House needs to subpoena this guy!

Trump employee Matty Calamari is real - and he is spectacular

This is the kind if guy trump hires.....A Thug....A Low Brow....A Bully....

I will be glued to the TV when he is grilled in the House.

My Gosh! The Mafia has moved into the White House!

Don't you think the House could do better by legislating, instead of muckraking, slandering, obstructing, and attempting to get revenge for Hillary losing?

That is after all, what they're being paid to do: Running this country instead of ruining it. They need to start taking care of the people's business, not their own petty resentment. With an overall 70.3% disapproval rating, they might want to think about what they're doing wrong.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

Last edited:
Calamari is Vice President of some sham in the trump mafia....He can almost finish an entire sentence....

The first question from the House committee will be....

"Mr Calamari....have you ever taken someone's life for Mr Trump?"

Calamari: "Well....let me think. Well....I am pretty sure he was alive when I stepped over him.....I am not doing so well....am I?"

He's an angel compared to the lowlifes Obama welcomed to the White House: Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, and Angela Davis, three unrepentant American terrorists, Jeremiah Wright, a racist "preacher" who cursed America, and the rapper JayZ, who financed his entire career from dealing drugs.

Don't you think the House could do better by legislating, instead of muckraking, slandering, obstructing, and attempting to get revenge for Hillary losing?

That is after all, what they're being paid to do: Running this country instead of ruining it. They need to start taking care of the people's business, not their own petty resentment. With an overall 70.3% disapproval rating, they might want to think about what they're doing wrong.

Didn’t they just pass a bi-partisan gun law?

Besides which, did you complain about all those Benghazi hearings that came to the conclusion that it was not the fault of the Secretary of State?

Besides which, did you complain about all those Benghazi hearings that came to the conclusion that it was not the fault of the Secretary of State?

Let's just see how "bi-partisan" their little gun bill is, when it reaches the Senate. That's where the Democrat's idiotic bills go to die and if they don't outright die there, the President delivers the coup de grace with a veto.

The Benghazi hearings as well as Hillery's other investigations were a farce and a total sham. She had the entire deep state allied in her favor. Even the DOJ wouldn't touch her because like everyone else, they were 110% sure that 2016 was "her time".

Look how they were wrong.

Let's just see how "bi-partisan" their little gun bill is, when it reaches the Senate. That's where the Democrat's idiotic bills go to die and if they don't outright die there, the President delivers the coup de grace with a veto.

The Benghazi hearings as well as Hillery's other investigations were a farce and a total sham. She had the entire deep state allied in her favor. Even the DOJ wouldn't touch her because like everyone else, they were 110% sure that 2016 was "her time".

Look how they were wrong.
Is the “Deep State” the most convenient boogeyman now?

You’ll have to do better if you want to convince thinking people.

Forum List

Back