House republicans voted to strip kids w cancer of health coverage...

Making a killing under Obamacare: The ACA gets blamed for rising premiums, while insurance companies are reaping massive profits
Insurance companies profits have doubled under Obamacare

If only you would realize you have been lied to, and accept it.
Cancer patient’s treatment put on hold over ObamaCare
Woman With Cancer Loses Coverage of Essential Drug Due to Obamacare | LifeNews.com
http://nypost.com/2016/10/24/termin...ent-coverage-but-gets-suicide-drugs-approved/
Op-Ed: When Obamacare stops treatment for cancer patients
Coburn loses cancer doc due to ACA
NY Hospital Turns Down Cancer Patient With Obamacare

Millions Are Now Realizing They're Too Poor For Obamacare | HuffPost
From huffington post

Lefties make fun of republicans who don't want to slaughter full term babies and (kids?) about 4 years short of their 30th birthday want to ship human remains to politicians. Who's crazy?

Distract from the real thread ...haaaa you are basically supporting a death sentence for millions
There are several medications that I no longer take because the schedules under ocare has made them unaffordable. I used to be able to afford them just fine.

now you can just skip a doctors visit and no longer worry about cost because you wont have any insurance PERIOD.

JUST think how much money Trump will save you ?

lucky you !

And that is the only thin that you got...haaaa

I am a pro-life democrat that believes in protecting and feeding the child after it it born.. Your corrupt ass party made sure poor kids and old people can't get a meal at school if it is the only meal that they will ever see that day..While your rich get richer...I hope that you are proud.

Your statement isnt correct. Dems have enslaved and indoctrinated you into believing their lies. You're delusional at this point.

Sorry dude saw it with my own eyes and lived it...in the chemotherapy rooms.. you are the one brainwashed sir .
So you personally saw someone from the Trump gov. walk in and unplug the chemo drip and hand the patient a gun?
Suuuuuure you did.
Fucking moron!

I saw many people getting expensive chemo just to live...what will they do ? either die now or kill themselve. You are the ignorant moron..grow up.

please quote the language in the bill passed by the house this week that says that people needing chemo can no longer get it.

this entire thread is bullshit and lies.

Just like most things in life you don't understand it until you live it.. What happened with Trump care is they cut the pre-existing clause... So the insurance companies will find anything to cut you off insurance, nomatter how much you pay..
Now you are without insurance facing the corrupt high medical costs, selling your homes and life savings....Die without treatment..
Happened all of the time before ACA...

I read about 4 years ago that a woman couldn't work anymore after 2 x times with cancer...she lost her insurance and when all of her savings was gone she died....She didn't know that Obamacare was in effect for her...that happened a lot..

Now for me, we have a small business and negotiate every year for the next years insurance. After cancer they were going to kick me off...but Obamacare went into effect 6 months later..

Last edited:
So the preborn human that is terminated isn't alive? Then why does the preborn human need to be terminated in the first place, if it isn't a living preborn human being?

You leftist make no sense whatsoever. smh
A fetus is not a human being according to our laws, until the point of viability. Don't like abortions? Don't have one. Don't like our laws? Why are you still here?

Hillary Clinton supported abortions up to the time of birth (partial birth abortion). In case you don't know what this is: as the head of the child emerges from the birth canal a "doctor" punches a hole in the top of its head and sucks its brains out. then the rest of the body is "delivered" and disposed of.

Abortion is murder. But if you are an advocate like Hillary, why not extend it up to 2 years of age? if the kid becomes too much of a burden, just kill it, right?
I advocate that before viability a woman should have a choice. After viability no abortion unless the woman is at risk.

Human life isnt relegated to some scientific term such as viability. Pro choice much use such animated terms so to alienate the abomination that abortion really is.
yea, who needs science. Typical lol

Thats not what I said.

Oh, the huff is from fox? And politico? And so is usatoday?
The ny post? Once again you lie.

