Hooter's restaurants closed

jordan_carver_hooters1.jpg

WOW. Look at the Beer and popcorn.

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

That wood paneling on the bar is just awful though.

You were staring at the wood paneling? I've sucked dick, and this post was too gay for me.
I knew something was wrong with you........not liking tits and ass...............hmmm..........

I'm bi. I love tits and ass. The difference is that my computer never begs me for money for sub-par food and service. Not to mention my imagination is more entertaining than their personalities. :thup:

You were staring at the wood paneling? I've sucked dick, and this post was too gay for me.
I knew something was wrong with you........not liking tits and ass...............hmmm..........

I'm bi. I love tits and ass. The difference is that my computer never begs me for money for sub-par food and service. Not to mention my imagination is more entertaining than their personalities. :thup:

Sure it is................:slap:

Hairy palms???

Hooters is a business meant for preying on idiots anyways. You wanna grab a meal while staring at half naked women who pretend to give a shit about you? Go to a strip club, and grab a meal while staring at fully naked women who pretend to give a shit about you. Better yet, save some money and eat your chicken wings while staring at your own computer screen. Your life sucks either way.

Last time I ordered anything at a strip club I found a curly hair in my food.

Hooters is a business meant for preying on idiots anyways. You wanna grab a meal while staring at half naked women who pretend to give a shit about you? Go to a strip club, and grab a meal while staring at fully naked women who pretend to give a shit about you. Better yet, save some money and eat your chicken wings while staring at your own computer screen. Your life sucks either way.

Desert????

What did you order…pussy?

Hooter's closed? Damn, that limits careers for the Palin clan.
Hey I think your significant other is calling you..........

9928b5e6e63760a7143a6be58ea4a544b1b05859.jpg
Caitlyn is a republican......
We threw him..umm...her.....hmmmm
It out. and Lakota wanted her.......umm himm

Hell just call it SHIM.

Just say him. He is born a dude, now he is a messed up dude.

Screw that LGBT brainwash bs. It is a penisless man. An Eunuch!

Did you find out who he was?

Fur pie.

Hooter's closed? Damn, that limits careers for the Palin clan.
Hey I think your significant other is calling you..........

9928b5e6e63760a7143a6be58ea4a544b1b05859.jpg
Caitlyn is a republican......
We threw him..umm...her.....hmmmm
It out. and Lakota wanted her.......umm himm

Hell just call it SHIM.

Just say him. He is born a dude, now he is a messed up dude.

Screw that LGBT brainwash bs. It is a penisless man. An Eunuch!
It is just ridiculous.

Was it the 70's? Those bushes back then...nope nope nope. lol

Fur pie.

Chicken Twat Pie. lol

Was it the 70's? Those bushes back then...nope nope nope. lol
Seems Global Warming took care of the wild bushes.

Forum List

Back