House Intel Committee briefed on more Russian efforts to help the Orange Fraud

Trumpers seem to have gotten lost here

The thread is about the FACT that our intel agencies are telling us that Russia is AGAIN involving itself in our elections to get Trump elected.

This is not new. We have been hearing this from our intel folks for four years now. We heard it from Mueller who indicted dozens of Russians involved in the 2016 effort

And we're hearing it from our intel again now.

Of course Trump and Moscow Mitch are ignoring and trying to hide this

WHat a surprise

The thread is about the FACT that our intel agencies are telling us that Russia is AGAIN involving itself in our elections to get Trump elected.

This is not new. We have been hearing this from our intel folks for four years now. We heard it from Mueller who indicted dozens of Russians involved in the 2016 effort

WHat a surprise

LOL...the left is so confused. The Russians may be meddling, but they aren't helping Trump. The spin is they are helping Sanders because he can't get elected, leaving the door open for Trump.

Common sense dictates which candidate any adversary would want to win...the one that destroys our military and our economy. Every sensible economist in the country knows this is Sanders.

WHat a surprise

That lie has already been debunked.:21:

Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support
A classified briefing to lawmakers angered the president, who complained that Democrats would “weaponize” the disclosure.
Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support

WASHINGTON — Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant.

During the briefing to the House Intelligence Committee, Mr. Trump’s allies challenged the conclusions, arguing that he has been tough on Russia and strengthened European security. Some intelligence officials viewed the briefing as a tactical error, saying that had the official who delivered the conclusion spoken less pointedly or left it out, they would have avoided angering the Republicans.

That intelligence official, Shelby Pierson, is an aide to Mr. Maguire who has a reputation of delivering intelligence in somewhat blunt terms. The president announced on Wednesday that he was replacing Mr. Maguire with Richard Grenell, the ambassador to Germany and long an aggressively vocal Trump supporter.
..........................................................................................................
This infuriated the Orange one because he hates to be reminded how the Russians helped him get elected.
.........................................................................................................

Trump Soured On Maguire After Staff Told Congress Russia Is Interfering On His Behalf
Trump Soured On Maguire After Staff Told Congress Russia Is Interfering On His Behalf

Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire was still considered a frontrunner to take the post in a permanent capacity until last week — when President Donald Trump found out that Maguire’s staff had briefed House lawmakers that Russia is interfering in the 2020 election on Trump’s behalf.

According to reporting from the New York Times and Washington Post, Trump was furious in particular that Maguire aide Shelby Pierson conveyed the information to Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Trump reportedly fretted that the Democrats would use it against him.

Members of both parties on the committee were in attendance at the briefing a week ago, and Trump’s allies argued with the conclusions Pierson presented, insisting that Trump has gotten tougher on Russia.

The President dressed down Maguire after the briefing, which reportedly led to his shift in favor to name U.S. Ambassador to Germany, Richard Grenell, the acting DNI. Grenell is an avid Trump supporter who has downplayed the threat Russia poses to U.S. elections.
...................................................................................................
So, let's see. The Don is purging everyone who testified honestly about his attempt to extort Ukraine. Now he's removing all the people warning the country about Russia's efforts to help him in 2020.

Banana Republic crap.
But its ok when China backs a Democrat ?
China Was Bill Clinton’s Russia
Why Chinese Elites Endorse Hillary Clinton

Democrats do not come in the same uniform, some are moderate, some liberal socially and fiscally conservative, others fiscally responsible and pie in the sky idealists, and some pie in the sky idealists are fiscally irresponsible (Sander's supporters). The Clinton's were fiscally responsible and socially liberal.

The fare left does not vote for Democrats, they vote for the Peace & Freedom Party and the less radical support the Green Party.

Trump has succeeded in creating a following all wearing the same hat; all chanting in tune with his hate, fear and outrageous rhetoric, all of which is echoed on internet boards such as this one.

Those who voted for trump in 2016 were seeking a new path, most didn't think that this path would lead to the greatest division of our citizens since the election of Lincoln.

Some states allow Felons, once released from a prison sentence have the right to vote; whereas some states deny US Citizens the right to vote if they do not have proper ID.

And the point is? This is not whether or not felons should be able to vote or have representations. This is about people who are not citizens of this country who came here illegally.

Those "leftist nuts" allowed persons who came to the US to seek a better life, and when the asshole in the White House convinced rightist nuts that most of them were murderers and rapists, it was then when Christian Priests and Ministers opened their doors to protect women and children from the Jack Boots unleashed by trump.