Dilemma over deductibles: Costs crippling middle class
Making a killing under Obamacare: The ACA gets blamed for rising premiums, while insurance companies are reaping massive profits
This one is from salon, guess they are fox, too?

Woman With Cancer Loses Coverage of Essential Drug Due to Obamacare | LifeNews.com
http://nypost.com/2016/10/24/termin...ent-coverage-but-gets-suicide-drugs-approved/

From huffington post

Lefties make fun of republicans who don't want to slaughter full term babies and (kids?) about 4 years short of their 30th birthday want to ship human remains to politicians. Who's crazy?

Distract from the real thread ...haaaa you are basically supporting a death sentence for millions

All of your links are laced with Fox news or "The site is noted for its conservative reportin"

Anti Obamacare sites... Fake news . The one factual story woman where the drug was denied was terminal

I paid a lot for my insurance ,but was going to be kicked of for a pre-existing condition before obamacare..

I never once was denied treatment ever...you just need to go to a hospital where it is excepted,so the guy crying about a hospital not taking obamacare is bullshit..What there is only one hospital in his area...

All bullshit..

Every single person that I talked to in the chemo rooms were thankful for the new pre-existing laws..

Ok these are real links...There were problems with ACA...at one time the GOP talked about letting a person choice ACA if they wanted ..( but that didn't last long) They took the mandate out for fines...They could have kept the pre-exisiting but they well fuc+=ed us.

No they didn't. Another lie

Trump: GOP health care bill 'guarantees' coverage for pre-existing conditions - CNNPolitics.com

"Nothing in this Act shall be construed as permitting health insurance issuers to limit access to health coverage for individuals with preexisting ."

Your statement isnt correct. Dems have enslaved and indoctrinated you into believing their lies. You're delusional at this point.

Sorry dude saw it with my own eyes and lived it...in the chemotherapy rooms.. you are the one brainwashed sir .
So you personally saw someone from the Trump gov. walk in and unplug the chemo drip and hand the patient a gun?
Suuuuuure you did.
Fucking moron!

I saw many people getting expensive chemo just to live...what will they do ? either die now or kill themselve. You are the ignorant moron..grow up.

please quote the language in the bill passed by the house this week that says that people needing chemo can no longer get it.

Just like most things in life you don't understand it until you live it.. What happened with Trump care is they cut the pre-existing clause... So the insurance companies will find anything to cut you off insurance, nomatter how much you pay..
Now you are without insurance facing the corrupt high medical costs, selling your homes and life savings....Die without treatment..

I red about 4 years ago that a woman couldn't work anymore after 2 x times with cancer...she lost her insurance and when all of her savings was gone she died....She didn't know that Obamacare was in effect for her...that happened a lot..

Now for me, we have a small business and negotiate every year for the next years insurance. After cancer they were going to kick me off...but Obamacare went into effect 6 months later..

But the liberals in goverment will keep their health insurance while you let your kids die, because you are to lazy to provide for them. Sucks you rely on goverment.

Another brainwashed rightie... Why do you think that a pill to thin blood for a heart attack is over $500? You are padding the republicans and their rich friends pockets with billions.
They have been lying to you and because you haven't seen the truth,you drink it the kool-aide
Did you know you can actually eat food that will do that and it won't even cost you $500.00 per to do it.
My mothers blood pressure meds cost 4.60 for a 30 day supply. Go figure.

But then that's doesn't sound so good to an out of touch crazy liberal nutjob so...
I know a guy that it cost $1,800.00 a month for just his diabetes shots, not including the other thirty meds he takes everyday, uppers, downers and everything in between. He pays about $250.00 of total pharms cost each month but doesn't try even to mitigate his sugar intake. He just does those shots and keeps eating crap. If he had to pay the whole cost I bet he'd be a bit more careful about it.
Someone that fucking stupid shouldn't get a dime from the "makers'.
Basic Darwinism 101. The weak and stupid die. The strong and smart survive to strengthen the species.......including humans.
I'm trying to recall the one med he takes that wipes out the brain. I'm thinking its not just him, those doctors that keep this kind of shit going need an ass kicking too. He does the doctors office at least once or twice a week so that is another $1,000.00 or so a month. Then you have these little old ladies that lived next to him that the doctors convince that they had to have a colonoscopy and when they did that they punctured their bowels which resulted in weeks on end of misery for those poor souls and lots of money for the hospital clinic outfit.

edit: When people get sick they can not and do not generally think very clearly. In that they are easily taken advantage of.

