Hostage Situation at Texas Synagogue.

They are not pussys like NYC Jews.

You'd better smile when you say that ...

bugsy1-e1410910046792.gif

Well,

if it's a Methodist...he's disturbed. There is nothing wrong with the Methodist religion...

If it's a Muslim, the entire religion is condemned.

That is the insanity that is the modern conservative.
No, the insanity is that it isn't Methodists out attacking others for their god repeatedly and that certain fools aren't bright enough to catch the difference.

I'm an atheist----I don't generally fear methodists attacking me because I am not one of them or simply because I am woman. Muslims on the other hand---as their numbers increase so does each members acceptance of violance and enslavement of others. It's cra-cra-crazy.

It’s not that he has no sympathy for innocent ADULTS. He is a leftist and therefore has no sympathy for Jews. Believe me, if it were innocent Muslims taken hostage by a white Christian, he’d be crying about how awful America is to Muslims, and how Islamaphobic the whites are.

For Leftists, it really could be the outfits.

I mean, look how crazy they are over masks.

So maybe it's the burkas. Maybe they just love them some dress up.

We're not talking about deep thinkers here.

No, the insanity is that it isn't Methodists out attacking others for their god repeatedly and that certain fools aren't bright enough to catch the difference.

I'm an atheist----I don't generally fear methodists attacking me because I am not one of them or simply because I am woman. Muslims on the other hand---as their numbers increase so does each members acceptance of violance and enslavement of others. It's cra-cra-crazy.

Corny can't hear you through her thick head and her brainwashing

Same as any Leftist

For Leftists, it really could be the outfits.

I mean, look how crazy they are over masks.

So maybe it's the burkas. Maybe they just love them some dress up.

We're not talking about deep thinkers here.
They do love dress up. Massive tattoos. A ton of hardware in a bizarre array of piercings. Those ear thingies. They all love looking exactly like one another and thinking they are unique.

They do love dress up. Massive tattoos. A ton of hardware in a bizarre array of piercings. Those ear thingies. They all love looking exactly like one another and thinking they are unique.

Dress up, plus many Muslims have brown skin and the "diversity" blinds them with admiration and love. I mean, you can go into a peaceful place of worship guns blazing, but if you have a brown tint to your skin and threw some cloth over your head, the Leftists will defend you with their dying breath.

These are the deep thinkers we're dealing with here.

ETA: candycorn and Tommy Tainant really are profiled here. Barefoot prayers, hijabs, brown skin and they start fangirling. It's so inane and predictable.

Dress up, plus many Muslims have brown skin and the "diversity" blinds them with admiration and love. I mean, you can go into a peaceful place of worship guns blazing, but if you have a brown tint to your skin and threw some cloth over your head, the Leftists will defend you with their dying breath.

These are the deep thinkers we're dealing with here.

ETA: candycorn and Tommy Tainant really are profiled here. Barefoot prayers, hijabs, brown skin and they start fangirling. It's so inane and predictable.
It’s also so hypocritical. They bemoan how “oppressed” blacks are and race in to defend any perceived slight (eliminating advanced math classes because they’re racist, removing Aunt Jemima syrup from the shelves because the logo, etc.), and yet these same people refuse to condemn the most horrific treatment of Jews - such as holding them hostage and and in fear for their lives.

This hypocrisy becomes even more blatant when it is a member of their protected group against a member of a non-protected group, such as what we had here: a Muslim terrorizing Jews. a similar thing happened a couple of winters ago when blacks were terrorizing Jews - I heard liberals blaming the Jews, saying they dress and talk funny.

If a white antisemite on the right had done this to Jews, the liberals on this forum would be going on about how hateful and bigoted whites are, but because it was a Muslim POS, they not only refuse to condemn the Islamic terrorist (”guns“ did it), they actually refuse to express any concern about the Jews!

Last edited:
They only love “dress up” when it is done by one of their leftists. They will fight to the death for the right of Muslim women to wear hot, oppressive clothing, but then mock Orthodox Jews for how they dress.

My friend’s son lives in a very liberal part of Montgomery County, Maryland, and sends his son to public school there. The residents brag about how “diverse” their district is - meaning lots of non-whites. Yet, this child has been teases horribly for wearing his yarmulke. Where do the other children learn it’s OK to mock Orthodox Jews?

It’s also so hypocritical. They bemoan how “oppressed” blacks are and race in to defend any perceived slight (eliminating advanced math classes because they’re racist, removing Aunt Jemima syrup from the shelves because the logo, etc.), and yet these same people refuse to defend the most horrific treatment of Jews - such as holding them hostage and and in fear for their lives.

This hypocrisy becomes even more blatant when it is a member of their protected group against a member of a non-protected group, such as what we had here: a Muslim terrorizing Jews. a similar thing happened a couple of winters ago when blacks where terrorizing Jews - I heard liberals blaming the Jews, saying they dress and talk funny.

If a white antisemite on the right had done this to Jews, the liberals on this forum would be going on about how hateful and bigoted whites are, but because it was a Muslim POS, they not only refuse to condemn the Islamic terrorist (”guns“ did it), they actually refuse to express any concern about the Jews!

The authorities are not even categorizing this as "terrorism" radical Islamic, and are instead saying "We will never know the motivations..."

Forum List

Back