House gives Trump 7 days to prove Trump Tower was wiretapped

Orange Shitlord -- you've got about 2 hours left for your workday over there.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP, ASSHOLE

Stop grabbing random pussy and put up evidence for your defamatory claim, punk!
:dunno::funnyface::crybaby::eusa_boohoo::funnyface::itsok:

Orange Shitlord -- you've got about 2 hours left for your workday over there.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP, ASSHOLE

17djg9.gif

Probably. He's a full time troll, just getting his rocks off. He decided it would be more fun to troll the world being president rather than retiring and playing golf every day in Florida
Well he sure has gotten to you....

I'll bet Trump is laughing his ass off right now....:badgrin:

Probably. He's a full time troll, just getting his rocks off. He decided it would be more fun to troll the world being president rather than retiring and playing golf every day in Florida.
dude you are fking taking everything he does personally, are you ok? you're going to melt down shortly if you don't relax a bit and stop taking everything personal.:itsok:

Good question! That's a real brain twister you gave me....huh, wow....shit, ya stumped me

Trump's got jack shit
So then you are going to be angry no matter what?

I'll be laughing my ass off when he doesn't put up any evidence, that's for sure. If he does put up something, I'm sure it will be pathetic. He's busy gathering his "evidence" from Alex Jones over skype as we speak....

:laugh2:

Probably. He's a full time troll, just getting his rocks off. He decided it would be more fun to troll the world being president rather than retiring and playing golf every day in Florida.
dude you are fking taking everything he does personally, are you ok? you're going to melt down shortly if you don't relax a bit and stop taking everything personal.

Who says I'm taking it personally? I'm just having some fun with this topic. Relax, laughing hyena...:itsok:

dude you are fking taking everything he does personally, are you ok? you're going to melt down shortly if you don't relax a bit and stop taking everything personal.

Who says I'm taking it personally? I'm just having some fun with this topic. Relax, laughing hyena...:itsok:
:blahblah::banana::blahblah::alcoholic::coffee::cow::cool-45::dunno::eusa_boohoo::gives:

Forum List

Back