30 million people losing their insurance so we can cut taxes for billionaires
More pathetic lies put forth by idiots. $200,000 a year is not the billionaire class. You goons always rant about billionaires, but do nothing to address them. Your policies and rhetoric never match up because all you simpletons have is fear mongering and income envy. Now try again and tell the truth, if you are capable.

From huffington post

There are several medications that I no longer take because the schedules under ocare has made them unaffordable. I used to be able to afford them just fine.

now you can just skip a doctors visit and no longer worry about cost because you wont have any insurance PERIOD.

lucky you !

like I said, Trump will save you every single cent you are paying right now. You wont have any insurance to to pay for.

how lucky can you be?

lucky you !

like I said, Trump will save you every single cent you are paying right now. You wont have any insurance to to pay for.

how lucky can you be?

Sounds great, who in their right mind wants to pay for something that's worthless.

30 million people losing their insurance so we can cut taxes for billionaires

total bullshit. but considering the source, not surprising.
Then prove him wrong.

the house passed bill will not deprive 30 million people of insurance. The tax plan proposed by Trump cuts taxes for everyone who pays taxes, not just the rich.

In case you forgot, the Bush/Obama tax rate cut did exactly that same thing, cut taxes for everyone who pays taxes. You cannot cut a 0 tax rate. 0 = 0.

Actually, Obama's second round of tax cuts was only the second time in history that taxes were cut on the wealthy while going up on some of the poor. The only other time it happened was under Ronald Reagan. Trump's proposal could result in a tax increase for lower to middle income taxpayers that itemize deductions, especially those in high income tax blue states.
How do taxes go up on those who pay no taxes?

Is it unfair that the poor have never gotten a tax cut?

It was the make work pay credit. It was a credit toward the payroll tax that yes, everyone pays. It was refundable, and it was eliminated during the second round of Obama's tax cut to be replaced by a one percent tax cut. It was four hundred dollars. If you made less than forty grand you ended up with a tax increase.

The whole Obamacare bullshit is only about one thing, the Obamacare taxes, specifically, the Medicare tax on investment income, and the surtax on that same investment income for those making more than a quarter million dollars a year.

Most people in the middle class work for a living. They don't have large investments. In fact, if they have them at all the majority are qualified, in retirement accounts that are tax deferred. And since they work for a living they pay income tax on twenty five cents on every dollar they earn after deductions and exemptions. That is in addition to the payroll taxes for Social Security and Medicare.

But some people have large investment accounts that are not tax deferred. They don't pay an income tax on their earnings, they pay a capital gains tax. The absolute most they would have to pay would be twenty percent. Twenty cents on every dollar.

Now if you ask me, that is kind of fubared. If you work for your money you pay 25%. But, if you sit on your ass and let your money work for you, you pay 20%.

Obamacare implemented a surcharge, and a Medicare tax, on that investment income. The surcharge was only for high income taxpayers. You know, the ones that have capped out on Social Security taxes. The Medicare tax was .9%. The surcharge was 3.6%. It almost "leveled the playing field". It almost "made work pay". It had to go.

Trump: GOP health care bill 'guarantees' coverage for pre-existing conditions - CNNPolitics.com

"Nothing in this Act shall be construed as permitting health insurance issuers to limit access to health coverage for individuals with preexisting ."

Suuuuuure you did.
Fucking moron!

