House democrats introduce bill that would give Americans a $2000 dollar a month stipend

Heard an interesting discussion about the gains that the working class made after major pandemics in the past. Higher wages. Better benefits.

It isn’t unusual for events like this to end up in a shift on the distribution of income.

It’s a drastic measure, but who really knows how long this shutdown will last

It may as well be 2 million a month because our currency would soon become like Venezuela's, less valuable than ass wipe. Especially when asswipe is in such short supply as it is now.

I might prefer death before I wipe my ass with C-Notes

It may as well be 2 million a month because our currency would soon become like Venezuela's, less valuable than ass wipe. Especially when asswipe is in such short supply as it is now.

I might prefer death before I wipe my ass with C-Notes.

Just stop and think about the arrogance of some people.

None of the RW Trombie fools who post here will tell you that they, personally, would stop working and sit on their ass if someone offered to pay their salary plus. No way! They’d say no and go to work because that is what productive people do.

But, they are absolutely certain that “those lazy kids” or “those negroes” or “those libs” are gonna take the money and play video games all day.

Fucking arrogant assholes.

Most well adjusted Americans prefer to work.
Even some Dimms....

Almost all sane, able bodied adult Americans prefer to work. Very few....so few that you cannot even tell me how many...refuse to work an available job and instead choose to live off of our tax dollars.

When you fuckers understand that fact, you will be PISSED at the assholes who convinced you otherwise.

The Party of 'open borders' has not convinced me.

None of the RW Trombie fools who post here will tell you that they, personally, would stop working and sit on their ass if someone offered to pay their salary plus. No way! They’d say no and go to work because that is what productive people do.

But, they are absolutely certain that “those lazy kids” or “those negroes” or “those libs” are gonna take the money and play video games all day.

Even some Dimms....

Almost all sane, able bodied adult Americans prefer to work. Very few....so few that you cannot even tell me how many...refuse to work an available job and instead choose to live off of our tax dollars.

When you fuckers understand that fact, you will be PISSED at the assholes who convinced you otherwise.

At least in my state, if you made a livable wage, unemployment pays around 400 bucks a week. Factor in what the feds are handing out, that's a thousand bucks a week, which when taxes are figured in, like having a 60K a year job.

So if you are making 40K, and getting paid like a working person making 60K, why would you want to go back to work?

"Folks, when you pay people not to work, don't be too surprised when they don't"
Rush Limbaugh

Even some Dimms....

At least in my state, if you made a livable wage, unemployment pays around 400 bucks a week. Factor in what the feds are handing out, that's a thousand bucks a week, which when taxes are figured in, like having a 60K a year job.

So if you are making 40K, and getting paid like a working person making 60K, why would you want to go back to work?

"Folks, when you pay people not to work, don't be too surprised when they don't"
Rush Limbaugh

Especially when they were previously living in a mud hut and shittin' into a hole!

Even some Dimms....

How many lazy fucks are there? Got a number?

Even some Dimms....

Rush Limbaugh

Because that is the human condition. Humans want to be productive.

Liberals know this. RW nutbags don’t. It’s the key difference between us.

Even some Dimms....

Take the # of registered Dimms, then divide by 1/2....

A massive world collapse is about to happen. It will usher in a world currency. Printing zillions upon zillions will not end well.
If that happens then this was planned for any reason. Perhaps the world financial situation was not that good to begin with.

Even some Dimms....

Rush Limbaugh

I noticed it in the blue cities when I lived there.

Even some Dimms....

You have failed. A normal person would leave in shame.

Even some Dimms....

Rush Limbaugh

I noticed it in the blue cities when I lived there.

Bullshit. You didn’t notice shit. Give me the number. How many lazy, shiftless Americans refuse an available job so they can live off of taxpayer dollars? How many?

There’s about 30k new cases of COVID cases popping up each day. That’s with extreme social distancing measures put in place. 1500-2000 people dying a day. If things go back to normal many more lives will be sacrificed. And most people don’t even want to work in conditions where their safety is in jeopardy

Or maybe the social distancing simply isn't making any difference

Even some Dimms....

Okay. Deduct at least 1/3rd.
But, no more!

There’s about 30k new cases of COVID cases popping up each day. That’s with extreme social distancing measures put in place. 1500-2000 people dying a day. If things go back to normal many more lives will be sacrificed. And most people don’t even want to work in conditions where their safety is in jeopardy

Or maybe the social distancing simply isn't making any difference

The evidence says that it is working.

That’s what should guide your comments.

Even some Dimms....

Okay. Deduct at least 1/3rd.
But, no more!

Why can’t you give me a number? How many?

If they do that, I recommend that you immediately cash your checks---turn them into one dollar bills to use for wiping when there is no more toilet paper in the stores...if there are still stores.

If you know anyone in Venezuela, call them for tips on how to cook dog.

Or, we could go back to being America---get to work; tell the old and sick to stay home--which they, by and large do anyway, and thus stay, in spite of the Bolshevik terror coming from the rotting cities in the North and California---the greatest country in the history of the world.

___

If they do that, I recommend that you immediately cash your checks---turn them into one dollar bills to use for wiping when there is no more toilet paper in the stores...if there are still stores.

If you know anyone in Venezuela, call them for tips on how to cook dog.

Or, we could go back to being America---get to work; tell the old and sick to stay home--which they, by and large do anyway, and thus stay, in spite of the Bolshevik terror coming from the rotting cities in the North and California---the greatest country in the history of the world.

___

Seriously.
This reads like the liner notes of a novel!
When does the book come out?

After they have killed all the jobs where they gonna get the money from?

I’m assuming they’ll be printing and borrowing. It’s not a good situation, and I don’t think there are any simple, pain free solutions to this problem.
Sure there is. Stop violating people's rights and let them go to work.

So they tell you.

Forum List

Back