Hooray For The Gop! It's Over! Now All We Need Is The Vote...

He never was a fav of mine...but since he won and took office, I have to admire him. How he gets up every day facing the crap tossed at him 24/7/365 for the past 4 years, I have no clue how he does it. But, he does it. And gets shit done. So yeah....he is kicking butt and I'm glad he is POTUS and will be again.
What has he got done?
upset you.

need more?

I'm thinking Pelosi is done now. She blew her wad, now it's time for her to go home. Sleeping with a smile on my face tonight!

Nobody thought Trump was going to be removed by the Senate, least of all Pelosi. This has gone exactly according to script.

I'm thinking Pelosi is done now. She blew her wad, now it's time for her to go home. Sleeping with a smile on my face tonight!

Nobody thought Trump was going to be removed by the Senate, least of all Pelosi. This has gone exactly according to script.
"The fix was in" right?

There was no fix, this is the outcome everyone knew was going to happen. This whole thing is just play acting, it is just drama to keep the masses enthralled and distracted.

Its a gotdamn shame these ball less immoral GOP senators are going to rubber stamp a sitting criminal in the white house.They don't know it, but they've pretty much handed over our nation to the devil himself, Donald Trump. May they all roast in fuckin hell!!
You're anger says you are retarded. Go Trump, best ever.

He never was a fav of mine...but since he won and took office, I have to admire him. How he gets up every day facing the crap tossed at him 24/7/365 for the past 4 years, I have no clue how he does it. But, he does it. And gets shit done. So yeah....he is kicking butt and I'm glad he is POTUS and will be again.
What has he got done?
If you would pull your head out of Hillary's ass you would know.

What has he got done?
He's only the most successful President in the last 50 years, in some cases 'ever', common core.
Other than con a bunch of white trash cans via Fox news, Klan rallies and tweets, the man hasn't done jack shit.
You are an idiot, and really stupid.

Its a gotdamn shame these ball less immoral GOP senators are going to rubber stamp a sitting criminal in the white house.They don't know it, but they've pretty much handed over our nation to the devil himself, Donald Trump. May they all roast in fuckin hell!!
He is the best president we 've had in decades. Thank you, Mr. President!
I disagree...Trump will be impeached for any reason; the way his toilet paper is dispensed.
Any demented vision the Libs can conjure up.

No, you're thinking of the previous buffoon.

Yeah, hooray for the gop. They made a mockery of Justice, lied their asses off, and protected a criminal, allowing him to cheat in another election.

November will not be kind to you.

Lol, no.

Wake the fuck up man.

No, perfectly clear. Libs MO from day one has been to impeach.

Yeah, hooray for the gop. They made a mockery of Justice, lied their asses off, and protected a criminal, allowing him to cheat in another election.

November will not be kind to you.
You lied your ass off, and your Speaker, Nadler, and Schiff, and Hakeem Ollie Assburn Yeehaw! Jeffries, made a mockery of Justice, cheapened The Impeachment Process and will deserve the just rewards they so richly earned.

Nearly your ENTIRE HOUSE MANAGER TEAM VOTED DOWN AID TO UKRAINE!

LMAO. SO concerned about Ukraine, but not concerned about Joe Biden Extorting Ukraine and cutting off 100% of their aid, and Obama sending them blankets.

Lol, no.

Wake the fuck up man.

I know that's the tRumpling mantra.

That doesn't make it true.

Quite the opposite in fact.

Lol, no.

Wake the fuck up man.
We are WOKE. YOU WOKE MAGA. The Left is responsible for MAGA, and Trump being in office.

Just imagine if Hillary Clinton were honest her whole life?

Trump could not have beaten her, if she were a virtuous person.

Trump is No Angel, but Hillary Clinton was THE DEVIL!

/-----/ "rubber stamp a sitting criminal in the white house"
And yet not one shred of evidence to support your ridiculous claim.
idiot award.jpg

Lol, no.

Wake the fuck up man.

I know that's the tRumpling mantra.

That doesn't make it true.

Quite the opposite in fact.
Sore Loser You Are
The Butt Hurt Is Strong In You, Yes?

HOT_TOYS_Yoda_1.jpg

LAMAR ALEXANDER VOTED "NO WITNESSES!" THE COUNT WILL PROBABLY BE 50-50 AND THAT IS A FAIL.

THE SCOTUS IS EXPECTED TO NOT INTERFERE.

WE CAN RELAX. WE STILL HAVE A WORKING CONSTITUTION!

Where's your link that they voted last night? No link fake news. Well it is fake news because the vote will not be taken until tonight, anything can change. I'd would roll with laughter if it was a tie and Roberts stood with the witnesses.

Forum List

Back