House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi ranked No. 7 with an estimated wealth of $100,643,521

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Like everywhere around the world through history: communists make enslaved peoples purer and themselves richer
All humans are equal, but some are more equal.

(CNSNews.com) - Seven of the ten richest members of Congress are Democrats while only three are Republicans, according to a recently published analysis done by the Center for Responsive Politics.

animal_farm__all_animals_are_equal__by_safiric2_da21qly-fullview.jpg

The difference between wealthy Democrats and wealthy Republicans

Wealthy Democrats vote to raise their own taxes and increase benefits for the poor

Wealthy Republicans vote to cut their taxes and slash benefits for the poor
Neither party seems to give a damn about the horrible inflation right now that impacts the poor more than anyone.

I know, why don't we spend another $100 to fight the air and inflate the dollar even more?

Morons.

Like everywhere around the world through history: communists make enslaved peoples purer and themselves richer
All humans are equal, but some are more equal.

(CNSNews.com) - Seven of the ten richest members of Congress are Democrats while only three are Republicans, according to a recently published analysis done by the Center for Responsive Politics.

animal_farm__all_animals_are_equal__by_safiric2_da21qly-fullview.jpg
She already admitted that criminal Insider Trading helped her amass a good bit of that fortune. Taking money from Special Intetest groups, foreign enemies, etc... account for the vast majority of the rest, I imagine.

Neither party seems to give a damn about the horrible inflation right now that impacts the poor more than anyone.

I know, why don't we spend another $100 to fight the air and inflate the dollar even more?

Morons.

OK
What legislation needs to be passed to end inflation?

OK
What legislation needs to be passed to end inflation?
What caused the inflation?

I get a kick out of democrats like yourself who say there is nothing we can do about it, yet you supported a President that passed a massive inflation bill that did nothing to curb inflation but only exacerbated it with all the increased spending on climate change

Hysterical.

What caused the inflation?

I get a kick out of democrats like yourself who say there is nothing we can do about it, yet you supported a President that passed a massive inflation bill that did nothing to curb inflation but only exacerbated it with all the increased spending on climate change

Hysterical.

A war in Ukraine that cut worldwide supplies of oil and grain
COVID which impacted the global supply chain
Trump invoked tariffs on China

A war in Ukraine that cut worldwide supplies of oil and grain
COVID which impacted the global supply chain
Trump invoked tariffs on China
What about spending? The more you spend the more the dollar is inflated.

And you left out the global war on fossil fuels which effects all of this significantly

Why did you fail to mention those things?

Offering alternatives to fossil fuels increases the supply of oil and reduces price
A war on fossil fuels decreases supply idiot.

And thanks for ignoring the fact that printing trillions of dollars every year is one of the biggest factors to inflation, dollars you are printing to fight fossil fuels.

Fossil fuels is the life blood to any economy, and it is being sucked out of us slowly............................

A war on fossil fuels decreases supply idiot.

And thanks for ignoring the fact that printing trillions of dollars every year is one of the biggest factors to inflation, dollars you are printing to fight fossil fuels.

Fossil fuels is the life blood to any economy, and it is being sucked out of us slowly............................

We have been printing money for decades

Forum List

Back