House Intel Committee briefed on more Russian efforts to help the Orange Fraud

Interesting how you say Putin has beaten the democrats like a drum
The President has beaten the democrats worse than a drum. So you're actually saying Putin has beaten the democrats like a drum

Uninteresting how you lie like a rug. Have you ever seen a man look as much like a whipped puppy as Trump did when he came out of that backroom with Putin? Hell, I don't like Trump, but I felt sorry for him. And for every American who was represented by him on that day.
What world do you live in, Julio? I feel Sorry for you and your TDS

Orcs are jerkoffs. Going by the photo of your wife as your avatar, I thought your tennis elbow would tell you that.
Miguel? Was that your attempt at humor? It failed miserably. Why attack my wife? What did she ever do to you? You want to attack my kids next?

As long as you love her, that's all that counts, jerkoff. And cortisone may help your elbow.
You seem angry. Need a safe space? My elbow works just fine. Just played hoops and took out several loser leftists like you, Enrique.

Uninteresting how you lie like a rug. Have you ever seen a man look as much like a whipped puppy as Trump did when he came out of that backroom with Putin? Hell, I don't like Trump, but I felt sorry for him. And for every American who was represented by him on that day.

Orcs are jerkoffs. Going by the photo of your wife as your avatar, I thought your tennis elbow would tell you that.
Miguel? Was that your attempt at humor? It failed miserably. Why attack my wife? What did she ever do to you? You want to attack my kids next?

As long as you love her, that's all that counts, jerkoff. And cortisone may help your elbow.
You seem angry. Need a safe space? My elbow works just fine. Just played hoops and took out several loser leftists like you, Enrique.

You're more troll than orc. Check out creature-reassignment surgery.

No, but that is a fact. It isn't Sander's economic plan Russia wants to bring to the US. They want to keep the de-stabilizing and demoralizing effect of Trumpery going. More chaos, division, weakening of the government and society, incompetence, corruption..........that's what they want. That's why they are backing the Orange Stooge again.

This is "destabilizing, demoralizing, chaos, division, weakening of the government and society, incompetence"? Show us, please.

Published December 21, 2018
Trump signs criminal justice reform bill
Adam ShawBy Adam Shaw, Judson Berger | Fox News Channel

But on the sidelines of that fight, the House overwhelmingly approved the criminal justice bill Thursday on a 358-36 vote, after the Senate passed it 87-12. The decisive passage marks a win for Trump as well as his senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner, who advocated for the bill in the face of some conservative resistance.

https://www.foxnews.com/.../trump-signs-criminal-justice...

###

USMCA: Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacement
10 December 2019

The US, Mexico and Canada have finalised a trade deal that will replace the 25-year-old North American Free Trade Agreement (Nafta).

Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacement

###

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges
By Collin Binkley - Associated Press - Thursday, December 19, 2019

President Donald Trump on Thursday signed a bipartisan bill that will permanently provide more than $250 million a year to the nation’s historically black colleges and universities, along with dozens of other institutions that serve large shares of minority students.

In signing the bill, Trump said historically black schools have “never had better champions in the White House.”

“When I took office, I promised to fight for HBCUs, and my administration continues to deliver,” Trump said. “A few months ago, funding for HBCUs was in jeopardy. But the White House and Congress came together and reached a historic agreement.”

###

The November hiring surge pushed incomes for Americans higher last month.
by JOHN CARNEY
20 Dec 2019

Incomes rose by half a percentage point in November, above economists’ forecasts and much better than the soft readings in September and October. This was the strongest gain since July, according to data from the Commerce Department on Friday.

Consumer spending rose at a 0.4 percent annual rate last month, led by a jump in spending on big-ticket durable goods like autos and appliances.

The higher spending is not due to rising prices. Inflation, as measured by the Federal Reserve’s preferred price indicator, is still running well below the Fed’s 2 percent target. It came in at just 1.5 percent for November compared with a year ago.

And despite the rise in consumer spending, Americans are saving more. The saving rate edged up to 7.9 percent of after-tax income in November.

Christmas Cheer: Incomes Jumps Higher, Consumer Spending Soars

###

US employment remains strong, 145,000 jobs added in December
By JOSH BOAK AP Economics Writer
January 10, 2020, 7:07 PM

U.S. employers downshifted their hiring in December, adding 145,000 jobs as consumer spending appeared to aid gains in the retail and hospitality sectors

###

Manufacturing Surveys Indicate Growth Returning to U.S. Factories
JOHN CARNEY
16 Jan 2020

The U.S. manufacturing sector appears to be regaining its footing, suggesting the beaten-down sector may once again be expanding.

