Hospital: "Go home if you're not dying...."

Yes, boys and girls, when liberals feel stung by reality they do their best to derail threads. The sending the suffering home is real. It's becoming more and more common as "FREE" becomes more and more expensive. Not in mere money, rather in pain and suffering.

But, hey, one gets what one pays for.

While I am not a fan of Obamacare...I am not sure how you can relate your OP to this.

Free is never free....everyone knows this.

Are you suggesting a "tragedy of the commons" phenomena ?

Back to the OP.

This is a situation that was inevitable and will probably become more frequent as this government continues its campaign to dismantle the NHS.

Put simply they closed the neighbouring Chase Farm hospital in 2013 but made no extra provision elsewhere.

These tory fuckers can find money for bombs but when it comes to the health of the nation the cupboard is bare.

Back to the OP.

This is a situation that was inevitable and will probably become more frequent as this government continues its campaign to dismantle the NHS.

Put simply they closed the neighbouring Chase Farm hospital in 2013 but made no extra provision elsewhere.

These tory fuckers can find money for bombs but when it comes to the health of the nation the cupboard is bare.

What do you mean dismantle the NHS ?

Was the 450 people heading the hospital a "normal" number ?

Back to the OP.

450 sounds a lot but I could not comment. I imagine that many would have gone to the neighbouring hospital.
The tories opposed the NHS when it was first launched and have always paid lip service to it. At the moment they are hiving off bits of it to their mates in the private sector. The ultimate aim is to offload it all and charge us to use it.
Fuck that, we have been paying into it since the 40s.
The current Doctors strike is being seen as a battle of strength between the NHS and the Tories.
This is where the public mood is at.

People Power Forces Tory MPs To Debate Sacking Jeremy Hunt

Back to the OP.

450 sounds a lot but I could not comment. I imagine that many would have gone to the neighbouring hospital.
The tories opposed the NHS when it was first launched and have always paid lip service to it. At the moment they are hiving off bits of it to their mates in the private sector. The ultimate aim is to offload it all and charge us to use it.
Fuck that, we have been paying into it since the 40s.
The current Doctors strike is being seen as a battle of strength between the NHS and the Tories.
This is where the public mood is at.

People Power Forces Tory MPs To Debate Sacking Jeremy Hunt

Why do they want to off-load it ?

And they must have support from some people.

Forum List

Back