House Republicans still want to rip out the 14th amendment....

Damn, they just never learn.

Going on RIGHT NOW, in the HOR Judiciary Committee:

Hearing Birthright Citizenship Is it the Right Policy for America - Hearings - Judiciary Committee

HEARING: BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP: IS IT THE RIGHT POLICY FOR AMERICA?

Among the list of those invited is a person from the Claremont Institute, an extreme-Right-Wing think-tank.

And Rep. King just did this about 3 hours ago, at the hearing.

View attachment 40561

This HOR may just go down in history as most stupid HOR we have ever had.

Many, many important issues, and they are focused on wanting to kill the 14th amendment because of what they call "anchor babies".

Go figure.

Another thread/post showing the far left has no clue about the Constitution..
This topic is above your paygrade.

See another post from a far left drone, proving they have no clue about the Constitution.

Perhaps we simply need a new Amendment to close the existing loophole in the 14th that Illegal Aliens use to pop-out Anchor Babies by the bushel-basketful?

I clearly remember reading that politicians in the 1830-50 in NYC and Chicago stated the same EXACT criticism about the Irish "popping out" too many babies.

The content of my posting has nothing to do with racism, except in the way that you feel the need to use false accusations of racism since you cannot counter my arguments in any other way.

Your responses actually raised for me an interesting question regarding whether it is worst to be racist....or having racist tendencies and not knowing that you have them?

The content of my posting has nothing to do with racism, except in the way that you feel the need to use false accusations of racism since you cannot counter my arguments in any other way.

Your responses actually raised for me an interesting question regarding whether it is worst to be racist....or having racist tendencies and not knowing that you have them?

And another perfect example of the hated filled racist far left drones..

And you run even further from anything remotely about the topic to do nothing but attack my character.

Why are you afraid to discuss issues?

And you run even further from anything remotely about the topic to do nothing but attack my character.

I think that was exactly what Al Capone stated regarding his indictment for tax evasion....

Perhaps we simply need a new Amendment to close the existing loophole in the 14th that Illegal Aliens use to pop-out Anchor Babies by the bushel-basketful?

I clearly remember reading that politicians in the 1830-50 in NYC and Chicago stated the same EXACT criticism about the Irish "popping out" too many babies.
And before that it was the German immigrants...

Like the children of parents here on a diplomatic status are not US citizens

Children of diplomats who receive U.S. birth certificates and SSNs have greater rights and protections than the average U.S. citizen because they can enjoy all of the benefits of U.S. citizenship, but also invoke diplomatic immunity if they break a law.

If the South had fulfilled it's ambitions, had been left alone to conquer Mexico and southward, slavery might even still be an institution and they would have certainly sided with Hitler, or someone like him, against the United states. It's all just speculation but the idea of a twentieth century Union and Confederacy has long fascinated scholars and the consensus is that North America would probably still be in flames .

Bullshit.

Slavery as an institution was on its way out without needing a bloody civil war.

East Germany and the former USSR succumbed to freedom.

Agreed. Personally I think when the Boll Weevil hit, it would have been the end of slavery, and the CSA would have as good of relations with the USA as Canada does.

Enjoying your alternate Universe?

At least I know when I am playing with a fantasy, which puts me miles ahead of you and your ilk.

Or have you discovered more secret codes hidden in my posts?

Ahhh, the good old "ilk" method.

Pretty boring. C-

Have you nothing better to offer?

I don't need to look for any secret codes in your content - it is really quite obvious.

ilk is all the rage among republicans today.

This is unsurprisingly ignorant, wrong, and hateful.

No, you'd need to amend the Constitution to repeal the 14th Amendment, as citizenship at birth is not a 'loophole,' it's an acknowledgment of the fact that our rights are inalienable, and indeed manifest at birth.

That you and many bigots on the right have an unwarranted fear of more 'brown people' coming into the country is not 'justification' to throw the 14th Amendment into the trash, along with our civil liberties.

This is truly idiotic, given the fact racism, hatred, and bigotry come predominately from the right; see the OP article, those are republicans and conservatives seeking to jeopardize our civil liberties because of their hatred of Hispanics, not democrats and liberals.

This is unsurprisingly ignorant, wrong, and hateful.

No, you'd need to amend the Constitution to repeal the 14th Amendment, as citizenship at birth is not a 'loophole,' it's an acknowledgment of the fact that our rights are inalienable, and indeed manifest at birth.

That you and many bigots on the right have an unwarranted fear of more 'brown people' coming into the country is not 'justification' to throw the 14th Amendment into the trash, along with our civil liberties.

Your theory that citizenship is unalienable is obvious hooey since it's obviously alienable. If it was unalienable, then you couldn't give it up, and many Americans do that every year. Furthermore, the issue isn't citizenship at birth, but citizenship because of where you are born. I think everyone can agree that if at least one of your parents is an American citizen, then you are entitled to American citizenship. However, you aren't entitled to be an American citizen simply because your mother got on a bus and managed to get herself across the border before you were born. That idea is pure madness.

This is truly idiotic, given the fact racism, hatred, and bigotry come predominately from the right; see the OP article, those are republicans and conservatives seeking to jeopardize our civil liberties because of their hatred of Hispanics, not democrats and liberals.

That's all pure lies, of course.

Another prime example of the hate filled racist far left drones on this board..

Also another prime example of why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet.

Nothing but religious far left dogma here..

I think that was exactly what Al Capone stated regarding his indictment for tax evasion....

And you still do NOTHING but attack my character.

Do you realize that you are an asshole?
No, he really doesn't. He even complains about people calling him names.

Hard to believe, isn't it?

Damn, they just never learn.

Going on RIGHT NOW, in the HOR Judiciary Committee:

Hearing Birthright Citizenship Is it the Right Policy for America - Hearings - Judiciary Committee

HEARING: BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP: IS IT THE RIGHT POLICY FOR AMERICA?

Among the list of those invited is a person from the Claremont Institute, an extreme-Right-Wing think-tank.

And Rep. King just did this about 3 hours ago, at the hearing.

View attachment 40561

This HOR may just go down in history as most stupid HOR we have ever had.

Many, many important issues, and they are focused on wanting to kill the 14th amendment because of what they call "anchor babies".

Go figure.
There is no Appeal to Ignorance of our Commerce Clause; nor should we be losing money on Commerce at our borders--Only No Good Capitalists do that.

Except it seems to be a common trait among libs.

The insult you so much that they don't even realize that they are doing it.

And then are shocked when you call them names back.

Except it seems to be a common trait among libs.

The insult you so much that they don't even realize that they are doing it.

And then are shocked when you call them names back.

To them calling you a racist sexist homophobe isn't an insult.

Forum List

Back