Hoping for a Veto and Shut Down, How About you?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I'm looking forward to a MD state default. What presents do you hope for in this Christmas in Feb?

Well damn, when's the last time a Congress passed a real budget?

Repeal the 27th and make them do their jobs, geez, everyone else has to.

Trump to veto...….and Congress out of a job. :thup:

Gooberment shutdown only hurts the little guys trying to earn a living and they shouldn't have to suffer because the Dingbats can't get their heads out of their asses

But federal employees disproportionately contribute money and time to the Ds. Plus they have a lot of vulnerable seats in both chambers of congress.

Or he might sign it, THEN declare an emergency and use his powers to appropriate more funds to the wall.

I'm looking forward to a MD state default. What presents do you hope for in this Christmas in Feb?
Such is the reprehensible right, that conservatives would seek a government shutdown for some perceived partisan gain, exhibiting the right’s contempt for sound, responsible governance, for Federal employees, and for the American people.

I am hoping he signs the bill, declares a national emergency, and closes the entire southern border until he gets the money for the wall!

When all of Mexico's crops bound for the US are rotting in their trailers at the border checkpoints, maybe they will start building the wall on their side of the border.

Beware the tricks and gimmicks they embedd in the "7" bills? Why such craziness? The border patrol already says what little they know of it is designed to continue to dump " families" into USA after 20 days.....with less space to hold them.

It is already known DemRino cannot be trusted.

Or he might sign it, THEN declare an emergency and use his powers to appropriate more funds to the wall.

I hope like hell he does declare a F'n emergency. THEN all of you brain dead fuktards will get to see Trump wind up with his dick in his hand and your foot in your yap.

when in the hell are you going to learn he cant do what he says he can ?

IDIOTS.

Hoping for a Veto and Shut Down, How About you?

No, I'm an American patriot.

45748922_1972582016112818_7818932243757268992_n.jpg

I hope like hell he does declare a F'n emergency. THEN all of you brain dead fuktards will get to see Trump wind up with his dick in his hand and your foot in your yap.

IDIOTS.

Trump and his MAGA psychos are dangerous.

DzPqcBPWwAI5xXS.jpg

IDIOTS.

DzPqcBPWwAI5xXS.jpg
Saul Alinsky lives!

IDIOTS.

There are currently 31 declared national emergencies in effect.

Try again, dumbass.

National Emergencies Act - Wikipedia

IDIOTS.

DzPqcBPWwAI5xXS.jpg

Hoods and masks are a Democrat and Antifa thang.

IDIOTS.
They`ll never learn. The more he lies the more they want to have his baby.

Shut down the government ad infintum. Turn Yellowstone Park into geo-thermal energy plants. Turning Yellowstone Park into geothermal energy will prevent the super-volcano from erupting for at least ten thousand years when we are pushing up Daises.

Last edited:

Yup. He may do just that.

Hell Pelousy and UpChuck voted for that wall a few years ago.

We need it and they don't want to give the money for it. They ain't to bright.

It was save we the tax payers billions every year and get rid of the illegals in this country.

More than works for me.

Forum List

Back