🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Horrible news for Republicans in 2018

The Alt Right poll deniers are the one who said Gillespie would win . . . er . . . Moore would win.

The have downplayed that five safe red meat GOP House seats' majorities have been cut by 50 to 75% this year in special elections.

They have ignored that almost 100 state seats have returned to blue this year.

The backlash is coming, and Republican gerrymandering is only going to contain some of the storm surge, but Dem blue will break through in many states.

I think the House may well go blue while the dems may lose one to two seats in the Senate in 2018.

Once the Dems realize they have the women, independents, and millennials leaning solidly in their favor, the Dems will promise the moon to those constituents in 2020.

Do you actually think that Republicans in NY and CA actually bother to vote under the current electoral college? Why should they unless they have a Republican Representative?

Same question back atcha - do you actually think that Democrats in Idaho (where i live) are going to vote D Statewide?

Nope - We're good with our D Mayor and D City council here Boise but hold no hope for Goobers in the sticks :wink:

Finally: The EC is a vestige of slavery -- Abandon SHIP!!

Do you actually think that Republicans in NY and CA actually bother to vote under the current electoral college? Why should they unless they have a Republican Representative?

Same question back atcha - do you actually think that Democrats in Idaho (where i live) are going to vote D Statewide?

Nope - We're good with our D Mayor and D City council here Boise but hold no hope for Goobers in the sticks :wink:

Finally: The EC is a vestige of slavery -- Abandon SHIP!!

There are a lot more Republicans in NY and CA than there are Democrats in ID.

Oh look! A jillian post! If she voted for herself, she'd be tied for first place in USMB's most annoying poster! :badgrin:

Little does she know that hardcore Cultural Marxists like her comprise less than 30% of voters, way less.

Wait! Didn’t you JUST say that this is different than before
About what , specifically? Be a big boy, use your words.

Why is it hard for you? You don’t know what you said? Why did you edit my post? You left out the part that should explain it to even the most simple of minds. It shouldn’t be hard there retard, why can’t you keep your story straight?

Got any Senate seats you think they can pick up? Who is going to run? My state has no election for Senate in 2018, so we keep our Republican seat

Bullpen? You can't get a Democrat elected dog catcher unless the Republican is an alleged child molestor!

Pelosi need to get lost - Schumer needs to GTFO - And Bernie is old news (free health care and college don't poll well)

I've posted these things many times before so please don't make me go through the pretty awesome D bullpen Tory ..

Doc is on the record negatory FAUX Admiral

Millennials are in the process of taking control of the democratic party. Once that happens the fascist party will be spending most of the time in their safespace.
Democrat millennials aren’t intelligent enough to take over a political party.

As evidenced by your idiotic post associating the Republican Party with safe spaces when Democrat millennials are the ones who invented safe spaces and literally cannot live without them.

Not all millennials are democrats. 90% of the millennials I work with voted for Trump. I know these people, I know they are independents and GOP. We have talked and many of them are more right than I am.

The lefties here are just confusing reality with their fantasy world. They have lied so much that they don’t know what the truth is anymore.

They say this same thing about young voters every single election. It’s no different today. Hell, I was a democrat when I was young and stupid too. At 18 I voted for Carter.

When Carter was running, I warned all of my farmer relatives what a disaster he would be. But since I was only 16, and not old enough to vote, they didn't listen and went ahead and elected him. Years later, they all admitted I was right.

You were right, I was stupid and a democrat, but I repeat myself.

There are a lot more Republicans in NY and CA than there are Democrats in ID.

Well THAT was dumb ^ ^ ^

Your point (other than the one atop your head)?

889e2449a5920d0886082b10e421101b.jpg

Got any Senate seats you think they can pick up? Who is going to run? My state has no election for Senate in 2018, so we keep our Republican seat

Bullpen? You can't get a Democrat elected dog catcher unless the Republican is an alleged child molestor!

Pelosi need to get lost - Schumer needs to GTFO - And Bernie is old news (free health care and college don't poll well)

I've posted these things many times before so please don't make me go through the pretty awesome D bullpen Tory ..

Doc is on the record negatory FAUX Admiral

Thanks to Bernie, they just realized the Republicans tried to sneak things through the tax bill that were against the rules.

So did a search on 'Bernie Sanders - Bernie and Sanders" per your link/claim as follows:

Thanks to Bernie, they just realized the Republicans tried to sneak things through the tax bill that were against the rules.

Bupkis
Way to fail with yet another butt-nugget!

tenor.gif

What? You are saying a Yahoo link is fake?

I also saw it on the news... and I follow him on Twitter. You're a dope.

Parliamentarian Determines Three Provisions in Republican Tax Bill Are Impermissible | U.S. Senate Committee On The Budget

Wait! Didn’t you JUST say that this is different than before
About what , specifically? Be a big boy, use your words.

Why is it hard for you? You don’t know what you said? Why did you edit my post? You left out the part that should explain it to even the most simple of minds. It shouldn’t be hard there retard, why can’t you keep your story straight?
Face it, you had no idea what I was talking about. You saw a poster say something was different, then say something was similar. And you had no clue what the two comments were about, but you vomited your post anyway. As evidenced by your whiny little rant when a simple explanation would have taken less time.

Your story is 6 months old. Trump and Republicans have fucked over millennials bigly in that time and they've got more dirty work to go before the election.

That only exists in your alleged mind. Trump has done nothing but get them job opportunities. Are you ever right about anything?
Not only that but they're about to get a tax cut.

Some posters on this board are so wound up in their own stupidity that they are completely detached from reality.

It boggles the mind.

So did a search on 'Bernie Sanders - Bernie and Sanders" per your link/claim as follows:

Bupkis
Way to fail with yet another butt-nugget!

tenor.gif

What? You are saying a Yahoo link is fake?

I also saw it on the news... and I follow him on Twitter. You're a dope.

Parliamentarian Determines Three Provisions in Republican Tax Bill Are Impermissible | U.S. Senate Committee On The Budget

3 provisions violate the Grand Kleagle Rule?

Forum List

Back