I red about 4 years ago that a woman couldn't work anymore after 2 x times with cancer...she lost her insurance and when all of her savings was gone she died....She didn't know that Obamacare was in effect for her...that happened a lot..

it is a weasel way to cover up that the pre-existing are screwed... The pools that they are talking about will get defunded... Have you seen what is considered a pre-exsisiting condition...just about all of us have something...Ryan and Rep. Tom MacArthur are the most paid off corrupt people I have ever seen..

Q: How would the bill change protections for people with preexisting conditions?

Under the ACA, insurers are prohibited from denying coverage to individuals based on preexisting medical conditions, such as cancer, high blood pressure or asthma. And the ACA requires insurers to offer “community rating,” meaning they cannot charge those with costly medical conditions more than they charge other consumers in the general insurance pool.

But an amendment written last week by Rep. Tom MacArthur (R-N.J.) would allow states to obtain a waiver from the Health and Human Services Department so they could charge customers with preexisting conditions more than other people. If HHS did not respond to a state’s waiver request within 60 days, the requested change would automatically go into effect.

Health experts predict that the result would be a sharp rise in premium increases for those with medical problems. Before the ACA became law, individuals with chronic diseases paid several times as much as others — if they could afford or be approved for a policy in the first place.

Concerned about the effect the MacArthur amendment would have on those with long-standing medical conditions, GOP Reps. Fred Upton (Mich.) and Billy Long (Mo.) crafted a provision Wednesday to provide $8 billion to help these patients pay for increased premiums and out-of-pocket costs. That money would be spread among whichever states decided to let insurers return to the practice of charging higher rates to certain customers. As part of a waiver application to HHS, a state would be required to include a "risk-sharing plan" — either recreating a so-called high-risk pool, which many states tried before the ACA — or designing a subsidy program for residents with preexisting conditions.

What is in the Republican health-care bill? Questions and answers on preexisting conditions, Medicaid and more.

Imagine little parasites about four years short of their 30th birthday still living in their hard working parent's basement whining about health care and threatening to send cremated human remains to politicians over a bill that has barely come out of the House. How crazy can it get on the left?

Imagine little parasites about four years short of their 30th birthday still living in their hard working parent's basement whining about health care and threatening to send cremated human remains to politicians over a bill that has barely come out of the House. How crazy can it get on the left?

Don't need much of an imagination for that one, there's a bunch of em.

Suuuuuure you did.
Fucking moron!

Here is a short list of what a pre-exisiting condition is

The new health care bill, the American Health Care Act, could weaken protections for those with pre-existing conditions (aka a "health problem you had before the date that new health coverage starts") That's an estimated 52 million adults under 65. Please see the list below:

• Acid Reflux
  • Acne
  • Acromegaly
  • AIDS/HIV
  • Alcohol or drug abuse with recent treatment
  • Alzheimer’s/dementia
  • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
  • Anemia (Aplastic, Cooley's, Hemolytic, Mediterranean or Sickle Cell)
  • Anorexia
  • Anxiety
  • Aortic or Mitral Valve Stenosis
  • ARC
  • Arteriosclerosis
  • Arthritis
  • Asbestosis
  • Asthma
  • Bipolar disease
  • Bulimia
  • Cancer
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Celiac Disease
  • Cerebral Palsy (infantile)
  • Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
  • Cirrhosis of the Liver
  • Coagulation Defects
  • Congestive heart failure
  • Coronary artery/heart disease, bypass surgery
  • Crohn’s disease
  • C-Section
  • Cystic Fibrosis
  • Demyelinating Disease
  • Depression
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Diabetes
  • Dialysis
  • Epilepsy
  • Esophageal Varicosities
  • Friedreich's Ataxia
  • Heart burn
  • Hemophilia
  • Hepatitis (Type B, C or Chronic)
  • High cholesterol
  • Hysterectomy
  • Kidney disease, renal failure
  • Kidney Stones
  • Knee surgery
  • Lupus
  • Lyme Disease
  • Menstrual irregularities
  • Mental disorders (including Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Schizophrenia)
  • Migraines
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • Muscular Dystrophy
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Narcolepsy
  • Obesity
  • Organ transplants
  • Pacemaker
  • Paralysis
  • Paraplegia
  • Parkinson’s disease
  • Pending surgery or hospitalization
  • Pneumocystic pneumonia
  • Polycythemia Vera
  • Postpartum depression
  • Pregnancy or expectant parent (includes men)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Pulmonary Fibrosis
  • Renal Failure
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Scleroderma
  • Seasonal Affective Disorder
  • Seizures
  • Sex reassignment
  • Sexual deviation or disorder
  • Sjogren's Syndrome
  • Sleep apnea
  • Stroke
  • Transsexualism
  • Tuberculosis
  • Ulcers