It sounds like a wonderful idea to simply allow everyone who seeks a better life to come to the US, however, common sense should tell you that we can't accept everyone. Even if we could, we certainly can't allow people to just walk across the border and do as they please. We would no longer be a sovereign nation. Maybe that is the the goal of the left? Maybe they just aren't smart enough to see where their naive policies lead?

You seem to be just as starry eyed and wet behind the ears as most other Democrats.

Conclusion: "You seem to be just as starry eyed and wet behind the ears as most other Democrats"

Response: Common sense isn't common. And my comment was not a "starry eyed wet behind the ears" comment. I posted facts, and I don't believe in open borders; we agree, we can't allow people to just walk across our border.

However, we cannot demean a people who speak Spanish and are not of Northern European Ancestry as Murderers and Rapists as trump so infamously stated, and then tried to modify this by saying some might be good.

It is the Duty of The Congress (Art. I, Sec. 8, Clause 1) to establish uniform rules of Naturalization; nothing in Art I. or Art II were there references to immigration, however, The Congress passed a bill on Immigration as early as 1790, and a number of Court Decisions and immigation laws followed:

List of United States immigration laws - Wikipedia

The last dot in the eye on immigation was in 2012:

" On June 15, 2012, the Secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several guidelines may request consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal. They are also eligible for work authorization. Deferred action is a use of proprietorial discretion to defer removal action against an individual for a certain period of time. Deferred action does not provide lawful status.[20] As of 2018, the Trump administration was attempting to phase out the program, but was at least temporarily blocked by several lawsuits."

How does it feel to get duped yet again by NYTs Fake News, Rube?:21:
Most libs dont realize they are being duped
Hilariously ironic everything you know is garbage propaganda. Law enforcement and journalists around the world keep trying to tell you. Only Rupert Murdoch agrees with you the old scumbag
Most of the journalists working in America today are fools
yes yes only bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJ's like rush and Sean and Alex know the truth....
“Coke heads”

I dont think so
Sure DJ's weren't doing coke in the 80s LOL. Your propaganda machine is absolutely pathetic and you still go along with all their incredible bologna, brainwashed functional morons.....aarrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. try a real news outlet at least they are not lying endlessly....

A classified briefing to lawmakers angered the president, who complained that Democrats would “weaponize” the disclosure.

WASHINGTON — Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant.

During the briefing to the House Intelligence Committee, Mr. Trump’s allies challenged the conclusions, arguing that he has been tough on Russia and strengthened European security. Some intelligence officials viewed the briefing as a tactical error, saying that had the official who delivered the conclusion spoken less pointedly or left it out, they would have avoided angering the Republicans.

That intelligence official, Shelby Pierson, is an aide to Mr. Maguire who has a reputation of delivering intelligence in somewhat blunt terms. The president announced on Wednesday that he was replacing Mr. Maguire with Richard Grenell, the ambassador to Germany and long an aggressively vocal Trump supporter.
..........................................................................................................
This infuriated the Orange one because he hates to be reminded how the Russians helped him get elected.
.........................................................................................................

Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire was still considered a frontrunner to take the post in a permanent capacity until last week — when President Donald Trump found out that Maguire’s staff had briefed House lawmakers that Russia is interfering in the 2020 election on Trump’s behalf.

According to reporting from the New York Times and Washington Post, Trump was furious in particular that Maguire aide Shelby Pierson conveyed the information to Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Trump reportedly fretted that the Democrats would use it against him.

Members of both parties on the committee were in attendance at the briefing a week ago, and Trump’s allies argued with the conclusions Pierson presented, insisting that Trump has gotten tougher on Russia.

The President dressed down Maguire after the briefing, which reportedly led to his shift in favor to name U.S. Ambassador to Germany, Richard Grenell, the acting DNI. Grenell is an avid Trump supporter who has downplayed the threat Russia poses to U.S. elections.
...................................................................................................
So, let's see. The Don is purging everyone who testified honestly about his attempt to extort Ukraine. Now he's removing all the people warning the country about Russia's efforts to help him in 2020.
Do you feel stupid having been duped by FAKE NEWS AGAIN?

Berg and Dana are uneducated Bernie Bros...

I went to the best public schools in the city I grew up in.

I went to the best University in the state I grew up in.

I earned my degree in accounting at that state university.

I'm successful in my career so that I was able to fully retire financially independent at age 54.

I have been a registered Independent since 1978. I have not made up my mind who to vote for in the primary. I'm not a Bernie Bro. I'll vote for him if he gets the nomination but I won't vote for him in the primary.

Stop making stupid statements about people you have absolutely no clue about.

No russian troll like you has any clue what or who I am.

How is the weather in moscow today comrade?

