Horrible news for Republicans in 2018

I went from a moderate Republican with strong environmentalism beliefs to a highly partisan very Conservative Republican, to a Libertarian, to a white nationalist, to a pro-white humanist progressive.

I have done more changing in my political beliefs than most people do in 2 lifetimes and I am not even 30.

That is what happens when you truly seek the truth and tell the media to go fuck itself.

Wow, those are some interesting transformations for someone under 30. So you get my point, things change.

Regarding the media, not everything that can't be found on Fox is "fake news".

There is some great reporting out there, try not to get caught in the Trump bubble.
"Great reporting" is often just mediocre reporting in a sea of shit.

The more idiots try to get me to listen to NPR the more I believe that mediocre reporting in a sea of shit is not worth reading at all.

That has always been the case.

1. Young people don't vote.
2. As they get older...guess what....? They become more conservative.

Shaking all the way to the bank (and the WH).

Can you link us to that tired old urban legend? Yes, some people become somewhat more conservative as they get older - others become more liberal.

And young people and women (especially black women) came out in droves in Virginia and Alabama. Did you miss the numbers or something?

Young people hate the Orange Fungus and after Republicans steal their insurance and Social Security .. in less than 11 months you'll be seeing young people turn out like they did in 2008.

Yes, I heard those predictions all through 2016 and actually thought they might come true.

I certainly was not a fan of the Orange Fungus...but I voted for him anyway.

And guess what ?

You realize now just how bad of a mistake you made, voting for Trump?:206:

Forum List

Back