Hostage Situation at Texas Synagogue.

Im gonna make a prediction and I hope I am wrong.

If the hostage taker is indeed a Muslim savage.......he has no intention of letting any of those people go.

A hostage situation is underway at a synagogue in the Dallas-Fort Worth area Saturday, several sources told ABC News.

An armed suspect claiming to have bombs in unknown locations took a rabbi and three others hostage at the Congregation Beth Israel, a source familiar with the situation told ABC News. It is unclear to what extent the hostage-taker is armed.

A U.S. official briefed on the matter told ABC News the hostage-taker is claiming to be the brother of convicted terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, but authorities have not yet confirmed his identity. The suspect is demanding to have the sister freed, the official said.

Siddiqui is incarcerated at Carswell Air Force Base near Fort Worth, according to the source. She had alleged ties to al-Qaida and was convicted of assault and attempted murder of a U.S. soldier in 2010 and sentenced to 86 years in prison.

CNN is at least being transparent about this guys motives. People shouldn't fear truth in reporting, or they will search elsewhere to find it.

I pray for this to be resolved safely and without violence. This man has to realize that he won't get out alive unless his hostages do. Furthermore, he has to know that his sister will not be released.

Last edited:
It’s not that he has no sympathy for innocent ADULTS. He is a leftist and therefore has no sympathy for Jews. Believe me, if it were innocent Muslims taken hostage by a white Christian, he’d be crying about how awful America is to Muslims, and how Islamaphobic the whites are.
I know how he
It’s not that he has no sympathy for innocent ADULTS. He is a leftist and therefore has no sympathy for Jews. Believe me, if it were innocent Muslims taken hostage by a white Christian, he’d be crying about how awful America is to Muslims, and how Islamaphobic the whites are.
I know about his distain for the Jewish people. Garbage comes from Garbage

okay. I haven't read the entire thread. my bad.

post 63 says identity hasn't yet been confirmed?

post #47

"-According to ABC News, the suspect is called Muhammad Siddiqui and claims to be the brother of Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani neuroscientist currently serving an 86-year prison sentence in Fort Worth, Texas for attempting to murder a US soldier in Afghanistan."

download (18).jpeg

Can't have been enough guns at the synagogue. We need MORE.

Sadly, as I am now jaded about media, once I watched CBC and the referred to the Facebook Livestream, but, they stated "we can not speculate on motive", I ruled out "radical white right wing supremist", otherwise they would have described the words he used.

For the record, if the motives about this are true (related to his sister), this is about as cut and dry "terrorism" as one can get.

What bothers me is that we are being spoon fed pablum and engaging in changes in media reporting so as to pretend that being transparent is somehow "dangerous" to society.
Wow….your statement is a lightbulb moment and will be written down in the books to describe current times! That “in media reporting so as to pretend that being transparent is somehow dangerous to society”! That is seriously the most powerful thing I’ve read in a while, although it should’ve been clearer to me it wasn’t. Thank you SC:)

Wow….your statement is a lightbulb moment and will be written down in the books to describe current times! That “in media reporting so as to pretend that being transparent is somehow dangerous to society”! That is seriously the most powerful thing I’ve read in a while, although it should’ve been clearer to me it wasn’t. Thank you SC:)

The guest who was on CNN certainly wasn't shy about naming names and giving details about his sisters antisemitism. The CNN reporter was visibly uncomfortable with him proving too many details, or "speculation", as I believe she referred.

Fair enough to walk a fine line, but, why should a media outlet shelter us from at least the current facts? You hope for a positive outcome of course, but, you shouldn't avoid speaking about facts of this perp and his sister. Unless you are somehow in fear of him being in an active cell that is planning more, or, fear it would directly impact this terrorists decision, treat viewers like adults.

The guest who was on CNN certainly wasn't shy about naming names and giving details about his sisters antisemitism. The CNN reporter was visibly uncomfortable with him proving too many details, or "speculation", as I believe she referred.

Fair enough to walk a fine line, but, why should a media outlet shelter us from at least the current facts? You hope for a positive outcome of course, but, you shouldn't avoid speaking about facts of this perp and his sister. Unless you are somehow in fear of him being in an active cell that is planning more, or, fear it would directly impact this terrorists decision, treat viewers like adults.
Yes, sometimes media outlets rush to expose the truth but thereby expose particulars that the police need to know, not the public. There is a difference between transparency and the time to remain mute when lives are at risk, but the national media doesn’t do that very well. It’s more of a grab and run process to be the first out with it, even if it’s half wrong.

We have designated shooters at our church. Two old men who carry .357 magnums.

Wish it didn't have to be that way, but it does.
There could be a majority that want it more that way Otis. Everybody should be carrying guns wherever they go.
It doesn't have to be either two old guys or the whole congregation.

Forum List

Back