The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia’s survey-based index of manufacturing activity soared to 17 in January, up from the weak 0.3 reading in December and well-above forecasts for a reading of 3.0.

###

Merry Christmas: Retail Sales Grew at Healthy Pace in December
16 Jan 2020

Retail sales rose at a healthy pace in December, a sign that a very healthy U.S. labor market and consumer optimism is continuing to support economic growth.

The Commerce Department said Thursday that retail sales–which measures sales at stores, online, and in restaurants–increased a seasonally adjusted three-tenths of a percentage point in December compared with November to $529.6 billion. That was in line with the consensus forecast.

###

US-China phase 1 trade deal: Beijing agrees to buy $200 billion in US products
By Michelle Toh, CNN Business
11 hrs ago [Jan 16. 2020]

China has agreed to buy hundreds of billions of dollars worth of products from the United States as part of their "phase one" trade deal.

The agreement signed Wednesday will have Beijing purchase an additional $200 billion of US goods and services over the next two years.

The increase in purchases will be compared to 2017, before the trade war started. China imported over $185 billion in total US goods and services that year.

In exchange, Washington has agreed to reduce tariffs on $120 billion in Chinese products from 15% to 7.5%.

Taken together, the phased purchases by China would result in a dramatic surge in US exports. Total exports to China would increase to over $260 billion in 2020, and roughly $310 billion in 2021 if the deal holds

###

HAH! President Trump Invited Minnesota Hog Farmers to USMCA Signing Ceremony — But NOT Nancy Pelosi
by Jim Hoft January 29, 2020

President Trump signed the historic USMCA Trade Agreement on Wednesday at the White House.

The trade agreement replaces the disastrous NAFTA agreement signed into law during the Clinton years.

President Trump invited Minnesota Republicans and Minnesota hog farmers to the White House for the signing ceremony today.

HAH! President Trump Invited Minnesota Hog Farmers to USMCA Signing Ceremony -- But NOT Nancy Pelosi

###

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism
Written by K. Walker on February 6, 2020

[...]

Americans feel better about their personal financial situation than they did under Obama, Clinton, or even Reagan. This year-to-year number has been rising since 2018 and has hit a 44-year record high according to Gallup’s “Mood of the Nation” economic survey. Gallup reports that 59% of Americans — nearly six in 10 — say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago, which is up from 50% last year.

[...]

There has also been a sharp decline in the percentage of people who say that they are financially worse off than a year ago. Only 20% of Americans are stating that as their financial reality, and that is a record low.

[...]

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism

More?

That’s for Leftists. Like you.

Giving up on detecting imaginary emotions so soon? Pussy.

Putin has beaten Trump like a drum - made him disavow his own intel and law enforcement agencies - on the global stage. Why wouldn't Putin want more of that?
The President has beaten the democrats worse than a drum. So you're actually saying Putin has beaten the democrats like a drum

Trump has beaten the democrats every which way they turn and if putin has beaten Trump he has also beaten the democrats dumb ass just because you are a lying sack of dog shit doesn't mean other are.

No, but that is a fact. It isn't Sander's economic plan Russia wants to bring to the US. They want to keep the de-stabilizing and demoralizing effect of Trumpery going. More chaos, division, weakening of the government and society, incompetence, corruption..........that's what they want. That's why they are backing the Orange Stooge again.

This is "destabilizing, demoralizing, chaos, division, weakening of the government and society, incompetence"? Show us, please.

Published December 21, 2018
Trump signs criminal justice reform bill
Adam ShawBy Adam Shaw, Judson Berger | Fox News Channel

But on the sidelines of that fight, the House overwhelmingly approved the criminal justice bill Thursday on a 358-36 vote, after the Senate passed it 87-12. The decisive passage marks a win for Trump as well as his senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner, who advocated for the bill in the face of some conservative resistance.

https://www.foxnews.com/.../trump-signs-criminal-justice...

###

USMCA: Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacement
10 December 2019

The US, Mexico and Canada have finalised a trade deal that will replace the 25-year-old North American Free Trade Agreement (Nafta).

Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacement

###

By Collin Binkley - Associated Press - Thursday, December 19, 2019

President Donald Trump on Thursday signed a bipartisan bill that will permanently provide more than $250 million a year to the nation’s historically black colleges and universities, along with dozens of other institutions that serve large shares of minority students.

In signing the bill, Trump said historically black schools have “never had better champions in the White House.”

“When I took office, I promised to fight for HBCUs, and my administration continues to deliver,” Trump said. “A few months ago, funding for HBCUs was in jeopardy. But the White House and Congress came together and reached a historic agreement.”

