him you are straight when you realized he is hitting on you? Yep this happened to me.

But if you mean a gay man walking up to me and asking for sex--no, that has yet to happen to me.

I live in Miami by the way. I do not take estrogen nor any other hormone medication and I find it very troublesome that men will hit on me but women will not. By the way, I do not have a "slim feminie" physique that would confuse the homosexual male.

☭proletarian☭;2099643 said:
You must be quite confused, sexually, to get so enraged over being found attractive by another male. That's like a women going apeshit because another woman tells her she's pretty. :cuckoo:

Most gays, like most people, will leave you alone once you tell them you're not interested.

The ones that don't are really no different than a really hideous fat chick who won't leave you alone. In the end, the issue- someone you don't have any interest in or attraction to who won't leave you the hell alone after you've kindly told them to fuck off and die- is the same.

Apparently, you do not know the TRUTH!!

So gays will hound you!

I live in Miami by the way. I do not take estrogen nor any other hormone medication and I find it very troublesome that men will hit on me but women will not. By the way, I do not have a "slim feminie" physique that would confuse the homosexual male.

1)Perhaps you live in a very flaming town/ neighborhood?

2)Take off the rainbow bright pumps and carebear beanie.

3)Do you need to shave? Perhaps you come across as a bear? Find a fag or a female friend and ask why you obviously seem too gay for women and gay enough for men. You're doing something to give those signals.

Ya know......lets look at this scientifically for a moment.............

There have been several cases where men, who were taking hormone medication, grew breasts.

Why? It increased the estrogen in their body, which resulted in processes being started, and breasts were grown.

oh? and here i thought that was a a result of age and too many bubblywiesers

silly me....

so, can we have a show of hands (from you straight dude's) who've been hit on by gay dudes here?

i mean out and out HIT on, not just a 2nd glance.....

~S~

If you mean like being offered coffee by a smiling guy who just won't take "Get the hell out of my face" for an answer of no. Yep, this happen to me.

If you mean like being followed by a a middle aged dude that keep asking you to ride with him--after you told him you are not gay and you are currently looking for the cops?
yep--this happened to me.

If you mean like some guy that is so estactic that he is virtually bouncing off the walls like a kid begging you to go have a drink -and you pretty much told him you don't drink(before you realize he was hitting on you) and later told him you are straight when you realized he is hitting on you? Yep this happened to me.

But if you mean a gay man walking up to me and asking for sex--no, that has yet to happen to me.

Okay.........so you're a fat slob. Good to know.

So......you're pissed that no ladies will hit on you, but guys do. You've also stated that you are exceedingly homophobic.

Did you ever think that their gaydar went off on you because you're closeted?

Would explain a lot.......:eusa_whistle:

gaydar_white.gif

volunteered for 5 months with pride, not hit on once

went to gay festival as a volunteer got hit on once, said i was straight, he stopped

went to a gay event, because they had board games, wasnt hit on once

either your giving off signals or going getting sexually harrassed

I feel for ya, but hating the gays is not the answer

if a man is sexually harassing you, and you attempt to walk away, and he wont leave you alone

punch his face in

Good advice.

Or.......to put it in hetero terms..........if a chick does happen to hit on you, your first response is to hit her? Nice......got a wife beater to go with that amrchaos?

No.......if a chick hits on you, and you're not interested, you simply tell her no thanks. If she persists in pestering you, insult her and tell her to get lost.

Same with a gay person. If you're not interested, tell them you're straight. It will stop 99 percent of them cold. And, if you're lucky, you may get invited to a party thrown by them. Wanna talk good chow? Go to a gay party. Wanna have intelligent conversation about issues that matter? Same deal.

Wanna know one of the many reasons I could never be gay? I'm way too lazy, it takes work to do what they do on a daily basis.

By the way Noble Martin, good call dude. I'd play it the same way.

I think I can understand now why Homosexuals are treated so harshly in many other countries
outside of America.

Here in America homosexuals have been accepted and tolerated. Now, the homosexuals
are trying to force their perverse and immoral lifestyle upon everyone else that is not homosexual.

They want to attend proms, they want to marry, they want to adopt impressionable children and raise them as a normal Man and Wife couple.

So , what we will begin to see now is a backlash against this overt flamboyancy that is being displayed by many homosexuals toady. This is why many homosexuals ,I feel , should keep their homosexuality in the closet. It causes less problems.They are parading their homosexuality in front of the majority hetrosexual society.This will have negative repercussions. ::razz:azz:

Yeah, that's the nature of evil... tolerance leads to obsession; which leads to regression... with the irony being that it's advocacy is brought to you through... PROGRESSIVES.

But hey... That's evil for ya.

I think I can understand now why Homosexuals are treated so harshly in many other countries
outside of America.

Here in America homosexuals have been accepted and tolerated. Now, the homosexuals
are trying to force their perverse and immoral lifestyle upon everyone else that is not homosexual.

They want to attend proms, they want to marry, they want to adopt impressionable children and raise them as a normal Man and Wife couple.

