Hooray For The Gop! It's Over! Now All We Need Is The Vote...

LAMAR ALEXANDER VOTED "NO WITNESSES!" THE COUNT WILL PROBABLY BE 50-50 AND THAT IS A FAIL.

THE SCOTUS IS EXPECTED TO NOT INTERFERE.

WE CAN RELAX. WE STILL HAVE A WORKING CONSTITUTION!

Where's your link that they voted last night? No link fake news. Well it is fake news because the vote will not be taken until tonight, anything can change. I'd would roll with laughter if it was a tie and Roberts stood with the witnesses.

Pay attention, Debbie.
LAMAR ALEXANDER VOTED "NO WITNESSES!" THE COUNT WILL PROBABLY BE 50-50 AND THAT IS A FAIL.

Where's your link that they voted last night? No link fake news. Well it is fake news because the vote will not be taken until tonight, anything can change. I'd would roll with laughter if it was a tie and Roberts stood with the witnesses.

That's not fake news it's future. "probably and expected" does not warrant links. It is opinion.

Its a gotdamn shame these ball less immoral GOP senators are going to rubber stamp a sitting criminal in the w

hite house.They don't know it, but they've pretty much handed over our nation to the devil himself, Donald Trump. May they all roast in fuckin hell!!
Its a shame you can't accept reality:
After 4 years, still...
NO crime
NO evidence
NO witnesses

Pelosi promised Impeachment would only go forward if there was overwhelming evidence and bipartisanship - she got neither.

She violated the Constitution by refusing to hold an Impeachment vote to begin the House's investigation

She tasked the two biggest criminal losers in the House with running their illegitimate Impeachment:

ADAM SCHIFF:
- Admitted to leaking classified
- Committed Sedition for 2 years, falsely claiming to have evidence
- Attempted to present personally-authored fiction as evidence
- Manufactured the whole whistle blower scam
- Lied about not knowing the identity
-Refused to recuse himself despite being a Contact Witness
- Took money from a Russian-born arms dealer and from corrupt Ukrainian officials

JERRY NADLER:
- Demanded the US AG, the leading law enforcer in the country, BREAK THE LAW
- Successfully led the effort to CENSURE the US AG for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW

She ran an illegitimate Impeachment that denied Due Process

She destroyed her own Impeachment case, claiming the President was such an immediate threat then refused to send over the Articles of Impeachment

She was the Speaker who allowed the House to rush the Fastest Impeachment in US history based on the weakest case in US history, threatening to irreparably damaged the Constitution and country...

Poor lil' snowflake.

It's almost like she just finally got fed up with the left wings loons, and said here, ya'll do this, I'm old I'm rich, y'all need to appreciate how politics work, and y'all dont.
She knew it was a losing strategy.

Its a gotdamn shame these ball less immoral GOP senators are going to rubber stamp a sitting criminal in the w

hite house.They don't know it, but they've pretty much handed over our nation to the devil himself, Donald Trump. May they all roast in fuckin hell!!
Its a shame you can't accept reality:
After 4 years, still...
NO crime
NO evidence
NO witnesses

Pelosi promised Impeachment would only go forward if there was overwhelming evidence and bipartisanship - she got neither.

She violated the Constitution by refusing to hold an Impeachment vote to begin the House's investigation

She tasked the two biggest criminal losers in the House with running their illegitimate Impeachment:

ADAM SCHIFF:
- Admitted to leaking classified
- Committed Sedition for 2 years, falsely claiming to have evidence
- Attempted to present personally-authored fiction as evidence
- Manufactured the whole whistle blower scam
- Lied about not knowing the identity
-Refused to recuse himself despite being a Contact Witness
- Took money from a Russian-born arms dealer and from corrupt Ukrainian officials

JERRY NADLER:
- Demanded the US AG, the leading law enforcer in the country, BREAK THE LAW
- Successfully led the effort to CENSURE the US AG for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW

She ran an illegitimate Impeachment that denied Due Process

She destroyed her own Impeachment case, claiming the President was such an immediate threat then refused to send over the Articles of Impeachment

She was the Speaker who allowed the House to rush the Fastest Impeachment in US history based on the weakest case in US history, threatening to irreparably damaged the Constitution and country...

Poor lil' snowflake.

It's almost like she just finally got fed up with the left wings loons, and said here, ya'll do this, I'm old I'm rich, y'all need to appreciate how politics work, and y'all dont.
She knew it was a losing strategy.
Time for her to go out to pasture.

You dont seem to know what words mean.

Yeah, hooray for the gop. They made a mockery of Justice, lied their asses off, and protected a criminal, allowing him to cheat in another election.

November will not be kind to you.
You lied your ass off, and your Speaker, Nadler, and Schiff, and Hakeem Ollie Assburn Yeehaw! Jeffries, made a mockery of Justice, cheapened The Impeachment Process and will deserve the just rewards they so richly earned.

Nearly your ENTIRE HOUSE MANAGER TEAM VOTED DOWN AID TO UKRAINE!

LMAO. SO concerned about Ukraine, but not concerned about Joe Biden Extorting Ukraine and cutting off 100% of their aid, and Obama sending them blankets.
Nope.

Sorry, kid.

He listed three facts.

You're so uninformed.

And of course she is screeching this morning about how the WH Counsel / Defense should be disbarred because they exposed the fact that she violated the Constitution by initiating an Impeachment without holding a House vote, resulting in an illegitimate Impeachment.

And of course she is screeching this morning about how the WH Counsel / Defense should be disbarred because they exposed the fact that she violated the Constitution by initiating an Impeachment without holding a House vote, resulting in an illegitimate Impeachment.
Their real crime was being supremely effective.

I love how everyone is harking on Pelosi and her descion to impeach the lying corrupt bastard....news flash morons, were it not for the cowardly GOP senate, Trump would and rightly so be impeached by now....one more time, ITS THE GOP TRUMP WHORES THAT SAVED TRUMPS ASS, NOT THE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT WAS PRESENTED!!

We are WOKE. YOU WOKE MAGA.

Go back to sleep. You're fucking annoying.
Most of the Trolls are suddenly gone today and you are one of the few idiots that just don't get it. Shouldn't you join your brother Trolls for your Safe Space Crying Group?

Show me on The Doll where the Constitution Touched You!
29wxba.jpg

I love how everyone is harking on Pelosi and her descion to impeach the lying corrupt bastard....news flash morons, were it not for the cowardly GOP senate, Trump would and rightly so be impeached by now....one more time, ITS THE GOP TRUMP WHORES THAT SAVED TRUMPS ASS, NOT THE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT WAS PRESENTED!!

There was literally no evidence presented.

Pay attention, Debbie.

That's not fake news it's future. "probably and expected" does not warrant links. It is opinion.

Pay attention Jackson to USMB thread rules and post your link where they have taken the vote. Yep, I thought so, you can't. It will more than likely end up the way you want it but these politician's have been known to say one thing and do the exact opposite. So post your link tonight after the vote.

Forum List

Back