🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Horrible news for Republicans in 2018

Your story is 6 months old. Trump and Republicans have fucked over millennials bigly in that time and they've got more dirty work to go before the election.

That only exists in your alleged mind. Trump has done nothing but get them job opportunities. Are you ever right about anything?
Says the guy who just lied about the 2012 and 2014 polls.

As for Trump and "job opportunities", job growth under Trump has been severely lagging the job growth under Obama's last four years.

Trump needs to get his shit together and stop coasting on Obama's momentum.

job_growth_rate.jpg

That coming from a proven liar? Meh.
You only wish I lied. The facts are right in front of your face, willfully blind monkey. Trump's job growth lags way behind Obama's.

You just lied again. You said Moore is a child molester and that is in fact a lie. You cannot prove it, you never could but you still say it. It’s a lie you are a liar. You are lying now. I have no more to say to a liar. Dismissed.

Dems hold a 48 point lead among voters under age 35? Doesn't bode well for the future of the Republican Party does it? :cool:

WASHINGTON — Fresh off their victory in Alabama’s special Senate election, Democrats now enjoy their largest advantage in congressional preference in nine years, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, signaling a dangerous political environment for Republicans entering next year’s midterm elections.

Fifty percent of registered voters say they prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress, versus 39 percent who want Republicans in charge.

In this most recent poll, Democrats hold a whopping 48-point lead in congressional preference among voters ages 18-34 (69 percent to 21 percent), a 20-point lead among female voters (54 percent to 34 percent) and a 12-point lead among independent voters (43 percent to 31 percent).

The NBC/WSJ poll also shows Democrats with the intensity advantage, with 59 percent of Democratic voters saying they have a high level of interest in next year’s elections (registering either a 9 or 10 on a 10-point scale), versus 49 percent of Republican voters saying the same thing.​

Poll: Dems hold biggest lead in congressional preference since 2008

LOL

Delusional Moon Bat.

Millennials are in the process of taking control of the democratic party. Once that happens the fascist party will be spending most of the time in their safespace.
Democrat millennials aren’t intelligent enough to take over a political party.

As evidenced by your idiotic post associating the Republican Party with safe spaces when Democrat millennials are the ones who invented safe spaces and literally cannot live without them.

Remember when the republicans were extinct in 2008 when Democrats grabbed the presidency and all of congress? Yep, same type of deal. Trump's governance has been solid but his utter lack of restraint and tact hasn't. Add to that a mainstream media gunning for him around every turn and a republican party that backed a strongly accused child molester and here we are.

Democrats will pick up some power in this next election but they're defending lots of seats in states that Trump won, so it won't be a complete wipe out. It won't be unlike 2010, just in reverse.

you got 3 million fewer votes than dems. :rolleyes:
If Republicans won the so called “popular vote”, that would literally mean they won California.

You better hope that doesn’t happen....

It was and still is it's just something has taken over from you far far out right, but it's not a true republican.

Correct Debbie - I watch these ACTUAL Republicans who are quite conservative (FISCALLY if not entirely socially wacko) like Charlie Sykes, David Frum, and Joe Scarborough and think WTF happened to the party of Lincoln & (to at least an extent) Reagan?

The Bannon Wing (which includes Donnie Drumpf) is about to go down .. and it won't be a soft fall.

America will uniformly and unequivocally reject white nationalism, kooks, crazies & xenophobia -

Roots too deep in what this country is about.
The party of Lincoln rejected integration almost uniformly....

White nationalism was literally common sense American patriotism during Lincoln’s time.

Funny how the black and brown nationalists party wants to pretend they are rooted in American history....

The problem is, presidential elections go by the electoral vote and not the popular vote. IF the system were popular vote, Trump would have dumped massive amounts of money and time in NY and CA, as well as major metro areas, and may have beaten Hillary by 20 million popular votes.... THEN, you'd all be whining about, if we were going by the old electoral system, Hillary would've won! There would be the same snowflake movements to bring back the electoral college to "make things fair" again. We'd be getting lectured about how much of a travesty it is that only a couple of big cities get to decide who the president is and most of America isn't properly represented by the process.

In short, the problem is, you lost and you can't get over it.

Oh I didn't vote for Hillary and am WAY over it my friend. Enjoying the clown show ...
Trump could have won NY and CA by pouring money into them?
Don't make me laugh .. oh wait, too late!

100.gif
That is not what he said, idiot.

He said that Trump could have spent money in California and New York to increase Republican turnout and decrease the overall national gap.

