Hostage Situation at Texas Synagogue.

Reportedly some Pakistani POS terrorist...

Americans should get used to this as Biden's 'new norm' since he surrendered America's national security with his treasonous Open Border crime...

...letting cartels members, mules, MS-13 members, pedophiles, human/child/sex traffickers, rapists, murderers, and yes, even terrorists - those on most wanted list (not counting those not caught)....

Iran recently vowed to strike the US in a major way, adding the ability to do so already is inplace.

If another 9/11 - or worse - happens & it was made possible by Biden and the Democrats in power, they should all be rounded up & locked up in Gitmo.

Reportedly some Pakistani POS terrorist...

Americans should get used to this as Biden's 'new norm' since he surrendered America's national security with his treasonous Open Border crime...

...letting cartels members, mules, MS-13 members, pedophiles, human/child/sex traffickers, rapists, murderers, and yes, even terrorists - those on most wanted list (not counting those not caught)....

Iran recently vowed to strike the US in a major way, adding the ability to do so already is inplace.

If another 9/11 - or worse - happens & it was made possible by Biden and the Democrats in power, they should all be rounded up & locked up in Gitmo.
Yes if it is proven that the Democrat's actually fomented the attacks on this country all be it by foreigner's due to their lax in policies, and due their radicalized ideologies, then they need to definitely be banned from holding office in any powerful influential capacity until they learn what being a true patriot entails or is about again.

I would have thought that they would have had security, or at the very least some of the TX Jews would be armed.....They are not pussys like NYC Jews.

I would have thought that they would have had security, or at the very least some of the TX Jews would be armed.....They are not pussys like NYC Jews.
Only in recent years, due to treasonous nation-destroying Marxist (and anti-Semitic) Democrats, have Americans had to worry daily about never-seen-before levels of crime or churches / religions had to fear attack and terrorism...

As I said, thanks to Biden and Democrats this is the / their 'new norm'.

Only in recent years, due to treasonous nation-destroying Marxist (and anti-Semitic) Democrats, have Americans had to worry daily about never-seen-before levels of crime or churches / religions had to fear attack and terrorism...

As I said, thanks to Biden and Democrats this is the / their 'new norm'.
Yes. The Democrats on this thread have been quick to defend Muslims, but have outright refused to express concern for the Jews who lives are at stake - even after being asked.

(One Democrat even said he refuses to be concerned for people who are “terrorized by guns,“ unable to admit that they are being terrorized by an anti-semitic Muslim.)

I have zero sympathy for any aduult Americans terrorised by guns.I will save that for the kids.
1642098971508.png

BEST OUTCOME POSSIBLE! All hostages are alive and safe. Pakistani terrorist, DEAD.

"The subject is deceased
," Colleyville police Chief Michael Miller told reporters at a news conference around 11:20 p.m. ET. The identity of the hostage-taker was not being immediately released.

Forum List

Back