House Democrats Are In Possession of 6-Years of Trump Tax Returns.

I get tired...I get real tired of the constant "We got him now" drumbeat.
It will be a nothing burger as usual.
I wonder what the progression of hysteria will look like once the low info types finally understand that he cannot be disqualified from running and holding that office again? I think the PTB know they have done EVERYTHING that they have available to take him down and they will have to defend a LOT of Senate seats in '24 so they can't depend on being able to run a 2 year investigation with their media pals this time. They are going to be desperate.

Whomever the head of the committee is should take the tax returns home with them...they've actually been declassified.
Only an idiot would imagine those records won't be leaked to the world. It will be interesting to see if this sets a precedent that bites them in the arse in the future.

There is a lot of "Mistaken" things going on during Rumps time as President. And even before. The intent of the House is to prevent these from happening again. Meanwhile, any and all information they are given can be turned over to the Judicial Branch at Federal and State level.
Wendy. You already established you don’t know how our government works.

Go stand in the corner with your new cap!

1670211883031.gif

Those with nothing to hide...hide nothing. Tells you all you need to know about the blob.

So I guess when a cop wants to search your house without a warrant because, well "those with nothing to hide hide nothing" you'd be happy to let him rummage through your house, right?

So I guess when a cop wants to search your house without a warrant because, well "those with nothing to hide hide nothing" you'd be happy to let him rummage through your house, right?
If they have a warrant, they can do whatever they want.

The FBI did have a warrant when they visited Mara-Lard-Ass'es home, right?

any issue they find with trump will be about history long past,, so yes a waste of time

now hunter on the other hand if its true and he is a middle man for biden inc crime family to foreign countries,, that effects present and future events and must be brought to light,,
Trump's taxes could shed light on the Trump crime family's ongoing fraud and criminal activity currently under investigation.

I honestly don't think they'll come to anything. The House Committee has less than a month left with them before they evaporate on January 3rd. And even if they get leaked to the press in their entirety, and show the most brazen, heinous instances of continuous fraud for thirty years, what will change? The Democrats will howl about it on their Facebook pages for a while, and the Republicans will call it fake news, or just not care.

Trump himself is a *master* at changing the popular subject, and also of delaying, so even if the DOJ charges him with ten thousand counts of fraud, his cadre of attorneys will delay and appeal and delay and appeal until literal Judgment Day. As a last resort, there's the 6-3 conservative Supreme Court, thanks to him.

I think he'll be okay.

Forum List

Back