House passes far-reaching bill to limit abortions

You'll admit that a baby one month before birth and birth=likely feels pain. Now I doubt they feel pain until 20-24 weeks so that should be ok. ;)

Hell for the inner-city mothers they should be allowed to abort when ever.

Really? So feeling pain is the litmus test for a human being?

Congenital insensitivity to pain refers to those persons who cannot feel (and have never felt) physical pain.

So offing them is ok in your book?

:eusa_hand:

Humanity has carelessly offed hundreds of millions without a second thought. Think about it.

You'll admit that a baby one month before birth and birth=likely feels pain. Now I doubt they feel pain until 20-24 weeks so that should be ok. ;)

We should have a abortion shop every block throughout cities like Chicago, New York, Philly, Atlanta.

;)

This BILL needs to be rewritten to exclude the ban within our inner-cities. We don't want Detroit's spreading throughout our nation. ;)

We can solve part of our inner-city crime problem through free abortions! Think about it for a second.

STFU. You sound like a racist asshole.

Yeah, I saw the winky emoticon ... you sound like a racist asshole.

Really? So feeling pain is the litmus test for a human being?

Congenital insensitivity to pain refers to those persons who cannot feel (and have never felt) physical pain.

So offing them is ok in your book?

:eusa_hand:

Humanity has carelessly offed hundreds of millions without a second thought. Think about it.

Your dodging of my question is duly noted.

The easiest way to reduce abortion is to tax it, just like the anti-gun loons want to do with guns and ammo.
Use the money for orphanges/foster care and to pay for adoption tax credits.

the repub bill also states that she must report it immediately in order to be eligible for the rape baby to be rightfully aborted.

House passes ban on abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy - First Read

Luckily, social conservatives changed the bill after that rape baby comment made by ANOTHER Repub a few days ago. The original bill req'd women to carry rape/incest babies to term & we're worried about the Taliban?
What % of 12 yr olds are going to go to the authorities about their uncle?

That’s only an issue if they want to abort AFTER the 20 week mark. IOW, meaningless. If you are raped and want an abortion, then don’t fucking wait until you are 6 months to do so. That is outright ignorance.

In the case of young children like the 12 year old mentioned, there would be no legal barriers at all. I don’t think you can find a single doctor that to birth a child at the age of 12 or 13 is medically safe in which case an abortion is allowed anyway.

In essence, you are trying to use unreasonable and even non-applicable scenarios to justify late term abortions, the only think this bill stops. That is rather despicable.

Eyah.

T. CLEMENS, Mich. (WXYZ) - Trevaun Brooks has been formally charged with the sexual assault of an 11-year-old girl who investigators say eventually gave birth to his child. Brooks is now being held in the Macomb County Jail on a $1,000,000 bond.

The girl, who is now 12, and her baby are in the custody of Child Protective Services.

Read more: Police continue investigation; 12-year-old girl allegedly gives birth to 28-year-old man's baby

And that has what to do with my statement exactly?

Nothing. You can’t seem to get it through your head that such a bill would never illegalize an abortion in that given situation. She might have had the baby but it sure as hell was not safe.

We should have a abortion shop every block throughout cities like Chicago, New York, Philly, Atlanta.

;)

This BILL needs to be rewritten to exclude the ban within our inner-cities. We don't want Detroit's spreading throughout our nation. ;)

We can solve part of our inner-city crime problem through free abortions! Think about it for a second.

STFU. You sound like a racist asshole.

Yeah, I saw the winky emoticon ... you sound like a racist asshole.

I got news for you, I AM A RACIST ASSHOLE! One that realizes the reality when it comes to blacks after haven done what they did to whites throughout Zimbabwe, south Africa and throughout many cities in our country today.

I don't mean to be heartless as they're not all bad, but it is us or them.

Last edited:
It seems to me that it should not be legal for a man to have his prostrate removed, since it could deprive millions of living sperm the oppotunity to achieve personhood. These guys who do that are just taking the convineint way out of taking responsibility for their behavior.

