Honourable Seattle cop makes video supporting the constitution, and chief suspends him, jeopardizes his job

If it's not his personal belief, then whose beliefs is he going by when he refuses to follow the law?

THE CONSTITUTION IS THE LAW. IT IS THE HIGHEST LAW, TAKING PRECEDENCE OVER ALL OTHER LAWS.

An officer of the law, or any other public official, who is willing to violate the Constitution, is no better than the lowest criminal.

I find it ironic when left wrong-wing filth try to play the “rule of law” card in defense of lawlessness and corruption on the part of government.
You really are stoopid, aren't you? Your petulant whine doesn't make your claim correct. There are legal limits to every right granted in the constitution. We passed laws determining what those limits are, and when they can be enforced. A public health emergency is one of those times. Get a grownup to help you look it up.

If it's not his personal belief, then whose beliefs is he going by when he refuses to follow the law?

THE CONSTITUTION IS THE LAW. IT IS THE HIGHEST LAW, TAKING PRECEDENCE OVER ALL OTHER LAWS.

An officer of the law, or any other public official, who is willing to violate the Constitution, is no better than the lowest criminal.

I find it ironic when left wrong-wing filth try to play the “rule of law” card in defense of lawlessness and corruption on the part of government.
You really are stoopid, aren't you? Your petulant whine doesn't make your claim correct. There are legal limits to every right granted in the constitution. We passed laws determining what those limits are, and when they can be enforced. A public health emergency is one of those times. Get a grownup to help you look it up.
so youre saying a law can be passed to execute people without trial,,,

my god youre a fucking idiot too,,,

The First Amendment •IS• the law. In fact, as part of the Constitution, it is the highest law, taking precedence above all others.

A dirty cop would be one who violates the Constitution, in order to enforce lesser laws or even executive orders created without legislative authority.
as well does Title 18 Section 242 state the cop is correct

Please point out where I said that. You're making shit up again.

you said we can make laws to limit rights,,,

so that means a law can be made to limit due process and execute a person without a trial,,,

so that means a law can be made to limit due process and execute a person without a trial,,,

No it doesn't you idiot.

No it doesn't you idiot.
based on what you just said it does,,,

if we can make laws to limit rights then we can make a law that limits due process cause thats a right,,,

No it doesn't you idiot.

if we can make laws to limit rights then we can make a law that limits due process cause thats a right,,,

You're grabbing at straws kid.

No it doesn't you idiot.

no i'm not,,,just showing the flaw in your opinion,,,

you said we can make laws to limit rights,,, so that means we can make a law to limit due process

No problems having biased dumbass cops making those jobs harder for others. Stick to the job while working.
Look how eagerly these neo Nazi leftists flock in here to slander and attack a police office with a conscience
and a clear view of what's legal and illegal about power grabbing democrats using the Covid virus as an excuse
to become authoritarian goons.

No it doesn't you idiot.

you said we can make laws to limit rights,,, so that means we can make a law to limit due process

Right. You can't yell FIRE in a crowded theater, so you think that means we can kill people. You're a genius ---- dumb ass.

No it doesn't you idiot.

Right. You can't yell FIRE in a crowded theater, so you think that means we can kill people. You're a genius ---- dumb ass.
WTF???

you can yell fire in a theater you ignorant twit,,,more so if there is a fire,,unless you can show me a law that says that,,,

and what does that have to do with killing people which is illegal,,,

you think its ok to limit a right as long as you agree with it,,,sadly thats just not true as I just proved,,,

No it doesn't you idiot.

WTF???

you can yell fire in a theater you ignorant twit,,,more so if there is a fire,,unless you can show me a law that says that,,,

you think its ok to limit a right as long as you agree with it,,,sadly thats just not true as I just proved,,,

Yep, you're still an idiot.

No it doesn't you idiot.

WTF???

I'm an idiot for trying to show you the flaws in your opinion,,,

your mind is to far gone for that,,,

No it doesn't you idiot.

WTF???

Nope. You're just an idiot.

No it doesn't you idiot.

WTF???

but I'm not wrong,,,

No it doesn't you idiot.

WTF???

but I'm not wrong,,,

Yes you are. You're just too stupid to know it.

No it doesn't you idiot.

WTF???

but I'm not wrong,,,

Yes you are. You're just too stupid to know it.
then show me the law thats says you cant yell fire in a crowded theater,,,,

Forum List

Back