Hostage Situation at Texas Synagogue.

Not surprised you

Not surprised you have no sympathy for innocent adults. It should happen to yours
It’s not that he has no sympathy for innocent ADULTS. He is a leftist and therefore has no sympathy for Jews. Believe me, if it were innocent Muslims taken hostage by a white Christian, he’d be crying about how awful America is to Muslims, and how Islamaphobic the whites are.

Sadly, as I am now jaded about media, once I watched CBC and the referred to the Facebook Livestream, but, they stated "we can not speculate on motive", I ruled out "radical white right wing supremist", otherwise they would have described the words he used.

For the record, if the motives about this are true (related to his sister), this is about as cut and dry "terrorism" as one can get.

What bothers me is that we are being spoon fed pablum and engaging in changes in media reporting so as to pretend that being transparent is somehow "dangerous" to society.

Sadly, as I am now jaded about media, once I watched CBC and the referred to the Facebook Livestream, but, they stated "we can not speculate on motive", I ruled out "radical white right wing supremist", otherwise they would have described the words he used.

For the record, if the motives about this are true (related to his sister), this is about as cut and dry "terrorism" as one can get.

What bothers me is that we are being spoon fed pablum and engaging in changes in media reporting so as to pretend that being transparent is somehow "dangerous" to society.
The terrorist has been reported to have been ranting about Islam and demanding the release of his Islamic terrorist sister. I pray they don’t release the barbarian in exchange for the Jews, or there will be more hostages taken next Shabbos.

"-According to ABC News, the suspect is called Muhammad Siddiqui and claims to be the brother of Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani neuroscientist currently serving an 86-year prison sentence in Fort Worth, Texas for attempting to murder a US soldier in Afghanistan."

I hope he doesn't killed anybody....has he? or not?

"-According to ABC News, the suspect is called Muhammad Siddiqui and claims to be the brother of Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani neuroscientist currently serving an 86-year prison sentence in Fort Worth, Texas for attempting to murder a US soldier in Afghanistan."

I hope he doesn't killed anybody....has he? or not?
Not yet, thank G-d.

RT, "Russia Today", is ran by Russian military intelligence.

When you visit RT, you wind up on two lists. A prospective list of America traitors for the Russian military, and a prospective list of America traitors for the FBI.
Donald H, the canuck duck is a commie russian troll.

Yes, it is state run at least.

I think that's probably an exaggeration. Everybody should at least be receiving information (or Propaganda) from all sides, and then being capable of separating the wheat from the chaff.

For example, one of my main interests for going to RT is to read just how far Russia's propagandists will go with their promotion of Trump and their condemnation of Biden.
When are you going to start addressing the myriad problems in your own fucked up country duck?

I posted news of racism and violence in Canada and he ran like a scared chicken.

Bring up our Charter of Rights and Freedoms which is treated as "a nice theory" compared to the U.S Constitution which is defended and enforced in the U.S and he will react the same. He knows how evident this difference is. For those who understand the sacrifices in history, it's shameful.

Unfortunately, Donald H is more the norm than the exception in Canada. Whenever I hear a Canadian discuss premises of liberty, accountable government, Rule of Law, Right to Self Determination etc, I have to wonder what list THEY are on. :(

Very busy there.....they are trying to negotiate with the hostage taker I guess.

1642286471214.png

Forum List

Back