That is a crock of shit. No one is illegalizing the destruction of an egg. That would be the actual equivalent here. There is no problem with destroying the POSSIBILITY of a human life. Once the sperm and the egg merge and start developing, there is no possibility anymore. It is fact. There is a unique human at that moment. They are not even illegalizing the destruction of that human. You are still allowed to kill it for another 20 weeks. Then it becomes illegal.

This issue, Vox, is one the far right has already lost.

No, this is not even ‘the far right.’ As has been pointed out to your trolling several times, this is not even in the middle. The majority of Americans (by a very large margin) support exactly this type of restriction on abortion. There is nothing ‘far right’ or ‘reactionary’ about illegalizing a barbaric practice like late term abortions. Such is common sense regulation on a medical procedure.

Vox does not understand that such language tells the under 40 crowd what a fucking fool a person is to use such language.

the under 40 crowd will have eventually to go hundreds of miles to murder their baby because the other crowd( also young, but educated) will simply refuse to perform it.

Unless you want to go to gosnells

And that's not at all correct.

What is happening is that conservative state government are making it near impossible for women to get these services and conservative Christian terrorists are murdering doctors.

Right to life..yeah..right.

Can you back that up with anything? That sounds like bullshit to me.

The easiest way to reduce abortion is to tax it, just like the anti-gun loons want to do with guns and ammo.
Why would I want to reduce abortions?:confused:
Your response indicates that you hav no issue with the idea, only the impetus behind it. I'll take that as acceptance.

To answer your question:
Because the vast majority of them end an innocent human life for nothing more than the sake of convenience.

Last edited:
the under 40 crowd will have eventually to go hundreds of miles to murder their baby because the other crowd( also young, but educated) will simply refuse to perform it.

Unless you want to go to gosnells

And that's not at all correct.

What is happening is that conservative state government are making it near impossible for women to get these services and conservative Christian terrorists are murdering doctors.

Right to life..yeah..right.

Can you back that up with anything? That sounds like bullshit to me.

The term "Christian Terrorists" should explain his argument. Nothing like bringing religion into an argument you can't win.

^ Racist asshole who does not value life.

Go away.

No,

The woman getting them don't value the life. :cuckoo: When they're born they will turn out to be street thugs that kill other people.

Wake up.

Your response indicates that you hav no issue with the idea, only the impetus behind it. I'll take that as acceptance.

To answer your question:
Because the vast majority of them end an innocent human life for nothing more than the sake of convenience.

I'd be ok with restricting it after 4-5 months as the nervous system develops. Certainly.

If a woman hasn't figured out within 5 months if she's pregnant from a rape, there's a real problem there! That's more than enough time for someone to decide and get something done. Nobody is FORCING them to keep the child. If they don't decide in time, then they have the baby and give it up for adoption.

Lifers don't want her to have an abortion full stop. They want to force even rape victims to bear a child.

It's simply unfair to the fetus to let a rape victim have an abortion. God's will be done.

Yep, because 100% of abortions are the result of a rape. Democrat's will be done.

Rick

Yeah, because according to Republicans, conception can't occur in a "legitimate" rape. If a pregnancy occurs, she was "just asking for it."
Liar....

One person said that. Republicans don't believe that at all. Unless you enjoy painting entire groups on the basis of one persons stupid remark.

Do you? Because I have about a billion stupid Democrats I can start quoting.

If a woman hasn't figured out within 5 months if she's pregnant from a rape, there's a real problem there! That's more than enough time for someone to decide and get something done. Nobody is FORCING them to keep the child. If they don't decide in time, then they have the baby and give it up for adoption.

Lifers don't want her to have an abortion full stop. They want to force even rape victims to bear a child.
Yes, because we all know that the best way to help a woman forget she was raped is by killing the baby.

Seems to Me, that a woman would never forget that kind of thing, but it must. After all, she forgets as soon as she cuts and runs.

Forum List

Back