Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

"Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who was questioning Navaroli when she confirmed that, said Trump “heckled” Teigen and her husband, singer John Legend, on Twitter in September 2019, calling them “the musician John Legend and his filthy-mouthed wife.”

He noted that Teigen responded to that post shortly after, calling Trump a “p—- ass bitch.”

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said."

Trump asked Twitter to take down ‘derogatory’ tweet from Chrissy Teigen: whistleblower

When do the lawsuits start?

I am assuming we can count on your support.
It doesn't matter what side did it, does it or would do it in the future, because it shouldn't be allowed for government officials to use it's power to shut people up for political agenda's or reasoning. That's banana Republic stuff.

Wow...talk about OBLIVIOUS! In a "banana republic" the people in power use that power to jail their political opposition! Sound familar?
No. It sounds like you want people running for office to be above the law.

Why wouldn't everyone run for president?

Wow...talk about OBLIVIOUS! In a "banana republic" the people in power use that power to jail their political opposition! Sound familar?
You really need to stop repeating silly bs. Those grand juries indicted trump.

It doesn't matter what side did it, does it or would do it in the future, because it shouldn't be allowed for government officials to use it's power to shut people up for political agenda's or reasoning. That's banana Republic stuff.
So why do you never attack republicans for doing it? I bet a quick search of your post history would uncover that hypocracy.

Regardless, I believe the govenrment has every right to make requests. They have been doing it for decades actually. Since newspapers were popular they have requested some things be published or not published It is when they demand with potential retribution when it wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No. It sounds like you want people running for office to be above the law.

Why wouldn't everyone run for president?
Let me be quite blunt, Cats! The ONLY thing that should bring charges against someone running for office is something extreme...you know like influence peddling where your family takes in twenty million in bribes? Questioning the results of an election is NOT a crime!

Let me be quite blunt, Cats! The ONLY thing that should bring charges against someone running for office is something extreme...you know like influence peddling where your family takes in twenty million in bribes? Questioning the results of an election is NOT a crime!
None of the indictments, that you evidently didn't read, are for questioning the results of an election.

No proof Joe received any money illegally but if an indictment is laid against him by a grand jury, then I would support that.

"Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who was questioning Navaroli when she confirmed that, said Trump “heckled” Teigen and her husband, singer John Legend, on Twitter in September 2019, calling them “the musician John Legend and his filthy-mouthed wife.”

He noted that Teigen responded to that post shortly after, calling Trump a “p—- ass bitch.”

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said."

Trump asked Twitter to take down ‘derogatory’ tweet from Chrissy Teigen: whistleblower

When do the lawsuits start?

I am assuming we can count on your support.
That's nothing like suppressing news and people talking about current events, which is what Google, Twitter, and

Facebook did and are doing.

None of the indictments, that you evidently didn't read, are for questioning the results of an election.

No proof Joe received any money illegally but if an indictment is laid against him by a grand jury, then I would support that.
How many times do you have to be told? Joe didn’t have to receive ANY money directly. All he had to do was allow himself to be used so the rest of his corrupt family could extort $50 million from foreign adversaries, and there’s plenty of evidence to show he did that.

NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY, dials in Daddy or Mommy when he is meeting with business partners. And Joe participated in that 20 times.

That's nothing like supressing news and people talking anout current events, which is what Google, Twitter, and

Facebook did and are doing.
"Nothing like" huh?

Again, those private companies can post it not post anything they like.

"The author of the report, Cheyenne Hunt-Majer, told Insider she started experimenting with posts on Truth Social after hearing that people were getting kicked off the platform for expressing progressive or anti-Trump sentiments."

Truth social has every right to ban whatever they want.

How many times do you have to be told? Joe didn’t have to receive ANY money directly. All he had to do was allow himself to be used so the rest of his corrupt family could extort $50 million from foreign adversaries, and there’s plenty of evidence to show he did that.

NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY, dials in Daddy or Mommy when he is meeting with business partners. And Joe participated in that 20 times.
Hey Lisa. Hope all is well.

Can you link me the specific law you think was broken by Joe and the proof that supports that law being broken?

In your own words or a link is great too.

Thanks.

"Nothing like" huh?

Again, those private companies can post it not post anything they like.

"The author of the report, Cheyenne Hunt-Majer, told Insider she started experimenting with posts on Truth Social after hearing that people were getting kicked off the platform for expressing progressive or anti-Trump sentiments."

Truth social has every right to ban whatever they want.
Yeah, "nothing like", you fucking Nazi!

Squelching news and people taking about it and filtering internet searches vs. picking sides in a petty personal squabble on
one intenet social platform are two completely different things.

I'm actually not surprised your pinheaded ass doesn't grasp that, though. :itsok:

You're pretty fuckin' stupid.

Last edited:

Can you link me the specific law you think was broken by Joe and the proof that supports that law being broken?

Thanks.
LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

Squelching news and people taking about it vs. picking sides in a petty personal squabble are two completely different things.

I'm actually not surprised your pinheaded ass doesn't grasp that, though. :itsok:

Ahh, the pretzel logic for justification along with some ad hominem.

You are too triggered for reasonable debate.

Get back to me when your meltdown is done.

Have a great day.

Squelching news and people taking about it vs. picking sides in a petty personal squabble are two completely different things.

Have a great day.

Have a great day.
I can debate circles around your pinheaded ass. Bring it on!

I got a classic liberal education and am quite well-versed in making my point and backing it up.

Thanks.
I’m in the car and will be back after 5 pm. I’ll do it then.

Forum List

Back