House Adopts Impeachment Inquiry

Harry Reid was the Senate Majority Leader. The Senate has no say in what rules the House adopts or the procedure it employs when investigating the actions of the Executive.

No need to duck.....it went right over your head.

better luck next time.

How exactly does Reid changing the Senate rules on cloture for approving federal judges and then McConnell's change to the Cloture rules for SC nominees factor in the current House adopting the same investigatory rules as the 2015 House?

Impeachment is a separate matter.

Stay on topic, dumtard!

The House of Representatives just voted on the Resolution to continue the impeachment inquiry.

You can read HR 660 for yourselves here: Text - H.Res.660 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Directing certain committees to continue their ongoing investigations as part of the existing House of Representatives inquiry into whether sufficient grounds exist for the House of Representatives to exercise its Constitutional power to impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America, and for other purposes.

2 Democrats voted against the Resolution. 3 Republicans and 1 Democrat abstained from voting.

hr-660-vote.jpg

"impeachment inquiry" LOL

It looks to me that rules get changed to whatever Democrats want them to be.

And this "impeachment inquiry" looks like House condemning the president in regards to a crime he had committed. It is meant to be done when the president actually commits a crime. It does not remove the president from office though, it is just the House condemning the president. The Senate must vote to remove should the House actually impeach the president. Even the mainstream realizes however that impeachment is meant to be done when the president commits a crime. Something that is actually illegal, like vehicular manslaughter.
Or lying about a blowjob.

Lying under oath is actual crime being committed, therefore impeachment.

We're still waiting for the actual crime being committed by Trump. Oh wait...

So, it's 39 Trump Deranged Syndrome people in the house getting desperate. Thought it would be more than that, but Trump has actually proved he's doing his job right as president. Unlike nObama selling out the country. We can thank the Fake News for pushing this charade vote. Now for the Republicans to win the house back next year!

Washington redskin,

No it Has to get by the Senate to mean anything.... lol

Breaking: SCOTUS overturns Dem impeachment of president Trump in a 9 to 0 smack down. Blasts House Democrats as lawless thugs.

I can't believe I read that. I can't believe we have an American citizen who actually typed that.

Seriously here. Where were you in school when you were supposed to learn the constitution and the process to impeach and remove a president? Let me guess. You didn't go to class and spent your days either getting drunk or high. That is the only way to explain your post.

Read the constitution for heaven's sake.

The Supreme Court has absolutely nothing to do with an impeachment and removal of a president beyond the Chief Justice taking the judge roll of the trial in the senate.

It's just incredible to me that you actually believe that the supreme court has anything to do with this process much less has the power to overturn an impeachment.

Pleases stop showing all of cyberspace they are correct to believe we're nothing but a nation of uneducated idiots.

To all those here who aren't Americans, this poster is not your typical American. We aren't that stupid.

I'll translate your post, :206::206::206:. The SCOTUS will not allow Dem's unconstitutional lawlessness to stand. Denying the president counsel. One sided 'depositions' conducted in secret. You morons are toast.

Breaking: SCOTUS overturns Dem impeachment of president Trump in a 9 to 0 smack down. Blasts House Democrats as lawless thugs.

I can't believe I read that. I can't believe we have an American citizen who actually typed that.

Seriously here. Where were you in school when you were supposed to learn the constitution and the process to impeach and remove a president? Let me guess. You didn't go to class and spent your days either getting drunk or high. That is the only way to explain your post.

Read the constitution for heaven's sake.

The Supreme Court has absolutely nothing to do with an impeachment and removal of a president beyond the Chief Justice taking the judge roll of the trial in the senate.

It's just incredible to me that you actually believe that the supreme court has anything to do with this process much less has the power to overturn an impeachment.

Pleases stop showing all of cyberspace they are correct to believe we're nothing but a nation of uneducated idiots.

To all those here who aren't Americans, this poster is not your typical American. We aren't that stupid.

Awww.....poor little TDSers..:boo_hoo14: This fake impeachment is headed for the trash bin.

Trash is offended at being compared to the Dem's impeachment.

I don't think impeachment is viable here. But it will make for some entertainment. Gotta say millions upon millions will be entertained by all of this.

Trumpers should be happy. This is what they’ve been asking for
/——-/ We were asking for the Formal Impeachment, not this dog and pony show.

We shouldn't have to ask for a Formal Impeachment.

The House Democrats should be intelligent enough to know how the process works; albeit few examples in modern times, there is still a precedent.

The Democrats continue to deepen the divide in the country as they pursue their coup to regain power.
Hey dumbshit. Explain how a coup works when it is Pence who would replace Trump.

Jesus, you fuckwits need to think through the propaganda talking points you have been told to parrot!

coup-coup.jpg
"Take the kill shot on Flynn" - seditious traitors #1 alerting media co-conspirators with respect to illegally released recordings of Illegally recorded conversation between Flynn and Kislyak

b/c pence would be easily beaten in an election
That's a lie, but irrelevant.

If Democrats had a serious candidate they wouldn't be this desperate.
So, it's 39 Trump Deranged Syndrome people in the house getting desperate. Thought it would be more than that, but Trump has actually proved he's doing his job right as president. Unlike nObama selling out the country. We can thank the Fake News for pushing this charade vote. Now for the Republicans to win the house back next year!
/——-/ When democRATs see news like this, they know they can’t beat Trump.
US added 128,000 jobs in October, vs 75,000 expected

When looked at in context that number is nothing to brag about.

October is normally the 2nd biggest month for hiring as companies man up for the holidays.

128,000 is almost a full 100,000 off the 10 year average for October and leaves 2019 on track to be slowest job year since 2010.

October is normally the 2nd biggest month for hiring as companies man up for the holidays.

128,000 is almost a full 100,000 off the 10 year average for October and leaves 2019 on track to be slowest job year since 2010.
/——/ So you know more than the experts who estimated 75,000 jobs would be created. WOWZA. You’re one smart cookie.

/——/ So you know more than the experts who estimated 75,000 jobs would be created. WOWZA. You’re one smart cookie.

Which experts were those?
The same ones that predicted a market crash when Trump won?

Forum List

Back