###

The November hiring surge pushed incomes for Americans higher last month.
by JOHN CARNEY
20 Dec 2019

Incomes rose by half a percentage point in November, above economists’ forecasts and much better than the soft readings in September and October. This was the strongest gain since July, according to data from the Commerce Department on Friday.

Consumer spending rose at a 0.4 percent annual rate last month, led by a jump in spending on big-ticket durable goods like autos and appliances.

The higher spending is not due to rising prices. Inflation, as measured by the Federal Reserve’s preferred price indicator, is still running well below the Fed’s 2 percent target. It came in at just 1.5 percent for November compared with a year ago.

And despite the rise in consumer spending, Americans are saving more. The saving rate edged up to 7.9 percent of after-tax income in November.

Christmas Cheer: Incomes Jumps Higher, Consumer Spending Soars

###

By JOSH BOAK AP Economics Writer
January 10, 2020, 7:07 PM

U.S. employers downshifted their hiring in December, adding 145,000 jobs as consumer spending appeared to aid gains in the retail and hospitality sectors

###

JOHN CARNEY
16 Jan 2020

The U.S. manufacturing sector appears to be regaining its footing, suggesting the beaten-down sector may once again be expanding.

The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia’s survey-based index of manufacturing activity soared to 17 in January, up from the weak 0.3 reading in December and well-above forecasts for a reading of 3.0.

###

16 Jan 2020

Retail sales rose at a healthy pace in December, a sign that a very healthy U.S. labor market and consumer optimism is continuing to support economic growth.

The Commerce Department said Thursday that retail sales–which measures sales at stores, online, and in restaurants–increased a seasonally adjusted three-tenths of a percentage point in December compared with November to $529.6 billion. That was in line with the consensus forecast.

###

By Michelle Toh, CNN Business
11 hrs ago [Jan 16. 2020]

China has agreed to buy hundreds of billions of dollars worth of products from the United States as part of their "phase one" trade deal.

The agreement signed Wednesday will have Beijing purchase an additional $200 billion of US goods and services over the next two years.

The increase in purchases will be compared to 2017, before the trade war started. China imported over $185 billion in total US goods and services that year.

In exchange, Washington has agreed to reduce tariffs on $120 billion in Chinese products from 15% to 7.5%.

Taken together, the phased purchases by China would result in a dramatic surge in US exports. Total exports to China would increase to over $260 billion in 2020, and roughly $310 billion in 2021 if the deal holds

###

HAH! President Trump Invited Minnesota Hog Farmers to USMCA Signing Ceremony — But NOT Nancy Pelosi
by Jim Hoft January 29, 2020

President Trump signed the historic USMCA Trade Agreement on Wednesday at the White House.

The trade agreement replaces the disastrous NAFTA agreement signed into law during the Clinton years.

President Trump invited Minnesota Republicans and Minnesota hog farmers to the White House for the signing ceremony today.

HAH! President Trump Invited Minnesota Hog Farmers to USMCA Signing Ceremony -- But NOT Nancy Pelosi

###

Written by K. Walker on February 6, 2020

[...]

Americans feel better about their personal financial situation than they did under Obama, Clinton, or even Reagan. This year-to-year number has been rising since 2018 and has hit a 44-year record high according to Gallup’s “Mood of the Nation” economic survey. Gallup reports that 59% of Americans — nearly six in 10 — say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago, which is up from 50% last year.

[...]

There has also been a sharp decline in the percentage of people who say that they are financially worse off than a year ago. Only 20% of Americans are stating that as their financial reality, and that is a record low.

[...]

More?

Trump signed the largest U.S. wilderness protection bill in a decade, designates 375,000 new acres of protected land

China Pledges To Buy $200 Billion Of American Goods Under Phase One Trade Deal

In 5-4 ruling, Supreme Court allows Trump plan to deny green cards to those who may need government aid

The Economist: Tougher Immigration Policy Seems to Raise Wages

Homebuilder confidence jumps to highest level in 20 years

Putin has beaten Trump like a drum - made him disavow his own intel and law enforcement agencies - on the global stage. Why wouldn't Putin want more of that?

Trump has beaten the democrats every which way they turn and if putin has beaten Trump he has also beaten the democrats dumb ass just because you are a lying sack of dog shit doesn't mean other are.

You can see this picture and not feel sorry for Trump? Man, that's heartless.

images

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Are any Democrat operatives, the DNC, or Crooked Hillary Clinton, blaming Russia, Russia, Russia for the Bernie Sanders win in Nevada. If so I suggest calling Bob Mueller & the 13 Angry Democrats to do a new Mueller Report, Democrat Edition. Bob will get to the bottom of it!

