House bill to ban assault weapons - 12/16/15

“(36) The term ‘semiautomatic assault weapon’ means any of the following, regardless of country of manufacture or caliber of ammunition accepted:
“(A) A semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:
“(i) A pistol grip.

“(ii) A forward grip.

“(iii) A folding, telescoping, or detachable stock.

“(iv) A grenade launcher or rocket launcher.

“(v) A barrel shroud.

“(vi) A threaded barrel.

:rofl::spinner::rofl::spinner::rofl::spinner::spinner::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I get the 1st Amendment and protecting oneself , but

Why are you so concerned about assault rifles , grenade launcher or rocket launchers ect.?

These are getting into the hands of people who want to do mass shootings

Why are you so concerned about assault rifles , grenade launcher or rocket launchers ect.?

Anyone with a brain knows those types of people would get them anyway.

grenade launchers , I've never seen a functional grenade launcher in my area and I live in a class 3 state where machine guns are legal . Assault rifles are very uncommon because a REAL assault weapon or machine gun will cost 10 to 50,000 dollars and up and a semi auto AR15 or AK is only a semi auto that looks like a real assault weapon Eaglewings .

so a REAL assault weapon , because it is so expensive to own , well there aren't many in circulation and very few are used in any crime . That might change in the future as foreign terrorist types might be able to smuggle them in .

Because, once they start banning guns, they won't stop until there's an outright ban on all guns.

Because, once they start banning guns, they won't stop until there's an outright ban on all guns.
----------------------------------- I say that the goal is to ban ALL effective and efficient weapons that can be used to meet the goals and the purpose of the Second Amendment . To me , I figure that liberal approved guns will be for hunting , target shooting , maybe home defense but real weapons , efficient weapons will be denied except for the elite and gov agencies . I think that the regular citizen has the RIGHT to own the common small arms of the American soldier !!

Forum List

Back