Honest answer

Who wins the POTUS race in 2020 and why?
I'll bet $$$$$ on it & give ten to one odds on who will be the next POTUS! The next POTUS(remember I am GIVING TEN TO ONE ODDS) will be the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) candidate of choice!!!

Biden.

There's still plenty of time for Biden to screw something up, and he might. But right now it looks like he's going to take it.

I don't think Trump can hang on to Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. These three states have typically gone blue and just barely went red in 2016. All three swung decisively back to blue in the 2018 midterm election and are polling in that direction as well. All else equal, if Trump can't hang on to those three, then he loses. Those are the three big ones and it looks like he's on the defensive in some other traditionally red states.

Judging from the 2018 midterm election, we saw record percentage increases in the House compared to the previous midterm election. Those numbers were especially high for the Democrats who had a whopping 70% increase from the previous midterm, which I've never seen before. Trump is getting a lot of people interested in politics. Unfortunately for him, a lot more people hate him than like him.

Biden, easily.

Trump fails the Reagan Question. "Are you better off than you were four years ago?"

150,000 dead
40 million unemployed
-33% drop in GDP
Riots in the streets

It's an epic level of fail. Somewhere in Hell, Nixon, Buchanan and Andy Johnson are all saying, "We're not the worst anymore!!!"

Biden.

There's still plenty of time for Biden to screw something up, and he might. But right now it looks like he's going to take it.

I don't think Trump can hang on to Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. These three states have typically gone blue and just barely went red in 2016. All three swung decisively back to blue in the 2018 midterm election and are polling in that direction as well. All else equal, if Trump can't hang on to those three, then he loses. Those are the three big ones and it looks like he's on the defensive in some other traditionally red states.

Judging from the 2018 midterm election, we saw record percentage increases in the House compared to the previous midterm election. Those numbers were especially high for the Democrats who had a whopping 70% increase from the previous midterm, which I've never seen before. Trump is getting a lot of people interested in politics. Unfortunately for him, a lot more people hate him than like him.
/——/ You seriously think Dementia Joe, hiding in his basement is a winning strategy? Whoever the DNC picks as his VP will be doing solo speeches on the campaign trail.

Biden, easily.

Trump fails the Reagan Question. "Are you better off than you were four years ago?"

150,000 dead
40 million unemployed
-33% drop in GDP
Riots in the streets

It's an epic level of fail. Somewhere in Hell, Nixon, Buchanan and Andy Johnson are all saying, "We're not the worst anymore!!!"
/—-/ And you let the Chinks and democRAT governors off Scott Free.

I know for certain who losses. The American people, except for the ultra wealthy. They always win no matter who wins elections.
so ok Pervert Joe Biden is reported to be worth 150 million dollars Drunk Nancy Pelosi 145 million dollars so is that an example of poor people?

I know for certain who losses. The American people, except for the ultra wealthy. They always win no matter who wins elections.
so ok Pervert Joe Biden is reported to be worth 150 million dollars Drunk Nancy Pelosi 145 million dollars so is that an example of poor people?
The DNC has become the party of the very rich and very poor.

As Marx stated, the middle class must be destroyed.

And with the long list of CEO's that are democrats, like Bill Gates, Bezos, Warren Buffett, etc., etc, it's not hard to see, especially with George Soros buying up all the media.

/—-/ And you let the Chinks and democRAT governors off Scott Free.

They aren't the president.

The "Chinks" aren't the ones who ignored 3 months of warnings about this virus, told people it was a hoax, discouraged preventative measures, undermined the professionals and told people to drink bleach.

That would be Trump.
/—-/ And neither did Trump as it has been patiently explained to you libtards dozens of times.

As President Trump is currently running unopposed, I'm going with President Trump.
Trump has not received his parties nomination

There is still time for Republicans to substitute a better candidate

Forum List

Back