🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Horrible news for Republicans in 2018

Democrat millennials aren’t intelligent enough to take over a political party.
This is, as the facts show, the goofy rambling of someone pulling stuff out of his ass to soothe himself. The millenials are the most educated generation yet and will get to take the reins of an economy that has been skewed against them by selfish baby boomers. A change is coming...
Intelligent people don’t require therapy dogs and coloring books for losing an election.

Millennials who are supposedly educated are still not actually all that intelligent and mostly just benefit from the declining quality of education.

I am a millennial btw....

Wait! Didn’t you JUST say that this is different than before
About what , specifically? Be a big boy, use your words.
You are 18, idiot.

You are still a “boy”.
I'm not actually 18, genius. That was an illustrative anecdote. Damn dude, use your brain.
Learn to type, moron.

What you typed gave every indication that you were in fact 18.

Dems hold a 48 point lead among voters under age 35? Doesn't bode well for the future of the Republican Party does it? :cool:

WASHINGTON — Fresh off their victory in Alabama’s special Senate election, Democrats now enjoy their largest advantage in congressional preference in nine years, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, signaling a dangerous political environment for Republicans entering next year’s midterm elections.

Fifty percent of registered voters say they prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress, versus 39 percent who want Republicans in charge.

In this most recent poll, Democrats hold a whopping 48-point lead in congressional preference among voters ages 18-34 (69 percent to 21 percent), a 20-point lead among female voters (54 percent to 34 percent) and a 12-point lead among independent voters (43 percent to 31 percent).

The NBC/WSJ poll also shows Democrats with the intensity advantage, with 59 percent of Democratic voters saying they have a high level of interest in next year’s elections (registering either a 9 or 10 on a 10-point scale), versus 49 percent of Republican voters saying the same thing.​

Poll: Dems hold biggest lead in congressional preference since 2008

This is worse than Trump having no path to the White House.

Once Millennials start leaving Mom's basement and start paying taxes, see if they still love redistribution

This is, as the facts show, the goofy rambling of someone pulling stuff out of his ass to soothe himself. The millenials are the most educated generation yet and will get to take the reins of an economy that has been skewed against them by selfish baby boomers. A change is coming...
Intelligent people don’t require therapy dogs and coloring books for losing an election.

Millennials who are supposedly educated are still not actually all that intelligent and mostly just benefit from the declining quality of education.

Most Millenials don't require those things either, and you are an idiot to generalize them from your blog-fueled, wingnut bubble garbage. You are an uneducated, bigoted slob who does not respect knowledge or experience anyway, so your opinion on who leads our country is grade A garbage.

Dems hold a 48 point lead among voters under age 35? Doesn't bode well for the future of the Republican Party does it? :cool:

WASHINGTON — Fresh off their victory in Alabama’s special Senate election, Democrats now enjoy their largest advantage in congressional preference in nine years, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, signaling a dangerous political environment for Republicans entering next year’s midterm elections.

Fifty percent of registered voters say they prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress, versus 39 percent who want Republicans in charge.

In this most recent poll, Democrats hold a whopping 48-point lead in congressional preference among voters ages 18-34 (69 percent to 21 percent), a 20-point lead among female voters (54 percent to 34 percent) and a 12-point lead among independent voters (43 percent to 31 percent).

The NBC/WSJ poll also shows Democrats with the intensity advantage, with 59 percent of Democratic voters saying they have a high level of interest in next year’s elections (registering either a 9 or 10 on a 10-point scale), versus 49 percent of Republican voters saying the same thing.​

among voters ages 18-34 (69 percent to 21 percent)

New USA TODAY/RTV Poll Finds Clinton’s Support Among Millennials Grows
Published 4:19 p.m. ET Oct. 17, 2016

Among the key findings:

• On the four-way ballot, Clinton is at 68%, Trump at 20%. Support for third-party candidates is ebbing. Libertarian Gary Johnson is at 8%, Green Party’s Jill Stein at 1%
New USA TODAY/RTV Poll Finds Clinton’s Support Among Millennials Grows

With a 48% lead among millennials, Clinton can't lose.

"When I was living with Mom, I was a big fan of Democrats, Bernie and redistribution, now that I've started working for a living, can someone sane please explain why the fucking government at all levels feels entitled to 40% of my wages?" -- Millennial getting their first pay check

Most Millenials don't require those things either, and you are an idiot to generalize them from your blog-fueled, wingnut bubble garbage. You are an uneducated, bigoted slob who does not respect knowledge or experience anyway, so your opinion on who leads our country is grade A garbage.
I am not quite as “educated” as my peers, but I am way more intelligent than nearly all of them.

Yes, I heard those predictions all through 2016 and actually thought they might come true.