Your memory is weak. You have told me this story several times and how you’re a CPA. Yet your posts state otherwise.

LOL, there is not CPA License that I know of which is granted by a U. or 4-year college. The CPA License requires some background, generally a degree in Accounting. You ought to do some research before you post, otherwise you will continue to be considered a fool.
She said she had a degree in accounting. Duh. I know what it takes, dumbass.
Pyou've learned well from the garbage propaganda machine you talking about two different things conflating until your argument is just total b*******. He or she said she had a degree in that she didn't say she was the CPA. Unbelievable trolling troll. What the hell is wrong with you people? So tell me to brainwash functional morons believe the Russians we're not involved in the 2016 election? LOLOLOL. I don't really give a damn this time around. People have better security on their servers like the DNC and everyone else. The social Media stuff doesn't change anybody's minds. Just gives you idiots more ridiculous conspiracy theories and character assassination bullcrap.

What a surprise

I don't think that FB will allow Russia to buy these FB ads again in 2020 and pay in Rubles?! These ads might get an academy award, but they won't change anyone's vote. The "fact" is that Russia ALWAYS interferes in US elections, and they never affect any votes. Trump and Mitch aren't hiding anything, the democrats are "crying wolf" again and everyone now knows that its a joke.
ads russian put on facebook examples - Google Search
upload_2020-2-22_13-46-12.png

Berg and Dana are uneducated Bernie Bros...

I'm successful in my career so that I was able to fully retire financially independent at age 54.

I have been a registered Independent since 1978. I have not made up my mind who to vote for in the primary. I'm not a Bernie Bro. I'll vote for him if he gets the nomination but I won't vote for him in the primary.

Your memory is weak. You have told me this story several times and how you’re a CPA. Yet your posts state otherwise.

LOL, there is not CPA License that I know of which is granted by a U. or 4-year college. The CPA License requires some background, generally a degree in Accounting. You ought to do some research before you post, otherwise you will continue to be considered a fool.
Pyou've learned well from the garbage propaganda machine you talking about two different things conflating until your argument is just total b*******. He or she said she had a degree in that she didn't say she was the CPA. Unbelievable trolling troll. What the hell is wrong with you people? So tell me to brainwash functional morons believe the Russians we're not involved in the 2016 election? LOLOLOL. I don't really give a damn this time around. People have better security on their servers like the DNC and everyone else. The social Media stuff doesn't change anybody's minds. Just gives you idiots more ridiculous conspiracy theories and character assassination bullcrap.

My bad, I thought she would be ambitious enough to garner a CPA degree but Leftists are not ambitious, they want to live off the Gov't.

Lol guys you are embarrassing America lol
Where is your post about 40 million illegal Latino aliens in this country influencing the election for Democrats??? Working for Democrat campaigns??
where is the proof that there 40 million illegal Latinos? spit it out please no alt fact this time.
Lol I haven’t heard alt right in a long time lol haha thank you!

and of course there is 40!
Alt facts not alt right.
Where is your proof?
I'll go with the government and the census and experts and journalists and law enforcement etcetera etcetera who say about 12 million not bought off high school grad propagandists.....

My bad, I thought she would be ambitious enough to garner a CPA degree but Leftists are not ambitious, they want to live off the Gov't.
Leftists make more money than rightists, brainwash functional moron. There are plenty of accountants who are right-wing morons because they have no background in politics political science history or anything else, just brainwashed functional morons like you. That goes for doctors engineers etc etc. She became something a hell of a lot more interesting for crying out loud. But you believe that is a left-wing conspiracy also no doubt LOL. We have a right wing conspiracy of ignorant brainwashed idiots. I don't blame them whoops functional idiots I mean. They are certainly not stupid they know every ridiculous detail of every phony scandal ever and still believe them. It takes a lot of ignorance to fall for it but we have plenty of it. And plenty of racists also. Thank you neighborhood greedy idiot mega-rich GOP a******. Actually they are nowhere near you.

Leftists make more money than rightists, brainwash functional moron. There are plenty of accountants who are right-wing morons because they have no background in politics political science history or anything else, just brainwashed functional morons like you. That goes for doctors engineers etc etc. She became something a hell of a lot more interesting for crying out loud. But you believe that is a left-wing conspiracy also no doubt LOL. We have a right wing conspiracy of ignorant brainwashed idiots. I don't blame them whoops functional idiots I mean. They are certainly not stupid they know every ridiculous detail of every phony scandal ever and still believe them. It takes a lot of ignorance to fall for it but we have plenty of it. And plenty of racists also. Thank you neighborhood greedy idiot mega-rich GOP a******. Actually they are nowhere near you.