Suuuuuure you did.
Fucking moron!

The new health care bill, the American Health Care Act, could weaken protections for those with pre-existing conditions (aka a "health problem you had before the date that new health coverage starts") That's an estimated 52 million adults under 65. Please see the list below:

• Acid Reflux
  • Acne
  • Acromegaly
  • AIDS/HIV
  • Alzheimer’s/dementia
  • Anorexia
  • Anxiety
  • ARC
  • Arteriosclerosis
  • Arthritis
  • Asbestosis
  • Asthma
  • Bipolar disease
  • Bulimia
  • Cancer
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Celiac Disease
  • Cirrhosis of the Liver
  • Coagulation Defects
  • Crohn’s disease
  • C-Section
  • Cystic Fibrosis
  • Demyelinating Disease
  • Depression
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Diabetes
  • Dialysis
  • Epilepsy
  • Friedreich's Ataxia
  • Heart burn
  • Hemophilia
  • High cholesterol
  • Hysterectomy
  • Kidney Stones
  • Knee surgery
  • Lupus
  • Lyme Disease
  • Mental disorders (including Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Schizophrenia)
  • Migraines
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • Muscular Dystrophy
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Narcolepsy
  • Obesity
  • Organ transplants
  • Pacemaker
  • Paralysis
  • Paraplegia
  • Parkinson’s disease
  • Pneumocystic pneumonia
  • Polycythemia Vera
  • Postpartum depression
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Pulmonary Fibrosis
  • Renal Failure
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Scleroderma
  • Seizures
  • Sex reassignment
  • Sjogren's Syndrome
  • Sleep apnea
  • Stroke
  • Transsexualism
  • Tuberculosis
  • Ulcers
by those standards I am a preexisting condition, so are my kids, so are both parents.

• Acid Reflux
  • Acne
  • Acromegaly
  • AIDS/HIV
  • Alzheimer’s/dementia
  • Anorexia
  • Anxiety
  • ARC
  • Arteriosclerosis
  • Arthritis
  • Asbestosis
  • Asthma
  • Bipolar disease
  • Bulimia
  • Cancer
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Celiac Disease
  • Cirrhosis of the Liver
  • Coagulation Defects
  • Crohn’s disease
  • C-Section
  • Cystic Fibrosis
  • Demyelinating Disease
  • Depression
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Diabetes
  • Dialysis
  • Epilepsy
  • Friedreich's Ataxia
  • Heart burn
  • Hemophilia
  • High cholesterol
  • Hysterectomy
  • Kidney Stones
  • Knee surgery
  • Lupus
  • Lyme Disease
  • Migraines
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • Muscular Dystrophy
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Narcolepsy
  • Obesity
  • Organ transplants
  • Pacemaker
  • Paralysis
  • Paraplegia
  • Parkinson’s disease
  • Pneumocystic pneumonia
  • Polycythemia Vera
  • Postpartum depression
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Pulmonary Fibrosis
  • Renal Failure
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Scleroderma
  • Seizures
  • Sex reassignment
  • Sjogren's Syndrome
  • Sleep apnea
  • Stroke
  • Transsexualism
  • Tuberculosis
  • Ulcers
by those standards I am a preexisting condition, so are my kids, so are both parents.

