House Democrats Trying To Oust Elon Musk

This week the House Democrats have been trying to create an issue that will make it possible for them to remove Elon Musk from ownership of Twitter.

Never mind the fact that it has been revealed that the FBI and the White House was caught red-handed telling Twitter who to ban.....and what stories to censor.

It's hard to follow......but it's insidious at best. In this exchange one of them is trying to insinuate that Trump was doing what they were doing:

/-----/ Congress has zero power to do that, and a handful of butt sore democRATs have even less power.

I never served our country in the military due to health reasons. But what I can do now is fight for my country until death. Our country didn't become the greatest, the strongest, the wealthiest by capitulation. We became that way by being brave and defending ourselves from the enemy.

At this point, the Democrats are the enemy. Everybody knows this. It doesn't mean taking arms to the streets and causing a bloody end, it means never giving up, support my concept of dividing this country into two countries instead, and never missing a vote no matter how difficult it may be at times to believe voting is still legit. It means talking to people and convince them into joining the fight.
/-----/ democRATs have secured the votes of those looking for handouts under the guise that it is free. It's hard to run a campaign against Santa Clause.
VPm7f7dZWYrVgucS14DKSj0oonS1XiHfI_ENZNpGlWIv0PgOQ5IM0HEQR7I2bglJmr4DBv_gG24EicTJL8JoutW3JOvosBQ1OGLpiQscwkN4LXOcqlw0O_T1l6H_HsY8=s0-d-e1-ft

Elon Musk is doing a fine job of ousting himself.

No shit Sherlock!!!! Tesla stocks are tanking, and Twitter is losing advertizers and posters. SpaceX is having satellite problems. Tesla/SpaceX shareholders are pissed that Musk is devoting all of his time and attention to what amounts to a "vanity project", and those still using Twitter are complaining about the platform becoming twitchy and unstable.

Added to which, Musk continues to reveal himself as an arrogant rich asshole, which is really turning the buying public off anything he's selling. Between the toxic racist, misogynist climate at his companies, to his 10 children with a variety of weird arrangements and science involved Musk is proof positive that you can take the man out of South Africa but you can't take the racist asshole Apartheid mindset out of the man.

/-----/ Congress has zero power to do that, and a handful of butt sore democRATs have even less power.

I couldn't agree more, but that doesn't mean give up the fight no matter how strong the odds are against you. If you have a few minutes to kill, you might want to read and keep this article in your bookmarks.

No shit Sherlock!!!! Tesla stocks are tanking, and Twitter is losing advertizers and posters. SpaceX is having satellite problems. Tesla/SpaceX shareholders are pissed that Musk is devoting all of his time and attention to what amounts to a "vanity project", and those still using Twitter are complaining about the platform becoming twitchy and unstable.

Added to which, Musk continues to reveal himself as an arrogant rich asshole, which is really turning the buying public off anything he's selling. Between the toxic racist, misogynist climate at his companies, to his 10 children with a variety of weird arrangements and science involved Musk is proof positive that you can take the man out of South Africa but you can't take the racist asshole Apartheid mindset out of the man.
If Elon needs money I can loan him some. I bet others here would help him too. When do you think Musk will need a loan?

Forum List

Back