HOOK AND DRAW! Understanding the 21' Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice catch.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Your own odds might be a little better if you had a dog with you. :D

Probably not one of my dogs. :D

Sad-pug.jpg
I have an old Pug too and the only thing they attack is food. Any kind of food.

Do you really? I have 4 pugs! They wouldn't hurt a fly. They certainly would warn you of an intruder, but other than that, they are about worthless. LoL!
I've had one Pug at a time the past 40 years. I'm on my last one. He's going to the vet soon for his last trip. I hate to have them put to sleep. They're almost like family.

I knew there was something good about you! I'm so sorry to hear about your little pug.

If you change your mind, here's a link to the Dallas/Fort Worth pug rescue. I'm convinced pets help you live longer.
DFW Pug Rescue - http DFWPugs.com
I have a house on my daughter's property we live in half the year and she just got a Black Lab pup. So he'll probably outlast me.Little devil loves to chase tennis balls and he wears me out.

Maybe instead of a gun I should carry a couple of fragmentation grenades.

and a willy pete to clean up the mess. :badgrin:

BullKurtz

You used to brag about being a marine.

Why did you take off the "USMC" on your name and change your story?
Because the stench of libs shitting their panties over it was making this place unbearable.

Poor professional victim RWs.

RW lies are always the liberals' fault.

But that doesn't answer why RWs try to lie about who they are. Katzendgz is now Tipsycatlover, Billc is now 2aguy and there are others.

Why do RWs lie and try to hide who they are?

But hey, why not let Doodette aka BullKurtz Kurtz aka Bull Kurtz USMC answer for himself? Betcha he can whine just as well as you can.

Last edited:

Thanks, Deri, for exposing another liar. He must be related to Billo the Clown.

BTW, excellent idea posting the screenshots.

This Bullshittski troll is really trying to blow the bell-curve the wrong way....

Looks like derideo's cry for help was answered....all my prog chew toys in one place....good lookin bunch no? :lol:

how-to-be-on-the-walking-dead.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...ith-a-racial-slur.312994/page-29#post-7857074

BTW, excellent idea posting the screenshots.

This Bullshittski troll is really trying to blow the bell-curve the wrong way....

The fag faux hun praises screenshots that are too small to read....simpleton trick the simpletons buy into....meanwhile derideo still can't come up with an MOS. :badgrin:
People can read those screenshots very easily and the postings are now too old for you edit or delete. Deal with it. You have lied more than once about being a marine when in reality you are not. You are a faker and you insult real marines who have fought and died for us with this kind of bullshit. Deri exposed you to the whole world for what you are. If you have any decency in your soul, you will apologize for your lies, you ignorant moronic imbecile.

Probably not one of my dogs. :D

Sad-pug.jpg
I have an old Pug too and the only thing they attack is food. Any kind of food.

Do you really? I have 4 pugs! They wouldn't hurt a fly. They certainly would warn you of an intruder, but other than that, they are about worthless. LoL!
I've had one Pug at a time the past 40 years. I'm on my last one. He's going to the vet soon for his last trip. I hate to have them put to sleep. They're almost like family.

I knew there was something good about you! I'm so sorry to hear about your little pug.

If you change your mind, here's a link to the Dallas/Fort Worth pug rescue. I'm convinced pets help you live longer.
DFW Pug Rescue - http DFWPugs.com
I have a house on my daughter's property we live in half the year and she just got a Black Lab pup. So he'll probably outlast me.Little devil loves to chase tennis balls and he wears me out.

Labs are great pets too! I'm just addicted to smashed faces. I couldn't go a day without hearing those snorts. My 4 pugs (Mason, Mallory, Jackson, and JoJo) are snoring a tune right now. It's music to my ears!

Oh wait, what thread am I on? Is this a gun thread? hehe!

The first sentence in this thread is "don't bring a knife to a gunfight," as if we're living at the OK Corral. I guess I will never understand the gun obsession with righties. I've lived 49 years without one, so I think I'll continue to live without one.

If I had a gun, a robber would probably either take it away from me, or I wouldn't have time to get to it. Or in the worst case scenario, I might shoot myself in the eye like this republican woman.

Michigan Republican official fatally shoots self in eye while adjusting gun in her bra holster

People can read those screenshots very easily and the postings are now too old for you edit or delete. Deal with it. You have lied more than once about being a marine when in reality you are not. You are a faker and you insult real marines who have fought and died for us with this kind of bullshit. Deri exposed you to the whole world for what you are. If you have any decency in your soul, you will apologize for your lies, you ignorant moronic imbecile.

Run along faggot.

Run along faggot.

A real live keyboard warrior!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back