HOOK AND DRAW! Understanding the 21' Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Well, the evidence sure did shut them up in a hurry............:badgrin::badgrin:

"evidence" of what shitbag? That derideo was a soldier with no MOS? Don't know why you'd weigh in on a joke like him.....oh, it's Mertex; one of my favorite pinatas.

The evidence is there........surely you can at least read? You're the joke........

I was an 11 Foxtrot most of my career. 1963-1975.

I scored real high on a USAF aptitude test somehow and with 20/20 and fast reflexes they promised me they'd make me a pilot. My brother told me that was probably bullshit but I would never see combat. But I wanted me some combat for my own reasons so I went Army. Started at Knox, got into it with a DI (one of the characters who went into creating BullKurtz) and sent to Benning. Volunteered for Recon and got chosen. Then 5 months into my tour, I got a recommend for LRRPS and got sent to Nha Trang for 5th SFG training. With the draftees pouring in, I didn't feel safe in the field with a recon platoon anymore. I believe getting into LRRPs saved my bacon.

What year was that?

Jesus son, it was a persona on an extinct board.

We all knew each other, and nobody took the names seriously.

You are fuckin' pathetic to obsess over fun that went on on and extinct board, you know.

I suppose cargirl was really claiming to be a car?/

Damn you are just stupid.

Except that he carried it over to this forum and I have a problem with those that besmirch the valor of the US Marine Corps. Yes, he did make that claim in this forum as evidenced above. He is a coward and liar and lacks any shred of honesty and integrity.

He has been exposed and now has negative credibility.

That is his problem and he has to deal with the consequences.
I'm sure you got the cred to issue edicts about other's cred.

How do you feel about Robert McDonald claiming to be Special Forces?

McDonald is going to have to face the music for the embarrassment he brought on himself.

BullCrap should also face the music, posing as a Marine all over the Board, and then denying that he ever said he was a Marine......caught redhanded lying about something that is really unforgiveable....you don't take glory from our brave Marines that fight and die for our country.....only an asswipe does that.
Correction. Not just "asswipe". "Massive asswipe"....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Roadrunner,

BullCrap should also face the music, posing as a Marine all over the Board, and then denying that he ever said he was a Marine......caught redhanded lying about something that is really unforgiveable....you don't take glory from our brave Marines that fight and die for our country.....only an asswipe does that.

Got a link dicklips?
Already been posted and proven, you dickless coward.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I scored real high on a USAF aptitude test somehow and with 20/20 and fast reflexes they promised me they'd make me a pilot. My brother told me that was probably bullshit but I would never see combat. But I wanted me some combat for my own reasons so I went Army. Started at Knox, got into it with a DI (one of the characters who went into creating BullKurtz) and sent to Benning. Volunteered for Recon and got chosen. Then 5 months into my tour, I got a recommend for LRRPS and got sent to Nha Trang for 5th SFG training. With the draftees pouring in, I didn't feel safe in the field with a recon platoon anymore. I believe getting into LRRPs saved my bacon.

BullKurtz aka Doodette aka BullKurtzUSMC

Lying about being in the Marines and now the Air Force is a huge slap in the face to those actually served.

You have embarrassed yourself. Time for you to change your screen name - yet again.

:puke:

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight? Hmmmmm.....

Once he perceives a signal to do so, the AVERAGE officer requires 1.5 seconds to draw from a snapped Level II holster and fire one unsighted round at center mass. Add 1/4 of a second for firing a second round, and another 1/10 of a second for obtaining a flash sight picture for the average officer.

The fastest officer tested required 1.31 seconds to draw from a Level II holster and get off his first unsighted round.The slowest officer tested required 2.25 seconds.

For the average officer to draw and fire an unsighted round from a snapped Level III holster, which is becoming increasingly popular in LE because of its extra security features, takes 1.7 seconds.

Meanwhile, the AVERAGE suspect with an edged weapon raised in the traditional "ice-pick" position can go from a dead stop to level, unobstructed surface offering good traction in 1.5-1.7 seconds.

The "fastest, most skillful, most powerful" subject FSRC tested "easily" covered that distance in 1.27 seconds. Intense rage, high agitation and/or the influence of stimulants may even shorten that time, Lewinski observes.

Even the slowest subject "lumbered" through this distance in just 2.5 seconds.

Bottom line: Within a 21-foot perimeter, most officers dealing with most edged-weapon suspects are at a decided - perhaps fatal - disadvantage if the suspect launches a sudden charge intent on harming them. "Certainly it is not safe to have your gun in your holster at this distance," Lewinski says, and firing in hopes of stopping an activated attack within this range may well be justified.

Edged Weapon Defense Is or was the 21-foot rule valid Part 1

Is this a current event?

Lying about being in the Marines and now the Air Force is a huge slap in the face to those actually served.
You have embarrassed yourself. Time for you to change your screen name - yet again.

Change your tampex Duddly....we can smell that nasty snatch from here.

Reported. Seems like Luddly hit a nerve but your response is over the top.

Change your tampex Duddly....we can smell that nasty snatch from here.

Reported. Seems like Luddly hit a nerve but your response is over the top.
good. Yeah he seems to be following that asswipe- 007 's M.O.

What year was that?

It's sad when someone has to resort to anonymous internet message boards in order to get attention.

I scored real high on MENSA and taught at Oxford University for 6 years before winning the Miss Universe contest.....

"27 years" in who's military? Nobody I know would spell poser with the frog u in it, so it looks like you're the shitbag's beard eh? Too late....he ran....like a frog. Now you either get on topic or get the fuck out of this thread.
new to the internetz are you? Lurk before opening your mouth Francis.

If I sucked up to the moderators like you do, I wouldn't be worried either.

They should ban you based alone on your private message harassment of women here.

Time for you to take a hike before i report you for trolling my thread...that goes for the rest of you transvestites too. :uhh:

If I sucked up to the moderators like you do, I wouldn't be worried either.

They should ban you based alone on your private message harassment of women here.

Time for you to take a hike before i report you for trolling my thread...that goes for the rest of you transvestites too. :uhh:

Can't take the heat? Gonna' cry to Taz or Westwall after you've flamed everyone? Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back