The opposite of Leftist is not "rightist" it is the Alt Right.

Well you started your sentence ^^^ with ignorance and followed it up with an idiot-gram, variety ad hominem. It seems you've mastered absurdity.

I disagree: Rightist is = to Neo fascist.

They should rename Politics to The Troll Bait Zone.

Russia reportedly wants to boost Bernie Sanders’ 2020 presidential campaign
https://nypost.com/2020/02/21/bernie-sanders-told-russia-wants-to-boost-his-2020-presidential-campaign/

Maybe we should talk about Biden, Kerry, and Pelosi’s relationship with a Russian Controlled Oil and Gas Company called Burisma, where money changed hands and Bribery and Extortion were a way of business. That itself would make for a novel. Only it would not be a Conspiracy.
upload_2020-2-22_14-49-12.png

Russia wanted Clinton elected in 2016 to carry on Obama’s crime spree otherwise, Clinton doesn’t get $145 Million from Putin.

Putin doesn’t help produce a Dirty Russian Dossier that The Democrats paid $12 Million to The Kremlin for & used to attack Trump with since April of 2016 until present.

They also would not have launched a Counter Offensive Against President Trump who threatened to “Drain The Swamp” using Bought & Paid For Stooges, Like Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Ohr, Baker etc. & on the other hand Cover up Clinton and Obama’s pay to play & self enrichment schemes and their Collusion with Russia and other countries and terrorist organizations if they weren't tied at the hip to Russia and other Foreign Actors and Foreign Corporations.

Clinton, Obama, Holder, and McCain doesn’t work to sell 20% of our Uranium directly to Putin, and Comey, McCabe & Mueller don’t work to keep The Rosatom Bribery scandal (Putin’s Company) hush hush where Putin was bribing The Obama Administration allies and officials to approve The Uranium One Deal, and once approved Uranium One went up for sale, and Putin swept in and purchased it as he had planned all along.

Clinton and Obama doesn’t launch a COUP in Libya and pay Al Queda to launch a COUP, and to give Russia control of Libya’s Oil Fields unless they were colluding with Russia to make this happen.

Obama doesn’t give Russia 4 of our Aleutian Islands with Billions of Barrels of Oil under them, if Obama was not colluding with Russia to do so.

Obama does not allow Putin to take control of Crimea so that Putin can control shipping there and The Oil refineries there, and then allow Putin to take over an area in Ukraine Rich in Oil and Natural Gas Deposits, & additionally would not allow John Kerry, Pelosi, and Biden’s children to work for a Russian controlled Oil and Gas company called Burisma, if Obama & Clinton and their associates were not in continual Collusion with Russia.

And then if you want to take it further, take a close look at Obama & Clinton’s “Russian Reset” where The Obama Administration Gave Russia access to US tech companies who had contracts with The Defense Department and allowed them to have access to peripheral technologies associated with The US Defense Industry. China too was given access to sensitive technologies during The Clinton & Obama Administrations and this is why they have an F-35 Clone and why Russia was able to develop a clone of US Hypersonic missiles.

You look at the Iran Nuclear Deal Closely coupled with The $150 Billion in Obama Bucks Obama Bin Lying flew to Iran in the dead of night; converted pallets of US Cash in to Euros, delivers it to Iran, violating International Law, and this was done without The Approval of Congress, and you realize most of the money ends up in Putin’s hands in the form of weapons sales, centrifuge purchases and in hiring dozens of Russian Nuclear Weapons Experts, and Rocket Scientists.
Obama Bucks bought Iran Obama Bombs from Russia.

I could go on about The Obama Administration’s Close ties to China (Biden) and Iran (Kerry) but anyone with a brain can look that up, and you could write a novel about all of this.

Russia, China, and Iran all has their hooks in The Democrat Party and always will. So do many other foreign countries, and The Democrats have been using family members and offshore accounts to bilk The US Taxpayers out of Billions of Dollars through Foreign Aid, Shell Charities, and outright kickbacks in the form of “Investments in Shell Corporations and Consulting Services”!

And now you know why they were desperate to take Trump down, because “Draining The Swamp” means putting an end to all of the above.
upload_2020-2-22_14-49-58.jpeg

Last edited:

I disagree: Rightist is = to Neo fascist.

ROFL! Dims are the fascists, moron. Their economic agenda is exactly the same as the economic agenda of the Nazi party 1933-1945.

Well you started your sentence ^^^ with ignorance and followed it up with an idiot-gram, variety ad hominem. It seems you've mastered absurdity.
Indeed. Sometimes that is what Leftists deserve.

Forum List

Back