So , what we will begin to see now is a backlash against this overt flamboyancy that is being displayed by many homosexuals toady. This is why many homosexuals ,I feel , should keep their homosexuality in the closet. It causes less problems.They are parading their homosexuality in front of the majority hetrosexual society.This will have negative repercussions. ::razz:azz:

Yeah, that's the nature of evil... tolerance leads to obsession; which leads to regression... with the irony being that it's advocacy is brought to you through... PROGRESSIVES.

But hey... That's evil for ya.

Evil is highly underrated. For starters, it pays better. Have you ever heard of heros getting paid well - or at all? No. All they get is some worthless virgins and for that they have to slay something evil, clean something disgusting, climb impossible heights, answer senseless questions from a magical mutant before they can pass gates and sometimes they even get turned into toads.

So good vs. evil...it's a no brainer. Besides, the dark side has chocolate chip cookies, or so I've heard.

outside of America.

Homophobes Trying to Force Their Lifestyle on the Homosexual Minority .....:eusa_whistle:

Why is this in the religion forum, racist?

outside of America.

Homophobes Trying to Force Their Lifestyle on the Homosexual Minority .....:eusa_whistle:

Why is this in the religion forum, racist?

I think that Takes 5 2 Skeet on Me is a disciple of Bishop Bass.

You know, the Homophobic Church of Christ?

Homosexuals are not forcing their views on heterosexuals, they are trying to fight for what is right. Could you imagine as a heterosexual you could not have the same rights as others? You would want to fight for what you wanted. I am tired of people (heterosexuals) thinking that gays have an agenda, we do not, we just want to live our lives and have the same rights as heterosexuals.

Huh... So Homosexuals don't have the same rights as others?

Which rights do the sexually devient not have that other's have?

And please... be specific here.

'Born that way' is a dead issue. No intelligent LGBT'er will insist they were. Why not? Because they realize the implications. To be 'born that way' means a gay gene must be present. Research has found no such gene. In fact, no further research is looking for one. Why not? Because if a gay gene were found, a gay gene test would soon follow. What would happen if a hetro couple suddenly found out that their future baby's room had to be changed from blue to rainbow? Probably a quick trip to Planned Parenthood. Can you imagine how long it would be before LGBT groups would insist on no abortions for gay gene babies by homophobic parents? It would be like a bizarro Woody Allen movie scene.

An intelligent LGBT'er is forced to admit that they succumbed to a lifestyle choice. Those of lesser intelligence may insist they were 'born that way'... but they are nuttier than squirrel poop.

What is the point of resurrectiong this thread?

However, the "Born that way" argument is a red herring. Even if they could prove that something was "natural" doesn't mean it's right. Violence is natural. Dishonesty is natural. Hatred is natural. Intolerance is natural. There are countless natural things that are bad and wrong.

But unfortunately, no one really wants to address the issues at hand.

What is the point of resurrectiong this thread?

However, the "Born that way" argument is a red herring. Even if they could prove that something was "natural" doesn't mean it's right. Violence is natural. Dishonesty is natural. Hatred is natural. Intolerance is natural. There are countless natural things that are bad and wrong.

But unfortunately, no one really wants to address the issues at hand.

There shouldn't have to be an argument in the first place.

Just because you think something isn't "right" doesn't make it so.

'Born that way' is a dead issue. No intelligent LGBT'er will insist they were. Why not? Because they realize the implications. To be 'born that way' means a gay gene must be present. Research has found no such gene. In fact, no further research is looking for one. Why not? Because if a gay gene were found, a gay gene test would soon follow. What would happen if a hetro couple suddenly found out that their future baby's room had to be changed from blue to rainbow? Probably a quick trip to Planned Parenthood. Can you imagine how long it would be before LGBT groups would insist on no abortions for gay gene babies by homophobic parents? It would be like a bizarro Woody Allen movie scene.

An intelligent LGBT'er is forced to admit that they succumbed to a lifestyle choice. Those of lesser intelligence may insist they were 'born that way'... but they are nuttier than squirrel poop.

Don't tell me....lemmie guess........you're a "straight" aren't ya?

Tell ya what ya fucking idiot, go and do some more research on what does and doesn't make a person gay.

But..........you probably won't, because your right leaning bullshit Christian philosophy won't let you.

Tell ya what ya fucking idiot, go and do some more research on what does and doesn't make a person gay.

But..........you probably won't, because your right leaning bullshit Christian philosophy won't let you.

Spreading Tolerance ABS?

Why would my sexuality have anything to do with my statement? OIC, it's because it may help you reinforce your bigoted hetrophobia. Typical of your mindset to shoot the messenger because you have no meaningful retort to the message.

Tell ya what ya fucking idiot,

You do understand you are showing your limited IQ, right?

go and do some more research on what does and doesn't make a person gay.
Edited

As explained, it is a lifestyle choice. The reasons for that choice varies.

LOL! How typically bigoted of you. Wrong on both labels, though. Neither 'right' nor 'Christian.' Hey, biker, sorry if my message pissed you off, but it is truth. If you wish to convince me you were born gay, present some credible evidence supporting your claim. Otherwise, you'll have to accept the truth that you made a choice, no matter how distasteful that truth is for you.

Forum List

Back