House passes tough immigration bill

Tell Rubio that. You expose yourself as the true racist.

When a racist accuses others of racism, as did Freewill above, one knows that the racist knows his position is weak and is deflecting as a tactic.

The OP is that GOP passed the bill to rally the far right for the election, and that in doing so, JB is rolling the dice.

The flaw in your logic is that the (far?) right needs a rally call. They are so pissed off over the IRS, Obamacare, and a plethora of other issues, that they are self rallied.

The issue in the coming election is who will show up from the left. Which, is why the Democrats are putting on the kabuki theater show. .

The flaw in your logic is that the GOP does not need rallying: it obviously does because the GOP is not the far right, not even a majority of it.

This "the reactionary liberal left wingers like Jake will blame the Republicans for passing a bill they do not like" is a lie on several levels.

One, I did not say I disliked the bill, I explained why JB did what he did.

Two, I am not a radical left winger at all, while the complainant is a reactionary far right wackobird who hates being called a racist because he is, and who hates being called a reactionary because he is.

Three, both parties are politicizing the issue of kids.

Four, because the Constitution is a secular document, deliberately so, we are a nation of Christians not a Christian nation.

Last edited:
"If you tell people that you think they're criminals, that you think they're simply bringing diseases, that they're bringing drugs, then you treat them as invaders, they kind of think you don't like them," said Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill. "They're going to believe you don't like them, and they're not going to vote for you."

illegals do NOT have voting rights !

Well, not yet!

The Party of God has spoken and it says,,,,:eusa_pray: Fuck off and die kids!.....:badgrin:
Why weren't the children rushing the border in 2008? They are here by invitation and the People of America know what fucker invited them.

House passes tough immigration bills that President Obama calls 'extreme and unworkable' | NOLA.com

This will bring out a lot of the far right base this fall.

How much it will bring out counter voters is unknown?

Boehner is throwing the dice on the election.

I think he has to.

This will definitely rally Hispanic voters, who are sick and tired of GOP bigotry.
That is exactly why dimwots want amnesty, more votes for them. Idiot libtards.

House passes tough immigration bills that President Obama calls 'extreme and unworkable' | NOLA.com

This will bring out a lot of the far right base this fall.

How much it will bring out counter voters is unknown?

Boehner is throwing the dice on the election.

I think he has to.

This will definitely rally Hispanic voters, who are sick and tired of GOP bigotry.
Hence the reason why liberals don't want Voter ID.
Exactly.

I have yet to find a single person say "Only deport the Brown Skin Illegals, but keep the White ones".

What I have heard say is "Deport all illegals".

And the reason to focus on the Southern border right now??

Because that is where the majority of Illegals are entering the country.

If the far right reactionary wing nuts are saying there are more Dems than Pubs in the nation, yup.

I have yet to find a single person say "Only deport the Brown Skin Illegals, but keep the White ones".

The southern border needs to be contained, yes.

The business-employee situation needs to be contained, yes.

A immigration reform bill needs to be passed.

Far left reactionary strategy, create a crisis, blame everyone else, then do exactly what benefits them..

So we're going to attempt to deport god knows how many hispanics out of this country. Some of these people been working here for decades.

We'd need to use the military.

1. secure the border

2. revise laws to make the environment very hostile to Illegal Aliens

3. wait a year or so after revising the laws, to see how many left on their own

4. then - and only then - consider so-called 'immigration reform'

As things stand now, 'Immigration Reform (in the Liberal sense) = codespeak for Shamnesty'.

When a racist accuses others of racism, as did Freewill above, one knows that the racist knows his position is weak and is deflecting as a tactic.

The OP is that GOP passed the bill to rally the far right for the election, and that in doing so, JB is rolling the dice.

The flaw in your logic is that the (far?) right needs a rally call. They are so pissed off over the IRS, Obamacare, and a plethora of other issues, that they are self rallied.

The issue in the coming election is who will show up from the left. Which, is why the Democrats are putting on the kabuki theater show. .

The flaw in your logic is that the GOP does not need rallying: it obviously does because the GOP is not the far right, not even a majority of it.

Enough sadly to pass bills like this in the house. :eusa_silenced:

1. secure the border

2. revise laws to make the environment very hostile to Illegal Aliens

3. wait a year or so after revising the laws, to see how many left on their own

4. then - and only then - consider so-called 'immigration reform'

As things stand now, 'Immigration Reform (in the Liberal sense) = codespeak for Shamnesty'.

Your way will never happen. All of it at once. That is the only way.

To paraphrase the great Hillary Clinton line what difference does it make the government does not enforce the immigration laws we have now why would we expect them to enforce any new ones?

Boehner is bowing to his far right in the party in the matter of the OP.

He knows the demographics have changed, but he would rather be a Speaker of a party in decline than a leader of one on the right path.

Even if we deport every illegal that won't charge the demographic path we're on. America makes a 100,000 Mexicans citizens every years, republicans. 80% of 800,000 to 1,000,000 aren't white that get the citizenship every year. Illegals aren't counted in that 17% hispanic either...Believe me, a few children staying or leaving won't have a large effect on this reality. The republicans don't get it.

You're very right Jake as this will just piss the hispanics that can vote off even more. The republicans will need to get out at least 66% of the white vote in 2014 and 2016 to win.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back