Honest question, if Trump were impeached could he not just run as an Independent?

If so, that would make for a really interesting 2020.

Never mind, I see he has his rights revoked for 8 years. So he could really just be a shyte disturber by supporting the Green Party or some Independent running by endorsing them or something.

I don't think he will be impeached, it would cost many politicians their jobs, possible destroy the GOP and ensure 8 years at least of Dem presidency.

If he is removed form office, it would disqualify him from running for any office. No one can pardon an impeachment and removal from office.

Never mind, I see he has his rights revoked for 8 years. So he could really just be a shyte disturber by supporting the Green Party or some Independent running by endorsing them or something.

I don't think he will be impeached, it would cost many politicians their jobs, possible destroy the GOP and ensure 8 years at least of Dem presidency.

A President doesn't get thrown out of office if impeached. If that were the case, Clinton would have been out.

If impeachment is successful, the next step is the Senate to have a hearing on whether to have the President removed from office or not. That's never going to happen. And to be honest, I don't think the commies will have the votes in the House either for the impeachment.

Who are the commies in the house? I know the democrats are called communist a lot on this forum, but I don't see why. We do have a president who seems more comfortable in the company of dictators though.

Last edited:

A President doesn't get thrown out of office if impeached. If that were the case, Clinton would have been out.

If impeachment is successful, the next step is the Senate to have a hearing on whether to have the President removed from office or not. That's never going to happen. And to be honest, I don't think the commies will have the votes in the House either for the impeachment.

Who are the commies in the house? I know the democrats are called communist a lot on this forum, but I don't see why. We do have a president who seems more comfortable in the company of dictators though.

Not much difference between the Democrats and the Communists. It's why the US Communist Party has backed their last three presidential candidates, and couldn't' say enough about Bernie Sanders.

Forum List

Back