Millennials are in the process of taking control of the democratic party. Once that happens the fascist party will be spending most of the time in their safespace.

As evidenced by your idiotic post associating the Republican Party with safe spaces when Democrat millennials are the ones who invented safe spaces and literally cannot live without them.

Not all millennials are democrats. 90% of the millennials I work with voted for Trump. I know these people, I know they are independents and GOP. We have talked and many of them are more right than I am.

The lefties here are just confusing reality with their fantasy world. They have lied so much that they don’t know what the truth is anymore.

They say this same thing about young voters every single election. It’s no different today. Hell, I was a democrat when I was young and stupid too. At 18 I voted for Carter.

Not all millennials are democrats. 90% of the millennials I work with voted for Trump. I know these people, I know they are independents and GOP. We have talked and many of them are more right than I am.

The lefties here are just confusing reality with their fantasy world. They have lied so much that they don’t know what the truth is anymore.

They say this same thing about young voters every single election. It’s no different today. Hell, I was a democrat when I was young and stupid too. At 18 I voted for Carter.
I know, that is why I specified and said Democrat millennials.

I am a millennial who voted for Trump in both the primary and the general...and have voted Republican in every election since 2007.

Millennials will destroy the Democrats once they get smarter and more educated about what is going on.

I know, that is why I specified and said Democrat millennials.

I am a millennial who voted for Trump in both the primary and the general...and have voted Republican in every election since 2007.

Millennials will destroy the Democrats once they get smarter and more educated about what is going on.

Apologies. I didn’t catch that.

Yes, the little boy and poll deniers have arrived to laugh at perfectly good polls.
Gonna be fun watching y'all circle the drain!
:woohoo:

And Hillary should be up by 50 points.

You already did the circle.....and went right down.

Sorry, but Hillary won by exactly what the poll averages said she would - around 3 million votes. National polls don't factor electoral results. Trump squeaked those by less than 80,000 votes in three states.

The Election Came Down to 77,744 Votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan (Updated)

The problem is, presidential elections go by the electoral vote and not the popular vote. IF the system were popular vote, Trump would have dumped massive amounts of money and time in NY and CA, as well as major metro areas, and may have beaten Hillary by 20 million popular votes.... THEN, you'd all be whining about, if we were going by the old electoral system, Hillary would've won! There would be the same snowflake movements to bring back the electoral college to "make things fair" again. We'd be getting lectured about how much of a travesty it is that only a couple of big cities get to decide who the president is and most of America isn't properly represented by the process.

In short, the problem is, you lost and you can't get over it.

This one not only cleared the warning track and wall....I think it left the stadium and is still going.

Nice job !!!

That is not what he said, idiot.

He said that Trump could have spent money in California and New York to increase Republican turnout and decrease the overall national gap.

So big ad dollars in NY and CA would have given tRump an extra 20 million votes?

Whatever you say -----> IDIOT

100.gif

Dems hold a 48 point lead among voters under age 35? Doesn't bode well for the future of the Republican Party does it? :cool:

WASHINGTON — Fresh off their victory in Alabama’s special Senate election, Democrats now enjoy their largest advantage in congressional preference in nine years, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, signaling a dangerous political environment for Republicans entering next year’s midterm elections.

Fifty percent of registered voters say they prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress, versus 39 percent who want Republicans in charge.

In this most recent poll, Democrats hold a whopping 48-point lead in congressional preference among voters ages 18-34 (69 percent to 21 percent), a 20-point lead among female voters (54 percent to 34 percent) and a 12-point lead among independent voters (43 percent to 31 percent).

The NBC/WSJ poll also shows Democrats with the intensity advantage, with 59 percent of Democratic voters saying they have a high level of interest in next year’s elections (registering either a 9 or 10 on a 10-point scale), versus 49 percent of Republican voters saying the same thing.​

Poll: Dems hold biggest lead in congressional preference since 2008
/----/ Meaningless fake news. either you are too dense to read the fine print or hope we won't. It's a poll of 900 random adults which can include unregistered voters, illegals, felons or those who are registered but never vote.
"The NBC/WSJ poll was conducted Dec. 13-15 of 900 adults – nearly half reached by cell phone – and it has an overall margin of error of plus-minus 3.3 percentage points."

This is, as the facts show, the goofy rambling of someone pulling stuff out of his ass to soothe himself. The millenials are the most educated generation yet and will get to take the reins of an economy that has been skewed against them by selfish baby boomers. A change is coming...

Forum List

Back