Hooter's restaurants closed

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
A guy walked up to me, going passed a closed down old hooters, he says to me "it used to be here 2 years ago, what happened"....

I told him this.

It got shut down by the Government, because that entire business model is discriminatory based on Gender, Age, Race and Disability, and Its Sexual harassment, and they do not pay people equally, nor are they promoted equally.
Its an illegal business, and it got caught, that's why its shut down.

And if you want to try to find another location that may still be open, to patronize..
You really need to search your soul, because you are disgusting.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
A guy walked up to me, going passed a closed down old hooters, he says to me "it used to be here 2 years ago, what happened"....

I told him this.

It got shut down by the Government, because that entire business model is discriminatory based on Gender, Race and Disability, and Its Sexual harassment, and they do not pay people equally, nor are they promoted equally.

And if you want to try to find another location that may still be open, to patronize..

Have a nice day.
:bsflag:

I told him this.

It got shut down by the Government, because that entire business model is discriminatory based on Gender, Race and Disability, and Its Sexual harassment, and they do not pay people equally, nor are they promoted equally.

Have a nice day.
God, you hate Hooters????

I told him this.

Have a nice day.
He's probably a fag................doesn't like tit's and ass................

Hooters understands what men like and how to get them to spend money................and the women working there no danged well when they apply that they want them to ............

I told him this.

Have a nice day.
Their food is overpriced and not very good. And unless you are a bunch of guys...the service is horrible.

Hooters is a business meant for preying on idiots anyways. You wanna grab a meal while staring at half naked women who pretend to give a shit about you? Go to a strip club, and grab a meal while staring at fully naked women who pretend to give a shit about you. Better yet, save some money and eat your chicken wings while staring at your own computer screen. Your life sucks either way.

I told him this.

Have a nice day.
Their food is overpriced and not very good. And unless you are a bunch of guys...the service is horrible.
I didn't say I go there, but I know people that do.... Free enterprise.

I told him this.

Have a nice day.

They serve food?

I told him this.

Have a nice day.

No shit, you want to know why the service is horrible ?
Because the waitresses know full well that their customers are assholes, and that its an Anti-Women business.
:)

I don't know.... Most of the Libs I know hang out at the tittie bar.

While their females do tend to the braless, isn't the term "hang out" just a little harsh?

Thank you for having shared your experiences. But why do you keep going back?

That is strange

Hooters restaurants seem to be open all over the country.....fucking liberals

Hooters is a business meant for preying on idiots anyways. You wanna grab a meal while staring at half naked women who pretend to give a shit about you? Go to a strip club, and grab a meal while staring at fully naked women who pretend to give a shit about you. Better yet, save some money and eat your chicken wings while staring at your own computer screen. Your life sucks either way.
To be honest...they are not half naked

Titty bars do breasts not wings

jordan_carver_hooters1.jpg

WOW. Look at the Beer and popcorn.

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

Their food is overpriced and it isn't all that good. I make better wings and I can stare at my own tits if the mood strikes me. lol.

Forum List

Back