Hooter's restaurants closed

A guy walked up to me, going passed a closed down old hooters, he says to me "it used to be here 2 years ago, what happened"....

I told him this.

It got shut down by the Government, because that entire business model is discriminatory based on Gender, Race and Disability, and Its Sexual harassment, and they do not pay people equally, nor are they promoted equally.
Its an illegal business, and it got caught, that's why its shut down.

And if you want to try to find another location that may still be open, to patronize..
You really need to search your soul, because you are disgusting.

Have a nice day.
God, you hate Hooters????
Their food is overpriced and not very good. And unless you are a bunch of guys...the service is horrible.
Now…come on.. You were the last person I expected that sexist remark. I love and support lesbos, you just discriminated against them!!!! I demand an explanation… and apology!
Nope...lesbians get bad service too.

A guy walked up to me, going passed a closed down old hooters, he says to me "it used to be here 2 years ago, what happened"....

I told him this.

It got shut down by the Government, because that entire business model is discriminatory based on Gender, Race and Disability, and Its Sexual harassment, and they do not pay people equally, nor are they promoted equally.

And if you want to try to find another location that may still be open, to patronize..

Have a nice day.
Their food is overpriced and not very good. And unless you are a bunch of guys...the service is horrible.
Now…come on.. You were the last person I expected that sexist remark. I love and support lesbos, you just discriminated against them!!!! I demand an explanation… and apology!
Nope...lesbians get bad service too.
Personal experience???

I told him this.

It got shut down by the Government, because that entire business model is discriminatory based on Gender, Age, Race and Disability, and Its Sexual harassment, and they do not pay people equally, nor are they promoted equally.

Have a nice day.
You must be gay

hooters-girls-068.jpg

I told him this.

Have a nice day.
A lot of envious fugly ***** hate Hooters.

Forum List

Back