Hottest Minute in the last 37 Minutes!

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
Yes, the propaganda is stepping up. Just when one thinks they can not get any more bizarre with their fear we hear this.

NASA Scientist using the latest satellite and computer technology have discovered that the last minute was the hottest minute in the last 37 minutes!

STAY TUNED FOR SECOND BY SECOND UPDATES!

(this is an opinion piece brought to you by me, hence no links)

mad-science.jpg

The only hottest minute I've ever seen in 37 minutes is the last minute of my partner's multiple orgasms............ Do you know what that does to the ozone!!!!????

And now the dumbest of the dumb chimes in. All the predictions of the coming cold seem to have flown out the window. And even Christy has stated that it has continued to warm for since 1998. And now 1998 has been exceeded by a significant amount. Wonder what March will bring?

And now the dumbest of the dumb chimes in. All the predictions of the coming cold seem to have flown out the window. And even Christy has stated that it has continued to warm for since 1998. And now 1998 has been exceeded by a significant amount. Wonder what March will bring?
Damn, Old Sock, can you not lighten up one minute and enjoy a laugh with us. You act like we are bitter enemies?

Yes, the propaganda is stepping up. Just when one thinks they can not get any more bizarre with their fear we hear this.

NASA Scientist using the latest satellite and computer technology have discovered that the last minute was the hottest minute in the last 37 minutes!

STAY TUNED FOR SECOND BY SECOND UPDATES!

(this is an opinion piece brought to you by me, hence no links)

Do you never tire of demonstrating over and over again how extremely insane you are, Ejakulatra?

All you have to to is add in the Pacific Blob times the square of the number of bleached corals and VIOLA!!! Manmande global climate warming change!!!

(What are you calling it today?)

All you have to to is add in the Pacific Blob times the square of the number of bleached corals and VIOLA!!! Manmande global climate warming change!!!

Do you never tire of demonstrating over and over again how extremely insane you are, CrazyFruitcake?

Do you never tire of demonstrating over and over again how extremely insane you are, CrazyFruitcake?

What are you calling this "Settled science" today?

What are you calling your reality-denying pathology today, you anti-science nutjob?

What are you calling your reality-denying pathology today, you anti-science nutjob?
so, is the sun in a hot or cool cycle?

Here, as I do a scientific study across the nation, here today in Anderson South Carolina it is 7 degrees below normal. Much of the East Coast was below normal temperatures this very chilly winter.

Stay tuned for Billion dollar scientists to explain to me in technical terms why I can not tell the temperature with my thermometer I bought at Walmart.

I'm sure you can do a fine job. Now measure the temperature at the same time, every day, for the next 30 years and then get back to us with your results.

Crick is your testable hypothesis that a 120ppm increase in CO2 will raise temperature 2C?

I'm sure you can do a fine job. Now measure the temperature at the same time, every day, for the next 30 years and then get back to us with your results.
It is again, below average, right now.

Over 65% of the US is below average today, Sunday, March 6th. some areas as much as 5 deg C below average. The El Niño influence has died and so will the peak in GAT we saw last month. There will be great gnashing of teeth on the alarmist side very soon.

Here, as I do a scientific study across the nation, here today in Anderson South Carolina it is 7 degrees below normal. Much of the East Coast was below normal temperatures this very chilly winter.

Stay tuned for Billion dollar scientists to explain to me in technical terms why I can not tell the temperature with my thermometer I bought at Walmart.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. Anderson, South Carolina?

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Anderson+SC+29621:4:US

61 today, 67 tomorrow, then 70's to mid-70's for next 8 days. Are you claiming the the normal temperatures for March are in the 80's for South Carolina?

It is again, below average, right now.

Over 65% of the US is below average today, Sunday, March 6th. some areas as much as 5 deg C below average. The El Niño influence has died and so will the peak in GAT we saw last month. There will be great gnashing of teeth on the alarmist side very soon.
You continually lie on this board, then you make a flat statement like that, with no backup link, and expect us to take it at face value?

Forum List

Back