🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Dems Predict Members Of Trump’s Circle Will End Up In Jail Over Russian Probe

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON — Two Democratic members of the House intelligence committee said Tuesday they expect members President Donald Trump’s inner circle will end up in jail as a result of the probe into whether his team colluded with Russia.

“I guess I would say this, that my impression is — I wouldn’t be surprised after all of this is said and done that some people end up in jail,” Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

In an interview late Tuesday with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, Rep. Denny Heck (D-Wash.), also a member of the House intelligence committee, took things one step further, saying, “I will be surprised if people don’t end up going to jail.”

More: House Dems Predict Members Of Trump's Circle Will End Up In Jail Over Russian Probe

Well, this is interesting. No wonder Trump is trying to divert attention away from the Russian probe. So far, they have tried to blame everyone but themselves.

WASHINGTON — Two Democratic members of the House intelligence committee said Tuesday they expect members President Donald Trump’s inner circle will end up in jail as a result of the probe into whether his team colluded with Russia.

“I guess I would say this, that my impression is — I wouldn’t be surprised after all of this is said and done that some people end up in jail,” Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

In an interview late Tuesday with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, Rep. Denny Heck (D-Wash.), also a member of the House intelligence committee, took things one step further, saying, “I will be surprised if people don’t end up going to jail.”

More: House Dems Predict Members Of Trump's Circle Will End Up In Jail Over Russian Probe

Well, this is interesting. No wonder Trump is trying to divert attention away from the Russian probe. So far, they have tried to blame everyone but themselves.

Did they speculate on what the charges might be? Or are they lying their asses off like Rice?

Well, it's so easy......

BTW: Was this another Media Matters Fart ?

Did they speculate on what the charges might be? Or are they lying their asses off like Rice?

These guys are extremists like Senator Brown in Ohio who will soon be ex-senator Brown.

I can't get enough air when I laugh at all this.

Rep. Jackie Speier: Trump is the Leaker-in-Chief.

She's a no credibility moron that is more into conspiracy theory than Sean Hannity.

It's really to bad because she really makes it hard for good legislators to do their jobs.

She really needs to be carted off to a "special place" where the padded walls won't be such a problem for her damaged brain.

I have some ocean front property for sale in Malibu for less than a $500K, $10 down, has your name written all over it, are you ready to write the contract? Do you have your wallet?

I have some ocean front property for sale in Malibu for less than a $500K, $10 down, has your name written all over it, are you ready to write the contract? Do you have your wallet?

Please forward a copy of the contract.

Did they also predict a Clinton victory?

I don't think this is coming from POLLING DATA-:dig: This is called an investigation and is coming from House intelligence members who have viewed INTELLIGENCE.

And it is confirmed in this statement from the cochair of the House Intelligence commmittee.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

Did they also predict a Clinton victory?

I don't think this is coming from POLLING DATA-:dig: This is called an investigation and is coming from House intelligence members who have viewed INTELLIGENCE.

And it is confirmed in this statement from the cochair of the House Intelligence commmittee.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

Viewed it.....

But don't have any of their own.

Foreign adversary ?

Now I am really laughing.

Collusion ? My side hurts.

Please stop.

No republican can go to jail over this thing w/o a democrat joining them

So therefore no republican will go to jail Even perhaps if they found a guilty one

Please forward a copy of the contract.

You're too easy...

Dream on dumbass. LOL

Forum List

Back