The Director of National Intelligence was summoned by the House Intelligence Committee to provide a threat assessment of the Russian threat to our Presidential election. The DNI, Joseph Maquire, as was his duty, complied with the demand and was summarily fired by Trump because he obeyed our laws and our Constitution. He was replaced by a political hack, Richard Grenell, who has zero experience in intelligence, but is a loyal Trump stooge who previously worked for Fox News.

To this "in your face," outrageous decision by Trump, Republicans had little to say except to complain that the report should not have been so comprehensive.

Trump's followers have little or nothing to say, either, and the ever loyal crowd certainly is not critical of Trump as he continues to fire White House staffers and creating chaos within the federal government.

Obviously, Trump's followers continue to support him as he proceeds to dismantle our government (see other posts on this thread, review the OP). As can be seen, Trump's followers do not even bother to defend him. Only one conclusion can be made. As chaos reigns in Washington, most of Trump's followers are anarchists. They like what they are seeing. Want proof? Read their posts.

We know we can't count on Congress to do anything. Congress simply rubber stamps anything Trump does. This needs to be remedied in November.

That is, if it is not too late.

Back on this again after you were humiliated with this very same irrelevant information.

Are you aware that Joseph Maguire was nearing the time where he would have to be replaced due to the time allowed for an acting director, by statute?

This is all you have to hang your hat on? Grow up. Sit back, relax and enjoy all the great times these next five years to add to the past three.

tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500-S.gif
Did you know to be DNI you have to be experienced for the job?
Markle thinks what I posted was funny. Well, it's not. Grenell is so far from being qualified and never in hell could a such a partisan ever be confirmed by the Senate.

"Federal law mandates that the DNI be “exceptionally well qualified” and for good reason. The DNI is not only the president’s chief intelligence advisor, he (or she) is also responsible for a vast intelligence enterprise that supports a wide range of missions and policymaker needs."

50 U.S. Code § 3023 - Director of National Intelligence

Trump’s DNI Pick Would Brief Dem Nominee Ahead of 2020
Trump just wants some one who'll give him the half of a story ,,the half he agrees with . No concern that Russians have in the past and now are meddling in our elections?

You people are such saps. Don't you see why the Democrats passed this lie on to you? It's because they already know Trump will beat whoever they put up. Can you tell me why Russia would want Trump to win over an admitted Socialist who spent his honeymoon in the USSR???

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said in July 2016 referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

July 16, 2018, in Helsinki, Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible. Instead, Trump -- standing alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin -- touted Putin's vigorous denial.

"I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said during a joint news conference

Trump is in the process of weakening NATO, an alliance formed as a bulwark to Russian aggression. The allied leaders of Britain, France, and Germany no longer trust him. Trump camp finds no appeasement at Munich - POLITICO

Trump's Iranian policy has caused Iran to resume her nuclear research, and America's menacing enemy is closer to a nuke than ever.

The U.S. has been tossed out of Middle East talks because of Trump's pro-active pro-Israeli policy, replaced by Russia. The Arab republicans and our European allies cannot trust the U.S. as long as Trump is President. As U.S. Exits Syria, Mideast Faces a Post-American Era - The New York Times

Following Trump's Senate impeachment trial, the U.S. government is in chaos. Trump is pardoning felons while firing a White House staffer nearly every other day. Employment status in the Trump government is a daily challenge.

If you are Vladimir Putin, what is not to like?

The Times reports, "Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

"The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant."

Apparently, Trump wanted to keep secret from the American people and its representatives the fact that Putin wants to help him get elected just as Putin did in 2016.

Some intelligence officials wanted the briefer to soften the message. However, "that intelligence official, Shelby Pierson, an aide to Mr. Maguire who has a reputation of delivering intelligence in somewhat blunt terms. The president announced on Wednesday that he was replacing Mr. Maguire with Richard Grenell, the ambassador to Germany and long an aggressively vocal Trump supporter," according to the Times.

Which, of course, is true to form. Replace an experienced professional with a political hack, a sycophant who thinks like Trump and will always do as he is told. This, of course, weakens the American government a little bit more.

That is another thing Putin likes about Trump.

This source helped in the making of this report: Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support - The New York Times
What’s Putin doing to help trump?

I'm all done arguing with these assholes.
I'll freaking send a letter directly to the Kremlin myself begging for their help.
And I repeat: Thank you Vladamir please do it again!!

They're always going to believe it anyway so fuck em.

Jo

Well if we can be honest the Democrats have always been socialist and communist since the days when they spied for Stalin while he was killing 60 million of his own citizens.
That's like saying the Repubs have been fascists going back to the days when Bush's family was in business with the Nazis.

