House democrats introduce bill that would give Americans a $2000 dollar a month stipend

The economics of the past are overdo for change.

1586969040600.png

Humanity hasn't matured enough for a change.

*****SMILE*****

:)

It’s a drastic measure, but who really knows how long this shutdown will last
After they have killed all the jobs where they gonna get the money from?

I’m assuming they’ll be printing and borrowing. It’s not a good situation, and I don’t think there are any simple, pain free solutions to this problem.
Sure there is. Stop violating people's rights and let them go to work.

There’s about 30k new cases of COVID cases popping up each day. That’s with extreme social distancing measures put in place. 1500-2000 people dying a day. If things go back to normal many more lives will be sacrificed. And most people don’t even want to work in conditions where their safety is in jeopardy

There are people working today. People who are producing paper products like toilet paper, people who produce all our food products, people who sell our food products, our medical personnel, our emergency forces, medical products like masks, ventilators, gloves, trucks to haul all these products around, all our utility workers............

So you take somebody that has one these or many other jobs, making about $50,000 a year. What good is this 2K a month going to do? The unemployed? The feds are going to pass out an extra $600.00 a week on top of the unemployment you get from your state. That starts on April 30th, and is retroactive to March 31st.

The better question is, where do we get this money from? I propose when this is all over, institute a consumption tax. Say ten cents on every dollar spent, until all the money we're spending on this virus is totally paid back.

I’m assuming they’ll be printing and borrowing. It’s not a good situation, and I don’t think there are any simple, pain free solutions to this problem.
Oh, I dunno, how about instead of spending several trillion dollars a week throwing around money and destroying our fiscal future by doing it, MAKE SOME MORE FREAKING PPE SO PEOPLE CAN PROTECT THEMSELVES PROPERLY AND BE ALLOWED TO EXCERCISE THEIR OWN DISCRETION ABOUT GETTING ON WITH THE REST OF THEIR FREAKING LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I digress.

There’s about 30k new cases of COVID cases popping up each day. That’s with extreme social distancing measures put in place. 1500-2000 people dying a day. If things go back to normal many more lives will be sacrificed. And most people don’t even want to work in conditions where their safety is in jeopardy

There are people working today. People who are producing paper products like toilet paper, people who produce all our food products, people who sell our food products, our medical personnel, our emergency forces, medical products like masks, ventilators, gloves, trucks to haul all these products around, all our utility workers............

So you take somebody that has one these or many other jobs, making about $50,000 a year. What good is this 2K a month going to do? The unemployed? The feds are going to pass out an extra $600.00 a week on top of the unemployment you get from your state. That starts on April 30th, and is retroactive to March 31st.

The better question is, where do we get this money from? I propose when this is all over, institute a consumption tax. Say ten cents on every dollar spent, until all the money we're spending on this virus is totally paid back.

You might be on to something. Truthfully I don’t know the perfect remedy, because something like this has never happened in my lifetime

Some areas are getting hit hard so they're going to need more time to open up. People in those areas are going to need monetary help to get by. Send out the $$$.

I am with u here Rocko. We actually took a step in the wrong direction today in NY and in FL.

This shit is still hot.

Just stop and think about the arrogance of some people.

None of the RW Trombie fools who post here will tell you that they, personally, would stop working and sit on their ass if someone offered to pay their salary plus. No way! They’d say no and go to work because that is what productive people do.

But, they are absolutely certain that “those lazy kids” or “those negroes” or “those libs” are gonna take the money and play video games all day.

Fucking arrogant assholes.

I am with u here Rocko. We actually took a step in the wrong direction today in NY and in FL.

This shit is still hot.

It was designed by the China that way.

Is it time to wall off Zombieland?
No one in and no one out!

Months? Do they live in this universe?

They’re saying 6 months. I know it’s hard to imagine, but as Fauci says the virus will dictate when we can relax social distancing guidelines

None of the RW Trombie fools who post here will tell you that they, personally, would stop working and sit on their ass if someone offered to pay their salary plus. No way! They’d say no and go to work because that is what productive people do.

But, they are absolutely certain that “those lazy kids” or “those negroes” or “those libs” are gonna take the money and play video games all day.

Just because they are productive people, which is correct, does not mean everybody is.

The bill won't ever happen, but crazy that democrats are living in such an alternative universe. Always with their anti-American agenda I suppose.

Most well adjusted Americans prefer to work.
Even some Dimms....

It may as well be 2 million a month because our currency would soon become like Venezuela's, less valuable than ass wipe. Especially when asswipe is in such short supply as it is now.

Mexico will pay for it.

Months? Do they live in this universe?

They’re saying 6 months. I know it’s hard to imagine, but as Fauci says the virus will dictate when we can relax social distancing guidelines

And mostly in East of the Mississippi mega-metro areas.

Most well adjusted Americans prefer to work.
Even some Dimms....

Almost all sane, able bodied adult Americans prefer to work. Very few....so few that you cannot even tell me how many...refuse to work an available job and instead choose to live off of our tax dollars.

When you fuckers understand that fact, you will be PISSED at the assholes who convinced you otherwise.

It may as well be 2 million a month because our currency would soon become like Venezuela's, less valuable than ass wipe. Especially when asswipe is in such short supply as it is now.

I agree. Unfortunately we’re in a catch 22

Forum List

Back