'Hook Ups' Among College Students

Well, you should start acting like a respectable person instead putting down people like myself who respected the Church and it's teachings. My statements had nothing to do whatsoever, with fornication.

Nor did mine, but that is the view you took.

Sex is not evil, but that seems to be your view.

he was talking about 16 year olds!!! and you smirked that he was not having the best intercourse of his life at THAT AGE.
sure he was not.
he was too young for that.

so yes, you view did have everything to do with fornication.

I hooked up with a collage girl in the 90's. 3 hours of booze fueled sex. It was awesome. I thought hooking up is what collage folks did.

nice!!!!!!

hope you wore a rubber. :)

Booze fueled sex. How romantic. Sounds perfectly objectionable, morally reprehensible, and thoroughly useless. There is nothing "nice" about such an encounter boy. A female is not a sperm bank.

Booze fueled sex. How romantic. Sounds perfectly objectionable, morally reprehensible, and thoroughly useless. There is nothing "nice" about such an encounter boy. A female is not a sperm bank.

Put your obsessive fantasies away, I'm not your boy.

Put your obsessive fantasies away, I'm not your boy.

With such a limp wristed rebuttal you might as well be.

Unfortunately for you, I don't do things like that.

what should we do?

make it illegal for college kids to engage in non-committal sexual activity?

pass a law?

This country is depraved. I remember when I was sixteen that holding hands and having a girl fall asleep in my arms was much more rewarding than having intercourse.

Then you weren't doing it right.

Oooh neg rep. I'm sorry, did I offend your shallow sensibilities?

Here's a suggestion, before you neg rep a least have the intestinal fortitude to say what you mean in the forum. Be my guest.

By what demented, rationale did you arrive at the erroneous conclusion that I'm a "head case"? Please continue. I can't wait to read it.

This country is depraved. I remember when I was sixteen that holding hands and having a girl fall asleep in my arms was much more rewarding than having intercourse.

Then you weren't doing it right.

Oooh neg rep. I'm sorry, did I offend your shallow sensibilities?

Here's a suggestion, before you neg rep a least have the intestinal fortitude to say what you mean in the forum. Be my guest.

By what demented, rationale did you arrive at the erroneous conclusion that I'm a "head case"? Please continue. I can't wait to read it.

Everyone reading your posts on this thread knows exactly what I mean. Now, climb back into your time machine and return to Salem or you're going to miss the pressing.

Really, any man who talks about people enjoying sex as "depraved", and calls someone who admits to enjoying sex with the man she loves, a "slut", is a head case. You've made it clear to the rest of us you find the enjoyment of the sex act to be wrong.

Really, any man who talks about people enjoying sex as "depraved", and calls someone who admits to enjoying sex with the man she loves, a "slut", is a head case. You've made it clear to the rest of us you find the enjoyment of the sex act to be wrong.

repeating for dumbasses - he was talking about himself and the girl at 16!!!

now, if you were joyfully enjoying sex at 16 ( which means you started earlier) I am not surprised you are on the side of government-for-all slackers, since you are, probably, one of those teenage moms who never get anywhere in life and are stuck on the government paycheck forever.

Fail.

And babies were born "early" seven months after the wedding but some how still weighed 8lbs.

Fail.

Actually she nailed it.

now, if you were joyfully enjoying sex at 16 ( which means you started earlier) I am not surprised you are on the side of government-for-all slackers, since you are, probably, one of those teenage moms who never get anywhere in life and are stuck on the government paycheck forever.

I was not a teenage mom. My oldest was born when I was 23 and had been married for a few years. I was a bank manager at the time.

I was never on a "government paycheck". I worked in the financial sector and the legal field for many years and only recently retired.

Forum List

Back