Horrible news for Republicans in 2018

So did a search on 'Bernie Sanders - Bernie and Sanders" per your link/claim as follows:

Thanks to Bernie, they just realized the Republicans tried to sneak things through the tax bill that were against the rules.

Bupkis
Way to fail with yet another butt-nugget!

tenor.gif

What? You are saying a Yahoo link is fake?

I also saw it on the news... and I follow him on Twitter. You're a dope.

Parliamentarian Determines Three Provisions in Republican Tax Bill Are Impermissible | U.S. Senate Committee On The Budget

3 provisions violate the Grand Kleagle Rule?

The Republicans have also already ADMITTED they went so fast in the process just to get it done, that they are going to have to do a separate new bill to fix the problems. That's not just irresponsible politics, it's dishonest.

Yes, I heard those predictions all through 2016 and actually thought they might come true.

I certainly was not a fan of the Orange Fungus...but I voted for him anyway.

And guess what ?

Young people despised Hillary and that is largely why they didn't turn out as expected. She was a horrid candidate and well you know - Comey and Russia happened.

But sure I'll guess what - You are complicit in this International FUBAR.

Sad :(

So, who are these young people going to vote for in 2018?

Will they reelect Pelosi and all of her Dems in the House and find even more old, white women to elect in seats held by Republicans who just gave them a tax cut?

Got any Senate seats you think they can pick up? Who is going to run? My state has no election for Senate in 2018, so we keep our Republican seats.

While you may be right, you should not get cocky.

The GOP has been swallowing up state houses and state legislatures too.

But those suffer when the GOP brand hurts nationally.

And right now, Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan are really screwing it up.

Donald Trump never helped.

Wait! Didn’t you JUST say that this is different than before
About what , specifically? Be a big boy, use your words.

Why is it hard for you? You don’t know what you said? Why did you edit my post? You left out the part that should explain it to even the most simple of minds. It shouldn’t be hard there retard, why can’t you keep your story straight?
Face it, you had no idea what I was talking about. You saw a poster say something was different, then say something was similar. And you had no clue what the two comments were about, but you vomited your post anyway. As evidenced by your whiny little rant when a simple explanation would have taken less time.

Dude! You DO know that I can see all of the previous posts right? FFS stop before you embarrass yourself further.

Dems hold a 48 point lead among voters under age 35? Doesn't bode well for the future of the Republican Party does it? :cool:

WASHINGTON — Fresh off their victory in Alabama’s special Senate election, Democrats now enjoy their largest advantage in congressional preference in nine years, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, signaling a dangerous political environment for Republicans entering next year’s midterm elections.

Fifty percent of registered voters say they prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress, versus 39 percent who want Republicans in charge.

In this most recent poll, Democrats hold a whopping 48-point lead in congressional preference among voters ages 18-34 (69 percent to 21 percent), a 20-point lead among female voters (54 percent to 34 percent) and a 12-point lead among independent voters (43 percent to 31 percent).

The NBC/WSJ poll also shows Democrats with the intensity advantage, with 59 percent of Democratic voters saying they have a high level of interest in next year’s elections (registering either a 9 or 10 on a 10-point scale), versus 49 percent of Republican voters saying the same thing.​

Poll: Dems hold biggest lead in congressional preference since 2008
Republicans mock traumatized children. They will outlive the GOP leadership.

Yes, the little boy and poll deniers have arrived to laugh at perfectly good polls.
Gonna be fun watching y'all circle the drain!
:woohoo:

And Hillary should be up by 50 points.

You already did the circle.....and went right down.

Sorry, but Hillary won by exactly what the poll averages said she would - around 3 million votes. National polls don't factor electoral results. Trump squeaked those by less than 80,000 votes in three states.

The Election Came Down to 77,744 Votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan (Updated)

No, Hillary lost.

Sorry.
The electoral college.

With a 48% lead among millennials, Clinton can't lose.
The problem was, they didnt turn out. I think its safe to say that they will in 2018. Trump has really shown how horrible he is, and his own party has done a poor job of distancing themselves from him so far.

Yep - Young people, educated suburban women, and minorities are gonna set some new turnout records.
Bad news for Dotards

Dems hold a 48 point lead among voters under age 35? Doesn't bode well for the future of the Republican Party does it? :cool:

WASHINGTON — Fresh off their victory in Alabama’s special Senate election, Democrats now enjoy their largest advantage in congressional preference in nine years, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, signaling a dangerous political environment for Republicans entering next year’s midterm elections.

Fifty percent of registered voters say they prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress, versus 39 percent who want Republicans in charge.

In this most recent poll, Democrats hold a whopping 48-point lead in congressional preference among voters ages 18-34 (69 percent to 21 percent), a 20-point lead among female voters (54 percent to 34 percent) and a 12-point lead among independent voters (43 percent to 31 percent).

The NBC/WSJ poll also shows Democrats with the intensity advantage, with 59 percent of Democratic voters saying they have a high level of interest in next year’s elections (registering either a 9 or 10 on a 10-point scale), versus 49 percent of Republican voters saying the same thing.​

Take the tide pod challenge and vote Marxist democrat....

Right now the odds are that the GOP increases control of the Senate to 56. At this moment they will lose the house to the Stalinists, but just barely. The tide is shifting and I predict the GOP will in fact hold the house. The Stalinist campaign to end the 2nd has been nothing short of fatal to your drive to gain power.

Hopefully you continue to put Hillary front and center, continue to arrogantly disparage the crumbs the little people got and make clear you will take that from them - and more. Continue to attack civil rights, keep shouting that you will end the 2nd and 1st Amendments.

Keep going just as you are, it's a winning strategy, DeRpHate.

I would never mock traumatized children.

Whiney twats like Hogg will be mocked.

You're just triggered, because a 17 year old is smarter and more articulate than you are. Poor white wingers...will ANYONE besides Trump ever come along to make you look smart by comparison? Doubtful.

You're just triggered, because a 17 year old is smarter and more articulate than you are. Poor white wingers...will ANYONE besides Trump ever come along to make you look smart by comparison? Doubtful.

They look smart by comparison? :D

gettyimages-484797712.jpg

merlin-to-scoop-125548322-183828-articleLarge.jpg
I mean...I know he's a fatass whose shape can change due to the tides...but one would think a millionaire could afford a suit that actually fucking fits him correctly....

They look smart by comparison? :D

gettyimages-484797712.jpg

merlin-to-scoop-125548322-183828-articleLarge.jpg
I mean...I know he's a fatass whose shape can change due to the tides...but one would think a millionaire could afford a suit that actually fucking fits him correctly....

It appears your concerns run deep...as a sidewalk mudpuddle.

And Hillary is going to win too!

These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans.

Last a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won a dozen of rural counties in Missouri. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan won't even say if he's going to run for reelection this coming November. Doug Jones wins in Alabama, (black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen.) The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell stated the other day, he knows a storm is coming but can't tell if it's going to be a Cat 3, 4 or 5.

These pictures say it's going to be a blue Tsunami on Republican seats all across this country.

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.

Trump-protest-1024x709.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of trump street protests - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Image Search Results

And of course the March for our lives protest on March 20, 2018

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

I doubt in the history of this Nation there has existed a more DESPISED--HATED President. The anger in this country is palpable.

The greatest accomplishment of Donald Trump is he has effectively KILLED the Republican party.

By electing TRUMP you have awoken a sleeping giant, that is not going to forget to vote this coming November.

Last edited:

That whiney, ignorant twat isn't even smarter than you......LOL!

Forum List

Back