🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Horrible news for Republicans in 2018

You're just triggered, because a 17 year old is smarter and more articulate than you are. Poor white wingers...will ANYONE besides Trump ever come along to make you look smart by comparison? Doubtful.

They look smart by comparison? :D

gettyimages-484797712.jpg

merlin-to-scoop-125548322-183828-articleLarge.jpg
I mean...I know he's a fatass whose shape can change due to the tides...but one would think a millionaire could afford a suit that actually fucking fits him correctly....

It appears your concerns run deep...as a sidewalk mudpuddle.
Spot on, gay cowboy!

With a 48% lead among millennials, Clinton can't lose.
The problem was, they didnt turn out. I think its safe to say that they will in 2018. Trump has really shown how horrible he is, and his own party has done a poor job of distancing themselves from him so far.

Yep - Young people, educated suburban women, and minorities are gonna set some new turnout records.
Bad news for Dotards
Yep, young people like me.

LOL

Dems hold a 48 point lead among voters under age 35? Doesn't bode well for the future of the Republican Party does it? :cool:

WASHINGTON — Fresh off their victory in Alabama’s special Senate election, Democrats now enjoy their largest advantage in congressional preference in nine years, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, signaling a dangerous political environment for Republicans entering next year’s midterm elections.

Fifty percent of registered voters say they prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress, versus 39 percent who want Republicans in charge.

In this most recent poll, Democrats hold a whopping 48-point lead in congressional preference among voters ages 18-34 (69 percent to 21 percent), a 20-point lead among female voters (54 percent to 34 percent) and a 12-point lead among independent voters (43 percent to 31 percent).

The NBC/WSJ poll also shows Democrats with the intensity advantage, with 59 percent of Democratic voters saying they have a high level of interest in next year’s elections (registering either a 9 or 10 on a 10-point scale), versus 49 percent of Republican voters saying the same thing.​

Poll: Dems hold biggest lead in congressional preference since 2008
Republicans mock traumatized children. They will outlive the GOP leadership.
First of all, most americans agree with us on those idiot kids, and second; yeah they will outlive them but people are already sick of those kids and there's only a half a dozen of them, maybe not even that many.

The problem was, they didnt turn out. I think its safe to say that they will in 2018. Trump has really shown how horrible he is, and his own party has done a poor job of distancing themselves from him so far.

Yep - Young people, educated suburban women, and minorities are gonna set some new turnout records.
Bad news for Dotards

LOL

Yep, you're the one in five :wink:

Sixty-three percent of millennials, aged 18 to 34, said they disapprove of Trump, with 46 percent of respondents saying they strongly disapprove, according to an NBC/GenForward poll, published Monday. Just 19 percent of young people gave Trump a positive approval rating, down from 22 percent in the same poll at the start of January.

Trump's approval rating has fallen even further among millennials as young people continue to snub president

Bad news for Dotards

LOL

Sixty-three percent of millennials, aged 18 to 34, said they disapprove of Trump, with 46 percent of respondents saying they strongly disapprove, according to an NBC/GenForward poll, published Monday. Just 19 percent of young people gave Trump a positive approval rating, down from 22 percent in the same poll at the start of January.

Trump's approval rating has fallen even further among millennials as young people continue to snub president
Too bad that 20% is going to be leading the country in 15 years, isn't it?

Bad news for Dotards

LOL

No one ever said that massive propaganda doesn't work.

I wish you luck in that pursuit young man.
If Trumpism wins, it's quite possible that we're heading for 20 more years of kleptocracy and protectionism.
But I'd not hold my breath.

Remember too that life changes people. I used to be down in Mexican immigrants, but otherwise a wild-eyed liberal and Democrat.
Independent now - Socially liberal, pro legal immigration, fiscally center right.
You may be visited by the 3 ghosts of liberalism one day :)

Bad news for Dotards

LOL

I guess not - It worked for Putin didn't it? :)

Bad news for Dotards

LOL

I guess not - It worked for Putin didn't it? :)

Not really following his internal support.

But it seems to be working for you vile lefties.

If Trumpism wins, it's quite possible that we're heading for 20 more years of kleptocracy and protectionism.

Remember too that life changes people. I used to be down in Mexican immigrants, but otherwise a wild-eyed liberal and Democrat.
Independent now - Socially liberal, pro legal immigration, fiscally center right.
I went from a moderate Republican with strong environmentalism beliefs to a highly partisan very Conservative Republican, to a Libertarian, to a white nationalist, to a pro-white humanist progressive.

I have done more changing in my political beliefs than most people do in 2 lifetimes and I am not even 30.

That is what happens when you truly seek the truth and tell the media to go fuck itself.

I went from a moderate Republican with strong environmentalism beliefs to a highly partisan very Conservative Republican, to a Libertarian, to a white nationalist, to a pro-white humanist progressive.

I have done more changing in my political beliefs than most people do in 2 lifetimes and I am not even 30.

That is what happens when you truly seek the truth and tell the media to go fuck itself.

Wow, those are some interesting transformations for someone under 30. So you get my point, things change.

Regarding the media, not everything that can't be found on Fox is "fake news".

There is some great reporting out there, try not to get caught in the Trump bubble.

it's quite possible that we're heading for 20 more years of kleptocracy

Hillary lost. Leave her alone.

Forum List

Back