I certainly was not a fan of the Orange Fungus...but I voted for him anyway.

And guess what ?

Young people despised Hillary and that is largely why they didn't turn out as expected. She was a horrid candidate and well you know - Comey and Russia happened.

But sure I'll guess what - You are complicit in this International FUBAR.

Sad :(

So, who are these young people going to vote for in 2018?

Will they reelect Pelosi and all of her Dems in the House and find even more old, white women to elect in seats held by Republicans who just gave them a tax cut?

Got any Senate seats you think they can pick up? Who is going to run? My state has no election for Senate in 2018, so we keep our Republican seats.

The problem was, they didnt turn out. I think its safe to say that they will in 2018. Trump has really shown how horrible he is, and his own party has done a poor job of distancing themselves from him so far.

The problem was, they didnt turn out. I think its safe to say that they will in 2018. Trump has really shown how horrible he is, and his own party has done a poor job of distancing themselves from him so far.

The problem was, they didnt turn out. I think its safe to say that they will in 2018.

You keep thinking that.

see what happens when there is no hillary [or any clinton for that matter] running? the republicans need chelsea in the race to level the playing field

Millennial idiots are in the minority .. thanks God

Public opposition to tax bill grows as vote approaches - CNNPolitics
'A perfect storm': How liberal millennials and African Americans delivered a stunning Alabama result
Christian Millennials say: "Donald Trump is Not Who We Are" | Not Who We Are
Poll: Trump's approval rating hits historic low of 35 percent
Young U.S. evangelicals experience crisis of faith on Israel

Need anything else? There is a WSJ/NBC poll I can probably find that shows the under 35 vote at a MINUS 48 on whether they want Ds or Rs to control congress and further enable your Cheeto Jesus.

Remember when the republicans were extinct in 2008 when Democrats grabbed the presidency and all of congress? Yep, same type of deal. Trump's governance has been solid but his utter lack of restraint and tact hasn't. Add to that a mainstream media gunning for him around every turn and a republican party that backed a strongly accused child molester and here we are.

Democrats will pick up some power in this next election but they're defending lots of seats in states that Trump won, so it won't be a complete wipe out. It won't be unlike 2010, just in reverse.

you got 3 million fewer votes than dems. :rolleyes:
If Republicans won the so called “popular vote”, that would literally mean they won California.

You better hope that doesn’t happen....

you're such a laughable moron.

you 30% of deadender trumpscum think you should have the right to destroy the country.

I'd say you aren't smart enough to tie your shoes.

Millennials are in the process of taking control of the democratic party. Once that happens the fascist party will be spending most of the time in their safespace.

As evidenced by your idiotic post associating the Republican Party with safe spaces when Democrat millennials are the ones who invented safe spaces and literally cannot live without them.

Not all millennials are democrats. 90% of the millennials I work with voted for Trump. I know these people, I know they are independents and GOP. We have talked and many of them are more right than I am.

The lefties here are just confusing reality with their fantasy world. They have lied so much that they don’t know what the truth is anymore.

They say this same thing about young voters every single election. It’s no different today. Hell, I was a democrat when I was young and stupid too. At 18 I voted for Carter.

When Carter was running, I warned all of my farmer relatives what a disaster he would be. But since I was only 16, and not old enough to vote, they didn't listen and went ahead and elected him. Years later, they all admitted I was right.

That is not what he said, idiot.

He said that Trump could have spent money in California and New York to increase Republican turnout and decrease the overall national gap.

So big ad dollars in NY and CA would have given tRump an extra 20 million votes?

Whatever you say -----> IDIOT

100.gif

Do you actually think that Republicans in NY and CA actually bother to vote under the current electoral college? Why should they unless they have a Republican Representative?

Will they reelect Pelosi and all of her Dems in the House and find even more old, white women to elect in seats held by Republicans who just gave them a tax cut?

Got any Senate seats you think they can pick up? Who is going to run? My state has no election for Senate in 2018, so we keep our Republican seats.

Pelosi need to get lost - Schumer needs to GTFO - And Bernie is old news (free health care and college don't poll well)

I've posted these things many times before so please don't make me go through the pretty awesome D bullpen Tory ..

Doc is on the record!

Pelosi need to get lost - Schumer needs to GTFO - And Bernie is old news (free health care and college don't poll well)

I've posted these things many times before so please don't make me go through the pretty awesome D bullpen Tory ..

Doc is on the record!

Bullpen? You can't get a Democrat elected dog catcher unless the Republican is an alleged child molestor!

In my state, most races are unopposed in the general election because they can't get a Democrat stupid enough to run, knowing they will lose by 40% margins. Considering how stupid Democrats usually are, you'd think that would be easy!

Forum List

Back