HONEST THREAD- How many here got the jabs and feel worse?

I've never been impressed by Carlson and this is no different. He seems to be taking quotes out of context and putting words in people's mouths. Another excellent example why you don't take medical advice from anyone other than a medical professional.

I've never been impressed by Carlson and this is no different. He seems to be taking quotes out of context and putting words in people's mouths. Another excellent example why you don't take medical advice from anyone other than a medical professional.
Fauci was lying. He claimed that the effects are temporary.....and then turns around and claims they need to do more research on these untested drugs they're giving everyone.

Fauci was lying. He claimed that the effects are temporary.....and then turns around and claims they need to do more research on these untested drugs they're giving everyone.
People were dying of Covid. How many people would it be OK to let die while we waited for perfect knowledge? There is always a risk in doing something just as there is a risk in doing nothing.

very sad. esp the very last page about the jab attacking his system
No affects.
Too bad many unvaccinated aren't around anymore to share their vaccine experience.
It's difficult to get Democrats to be honest.....but knock yourself out.
I'll be honest, but you will call me a liar anyway.
Seems most of the people who are dying now are people who took the booster shots.
Evidence?
Again, you are just making this up.

Seems most of the people who are dying now are people who took the booster shots.
Would they have died if they didn't have the booster? I have no idea and I doubt anyone does. The best we can do is make a decision based on the best information available. Unfortunately, only hindsight is 20-20.

Would they have died if they didn't have the booster? I have no idea and I doubt anyone does. The best we can do is make a decision based on the best information available. Unfortunately, only hindsight is 20-20.
Apparently the original shots were pretty safe....it's the booster shots that seem to be causing most of the deaths and health problems.

When the government has been caught lying to us as much as these folks have.....nothing they say can be trusted.
When they started telling us those masks were effective, and my training in Biological Warfare taught me otherwise....I stopped trusting them.

Apparently the original shots were pretty safe....it's the booster shots that seem to be causing most of the deaths and health problems.
Not sure why that would be since the boosters are exactly the same formula as the original vaccines.

When the government has been caught lying to us as much as these folks have.....nothing they say can be trusted.
When they started telling us those masks were effective, and my training in Biological Warfare taught me otherwise....I stopped trusting them.
Well someone is lying to you.

Not sure why that would be since the boosters are exactly the same formula as the original vaccines.

Well someone is lying to you.
I think it's very clear that the Biden Adm is lying to us every day.

The boosters that you got depended on who made it and which variant they were geared toward. Also, if the first shot did something to you....the booster only made it worse....and most people didn't start feeling symptoms until they got their first or second booster. Some actually died after their fourth booster.

In conversations with people, I learned that everyone had different experiences. Some people had no effects whatsoever. Myself, the day I got vaccinated, I experienced every symptom imaginable. Sick as a dog. Since that time the worst thing thats happened is carpal tunnel in my left hand (musicians curse). No regrets about getting vaccinated.
So after the Anthrax blanket thing, you still trust the White man and his jabs?

Forum List

Back