horrific hate crime -much worse than what cops do

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
MUCH worse than Floyd's/etc death
--here are 2 instances of blacks beating whites to death with bats--
....he BEAT her to death with a bat--just like the OTHER black did to other WHITES
..beat a girl to death with a bat---should be headline news--and no mention of race --AGAIN

just like this one:

You are seen as prey......it's THAT simple
It isn't just a trend, if you allow Democrats to grab power.....it will be encouraged and rewarded.
Democrats have Conservatives over a barrel but it's due to the inherent weakness and apologetic persona of the collective Right.
they could even publicly advocate killing your children on television, and get away with it.
"Kill they babies! Burn they churches"....LIVE, C-Span 2009, "King" Samir Shabazz

(It was not considered hate speech)
But burning the LGBTQ flag is a felony offense and hate crime...burning the American flag....AOK....free speech
So if the left kicks your ass, then spits on you and laughs, it's because of your weakness.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
....he BEAT her to death with a bat--just like the OTHER black did to other WHITES
..beat a girl to death with a bat---should be headline news--and no mention of race --AGAIN

just like this one:
The cops regrettably were forced to add two more black males to the crime statistics

but maybe a george soros approved district attorney will refuse to press charges in order not to arouse the ire of Black Lies Matter

And they will be found guilty and sent away for a long time if not their entire lives.

just like this one:
Once hate replaces empathy the sociopath always emerges.

And they will be found guilty and sent away for a long time if not their entire lives.

In an orderly society, they'd both be lynched from the same tree.

Tain't gonna happen.....

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

just like this one:
They aren’t black. Those are white supremacists who committed those crimes.

just like this one:

They look more like mixed race supremacists practicing their liberal diversity to me.

just like this one:

They look more like mixed race supremacists practicing their liberal diversity to me.
PhD in Gibsmuhdats studies

You are seen as prey......it's THAT simple
It isn't just a trend, if you allow Democrats to grab power.....it will be encouraged and rewarded.
Democrats have Conservatives over a barrel but it's due to the inherent weakness and apologetic persona of the collective Right.
they could even publicly advocate killing your children on television, and get away with it.
"Kill they babies! Burn they churches"....LIVE, C-Span 2009, "King" Samir Shabazz

(It was not considered hate speech)
But burning the LGBTQ flag is a felony offense and hate crime...burning the American flag....AOK....free speech
So if the left kicks your ass, then spits on you and laughs, it's because of your weakness.

Exactly. Whites are prey meant to be helpless prey by government edict and law. To fight back on any level is to be racist.

Forum List

Back