Hooray For The Gop! It's Over! Now All We Need Is The Vote...

LAMAR ALEXANDER VOTED "NO WITNESSES!" THE COUNT WILL PROBABLY BE 50-50 AND THAT IS A FAIL.

THE SCOTUS IS EXPECTED TO NOT INTERFERE.

WE CAN RELAX. WE STILL HAVE A WORKING CONSTITUTION!

Where's your link that they voted last night? No link fake news. Well it is fake news because the vote will not be taken until tonight, anything can change. I'd would roll with laughter if it was a tie and Roberts stood with the witnesses.

Pay attention, Debbie.
LAMAR ALEXANDER VOTED "NO WITNESSES!" THE COUNT WILL PROBABLY BE 50-50 AND THAT IS A FAIL.

Where's your link that they voted last night? No link fake news. Well it is fake news because the vote will not be taken until tonight, anything can change. I'd would roll with laughter if it was a tie and Roberts stood with the witnesses.

That's not fake news it's future. "probably and expected" does not warrant links. It is opinion.

You may gloat now the vote has been taken or did you miss it?

Lamar Alexander says charges against Trump are 'proved' but will vote against witnesses

Mitch McConnell just put a gun to the head of the Republican Party, and the Senators pulled the trigger. This coming after Trump threatens to stonewall the Senate and pull his standard years of litigation until the other side gives up.

I'm going to watch the town hall meetings across America for the Republicans who are admitting that Trump did it, and but they let him off with no consequences - again.

Its a gotdamn shame these ball less immoral GOP senators are going to rubber stamp a sitting criminal in the white house.They don't know it, but they've pretty much handed over our nation to the devil himself, Donald Trump. May they all roast in fuckin hell!!
crying.jpg

Its a gotdamn shame these ball less immoral GOP senators are going to rubber stamp a sitting criminal in the white house.They don't know it, but they've pretty much handed over our nation to the devil himself, Donald Trump. May they all roast in fuckin hell!!
That was fun.:21:

Its a shame you can't accept reality:
After 4 years, still...
NO crime
NO evidence
NO witnesses

Pelosi promised Impeachment would only go forward if there was overwhelming evidence and bipartisanship - she got neither.

She violated the Constitution by refusing to hold an Impeachment vote to begin the House's investigation

She tasked the two biggest criminal losers in the House with running their illegitimate Impeachment:

ADAM SCHIFF:
- Admitted to leaking classified
- Committed Sedition for 2 years, falsely claiming to have evidence
- Attempted to present personally-authored fiction as evidence
- Manufactured the whole whistle blower scam
- Lied about not knowing the identity
-Refused to recuse himself despite being a Contact Witness
- Took money from a Russian-born arms dealer and from corrupt Ukrainian officials

JERRY NADLER:
- Demanded the US AG, the leading law enforcer in the country, BREAK THE LAW
- Successfully led the effort to CENSURE the US AG for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW

She ran an illegitimate Impeachment that denied Due Process

She destroyed her own Impeachment case, claiming the President was such an immediate threat then refused to send over the Articles of Impeachment

She was the Speaker who allowed the House to rush the Fastest Impeachment in US history based on the weakest case in US history, threatening to irreparably damaged the Constitution and country...

Poor lil' snowflake.
Like the Berlin Wall coming down and communism collapsing. Another win for Democracy.

dems doomed in 2020 too

" While in Washington, I watched Sanders struggle to generate excitement among his Senate colleagues, in Iowa I watched Biden, the candidate with the most Senate endorsements, struggle to generate enthusiasm among a small group of voters in Council Bluffs"

What I learned watching Bernie and Biden for hours on end

There was a time when he attracted tens of thousands. He caved and 8 million of us voted for trump.

That Madcow dude is gonna be a hoot to watch tonight. Anyone know what time and channel that freak is on?

I love how everyone is harking on Pelosi and her descion to impeach the lying corrupt bastard....news flash morons, were it not for the cowardly GOP senate, Trump would and rightly so be impeached by now....one more time, ITS THE GOP TRUMP WHORES THAT SAVED TRUMPS ASS, NOT THE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT WAS PRESENTED!!
Is this true, or did you hear it on CNN?

Lol, no.

Wake the fuck up man.

No, perfectly clear. Libs MO from day one has been to impeach.
I know that's the tRumpling mantra.

That doesn't make it true.

Quite the opposite in fact.
Sore Loser You Are
The Butt Hurt Is Strong In You, Yes?

HOT_TOYS_Yoda_1.jpg
Nope
Sorry, kid.
Troll, Sorry Ass
Nope.

Sorry, kid.

Yeah, hooray for the gop. They made a mockery of Justice, lied their asses off, and protected a criminal, allowing him to cheat in another election.

November will not be kind to you.
You lied your ass off, and your Speaker, Nadler, and Schiff, and Hakeem Ollie Assburn Yeehaw! Jeffries, made a mockery of Justice, cheapened The Impeachment Process and will deserve the just rewards they so richly earned.

Nearly your ENTIRE HOUSE MANAGER TEAM VOTED DOWN AID TO UKRAINE!

LMAO. SO concerned about Ukraine, but not concerned about Joe Biden Extorting Ukraine and cutting off 100% of their aid, and Obama sending them blankets.
Nope.

Sorry, kid.

Lie again you did.

Butthurt you are.

6a38312e-db27-49a0-bc5f-a1a9fa37a8e3.jpg

4 Democrat Impeachment Managers Voted AGAINST aid to Ukraine

The Iowa Republican said Rep. Jerrold Nadler, who is an impeachment manager, along with House Democratic Reps. Zoe Lofgren of California, Sylvia Garcia of Texas and Hakeem Jeffries of New York, all who either opposed or didn’t vote for national defense bills that included lethal aid to Ukraine.

WHAT OBAMA DID WHEN PUTIN TOOK CRIMEA
“What I find very interesting now is that the House Managers are very, very centered on the fact that Russia was invading Ukraine. And military funding to Ukraine,” she said on Thursday, reminding reporters that Crimea was invaded in 2014 during the Obama administration.

Ernst told reporters the Obama administration reacted to the invasion by “sending blankets.” [That is true.]
I never lie.

It's not like I'm some bloody tRumpling, after all.

"No matter what you give to the Democrats, in the end, they will NEVER be satisfied. In the House, they gave us NOTHING!" - President Trump

he's right on that!

Lamar Alexander says charges against Trump are 'proved' but will vote against witnesses

Mitch McConnell just put a gun to the head of the Republican Party, and the Senators pulled the trigger. This coming after Trump threatens to stonewall the Senate and pull his standard years of litigation until the other side gives up.

I'm going to watch the town hall meetings across America for the Republicans who are admitting that Trump did it, and but they let him off with no consequences - again.
There won't be any such town halls, pig squeeze.

Pay attention, Debbie.

That's not fake news it's future. "probably and expected" does not warrant links. It is opinion.

You may gloat now the vote has been taken or did you miss it?
I don't gloat...just appreciate a job well done.

And what did you say when Hillary was getting away with murder?

Forum List

Back