Oh wait.........
George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

Good I hope he influences the election in Trump's favorite too. If the DNC can fuck Bernie why the hell shouldn't Bernie fuck them back?

Jo

In the sequel, you’re asked to believe that Putin is manipulating the chesspieces to steal a second term for President Trump – somehow preferring an incumbent who beefs up the U.S. armed forces, pressures NATO allies to beef up theirs, imposes painful sanctions on Moscow, provides lethal aid to Ukraine, ramps up U.S. energy production, and seeks to thwart the Kremlin’s coveted natural-gas partnership with Germany, over an unabashed socialist who honeymooned in the Soviet Union and whose policies would wreck the American economy, end the resurgence of American energy production, and hollow out the American armed forces.

Roger Stone Sentencing Was Reasonable, Russia Collusion Charges Were Not | National Review

Triggered! LOL. Poor Jesus.

There ya go! You finally found your sweet spot. Does this mean you don't feel sorry for me anymore?

You can see this picture and not feel sorry for Trump? Man, that's heartless.

images
Feel sorry for a billionaire, who is the most powerful man in the world, who has a model wife and who triggers prancing Nancy boys like you so easily? Hmmmm

There ya go! You finally found your sweet spot. Does this mean you don't feel sorry for me anymore?
???? You are sorry. A sorry excuse for a dude. Little prancing Nancy boy.

only in GOP propaganda world. Everywhere else everyone is laughing up their sleeves at him. He has done nothing except he did manage to not ruin Obama's recovery. Only cost two trillion dollars in debt.... He is crazy 2 build a tower in Moscow and not allow his adventures in Moscow to be revealed. Know the dossier has not been discredited nor collusion or obstruction. Just not bad enough to be removed. They are great at not writing anything down and lying....

???? You are sorry. A sorry excuse for a dude. Little prancing Nancy boy.

I'm sorry you're upset. Your first post to me was to tell me you felt sorry for me. Now you're reduced to silly insults. It's okay. I've seldom seen you go more than a few posts without calling someone triggered. It must be frustrating for you.

The Director of National Intelligence was summoned by the House Intelligence Committee to provide a threat assessment of the Russian threat to our Presidential election. The DNI, Joseph Maquire, as was his duty, complied with the demand and was summarily fired by Trump because he obeyed our laws and our Constitution. He was replaced by a political hack, Richard Grenell, who has zero experience in intelligence, but is a loyal Trump stooge who previously worked for Fox News.

To this "in your face," outrageous decision by Trump, Republicans had little to say except to complain that the report should not have been so comprehensive.

Trump's followers have little or nothing to say, either, and the ever loyal crowd certainly is not critical of Trump as he continues to fire White House staffers and creating chaos within the federal government.

Obviously, Trump's followers continue to support him as he proceeds to dismantle our government (see other posts on this thread, review the OP). As can be seen, Trump's followers do not even bother to defend him. Only one conclusion can be made. As chaos reigns in Washington, most of Trump's followers are anarchists. They like what they are seeing. Want proof? Read their posts.

We know we can't count on Congress to do anything. Congress simply rubber stamps anything Trump does. This needs to be remedied in November.

That is, if it is not too late.

Back on this again after you were humiliated with this very same irrelevant information.

Are you aware that Joseph Maguire was nearing the time where he would have to be replaced due to the time allowed for an acting director, by statute?

This is all you have to hang your hat on? Grow up. Sit back, relax and enjoy all the great times these next five years to add to the past three.

tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500-S.gif
Did you know to be DNI you have to be experienced for the job?
Markle thinks what I posted was funny. Well, it's not. Grenell is so far from being qualified and never in hell could a such a partisan ever be confirmed by the Senate.

"Federal law mandates that the DNI be “exceptionally well qualified” and for good reason. The DNI is not only the president’s chief intelligence advisor, he (or she) is also responsible for a vast intelligence enterprise that supports a wide range of missions and policymaker needs."

50 U.S. Code § 3023 - Director of National Intelligence

Trump’s DNI Pick Would Brief Dem Nominee Ahead of 2020
Trump just wants some one who'll give him the half of a story ,,the half he agrees with . No concern that Russians have in the past and now are meddling in our elections?

You people are such saps. Don't you see why the Democrats passed this lie on to you? It's because they already know Trump will beat whoever they put up. Can you tell me why Russia would want Trump to win over an admitted Socialist who spent his honeymoon in the USSR???
Because the more hate the more chaos they create in America the better Putin likes it....Trump is a prime cause for the spread of hate in America ,,,You elected a low life POS and you got what you deserved

Forum List

Back