Hope everyone is preparing themselves to either fight or flee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight or Flight is an autonomic reflex ... you really can't prepare for it.

The progression is actually freeze, flight, or fight and you can train to change your response to go immediately into fight.

The progression is actually freeze, flight, or fight and you can train to change your response to go immediately into fight.

The release of catecholamines and hormones is autonomic. You can prepare for your encounter, but you can't control the autonomic response to a threat.

We are the cornered animals. and since it is obvious that WE (include myself) are passively allowing these fucking scumbags to destroy America and everything America has stood for, and since we will be entering the new Feudalism (better known as socislism or strong central government), are we prepared for that ration system?
I have my ak 47 ready for any republican that gets within 10 yards of me

Fight or flight.
Flight comes before fight. Fight is the last thing you do.

LOL, My people are pretty tough, look at Gronkowski, Romanowski, Ditka, Gretzky, Pudzianowski, Golota, Michalczewski, Kownacki, etc. etc.

You better hope, that we don't go off on you, for being deplorables, against this White nation.
You'll bleed and die like the rest of them.
Better be good I was a sharpshooter in the service and I hate republicans

We are the cornered animals. and since it is obvious that WE (include myself) are passively allowing these fucking scumbags to destroy America and everything America has stood for, and since we will be entering the new Feudalism (better known as socislism or strong central government), are we prepared for that ration system?
Don't worry. Americans are starting to fight back against the criminal Republicans who are looting America and destroying our environment. They will be defeated.

Does you no good if said "Republican" is 150 yards away.

Marion Be best

I was good at 300 yards but that was long ago Think I'd be safe at 200 Didn't lose my eye

Fight or flight.

LOL, My people are pretty tough, look at Gronkowski, Romanowski, Ditka, Gretzky, Pudzianowski, Golota, Michalczewski, Kownacki, etc. etc.

You better hope, that we don't go off on you, for being deplorables, against this White nation.

Sure you were, cupcake. Let's see a pic of your sharpshooter pin with edward37 on a sheet of paper next to it.

You're a professional troll I've seen on 2 other sites. Liar.

Different name, same shill. :aargh:

Are you claiming you have a class III license? Anyone that owns a real AK47 is required to have at least a class 2, I believe.

Fight or flight.

I was too. However, I don't hate progressives. I just laugh at them mostly, and take out wannabe internet killers.

Have a nice day.......be sure to check your six.

Fight or flight.

Sure you were, cupcake. Let's see a pic of your sharpshooter pin with edward37 on a sheet of paper next to it.

I post on FB and a place you're not allowed to go That's all And I gave my pin and my dog tags to my son

Thats easily within my kill zone.

I post on FB and a place you're not allowed to go That's all And I gave my pin and my dog tags to my son

Well..that sure is mighty convenient. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna roll with: "You're full of shit." K?

Thats easily within my kill zone.

I guess you're just a boss then, asslips. With what gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back