So sorry, your preexisting condition is much much worse...liberalism.

Honey, they paid tax on that money they used to invest already. Now they are a taxed again. Double taxation, which helps no one, but the govts pockets to spend, spend, spend. And plenty of the middle class are hit. And retirees.

Taxing Dividends and Capital Gains
law.umich.edu › newsandinfo/features/Pages/kahn_waggoner...
Taxing Dividends and Capital Gains: ... be added to the taxation of dividend income, capital gains, ... retirees will be among those hardest hit by the Fiscal ...
Retirement income hit with highest effective tax rates
total bullshit. but considering the source, not surprising.
Then prove him wrong.

the house passed bill will not deprive 30 million people of insurance. The tax plan proposed by Trump cuts taxes for everyone who pays taxes, not just the rich.

In case you forgot, the Bush/Obama tax rate cut did exactly that same thing, cut taxes for everyone who pays taxes. You cannot cut a 0 tax rate. 0 = 0.

Actually, Obama's second round of tax cuts was only the second time in history that taxes were cut on the wealthy while going up on some of the poor. The only other time it happened was under Ronald Reagan. Trump's proposal could result in a tax increase for lower to middle income taxpayers that itemize deductions, especially those in high income tax blue states.
How do taxes go up on those who pay no taxes?

Is it unfair that the poor have never gotten a tax cut?

It was the make work pay credit. It was a credit toward the payroll tax that yes, everyone pays. It was refundable, and it was eliminated during the second round of Obama's tax cut to be replaced by a one percent tax cut. It was four hundred dollars. If you made less than forty grand you ended up with a tax increase.

The whole Obamacare bullshit is only about one thing, the Obamacare taxes, specifically, the Medicare tax on investment income, and the surtax on that same investment income for those making more than a quarter million dollars a year.

Most people in the middle class work for a living. They don't have large investments. In fact, if they have them at all the majority are qualified, in retirement accounts that are tax deferred. And since they work for a living they pay income tax on twenty five cents on every dollar they earn after deductions and exemptions. That is in addition to the payroll taxes for Social Security and Medicare.

But some people have large investment accounts that are not tax deferred. They don't pay an income tax on their earnings, they pay a capital gains tax. The absolute most they would have to pay would be twenty percent. Twenty cents on every dollar.

Now if you ask me, that is kind of fubared. If you work for your money you pay 25%. But, if you sit on your ass and let your money work for you, you pay 20%.

Obamacare implemented a surcharge, and a Medicare tax, on that investment income. The surcharge was only for high income taxpayers. You know, the ones that have capped out on Social Security taxes. The Medicare tax was .9%. The surcharge was 3.6%. It almost "leveled the playing field". It almost "made work pay". It had to go.

Have you even read the bill itself? All these things you are posting are fearmongering. Nothing else. Read the bill! Key words are "could", "may", etc. if you read the bill you would see that. Jeeeesh.
Or do you not care for the truth,and only want to push the lies the left is spreading .

Suuuuuure you did.
Fucking moron!

• Acid Reflux
  • Acne
  • Acromegaly
  • AIDS/HIV
  • Alzheimer’s/dementia
  • Anorexia
  • Anxiety
  • ARC
  • Arteriosclerosis
  • Arthritis
  • Asbestosis
  • Asthma
  • Bipolar disease
  • Bulimia
  • Cancer
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Celiac Disease
  • Cirrhosis of the Liver
  • Coagulation Defects
  • Crohn’s disease
  • C-Section
  • Cystic Fibrosis
  • Demyelinating Disease
  • Depression
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Diabetes
  • Dialysis
  • Epilepsy
  • Friedreich's Ataxia
  • Heart burn
  • Hemophilia
  • High cholesterol
  • Hysterectomy
  • Kidney Stones
  • Knee surgery
  • Lupus
  • Lyme Disease
  • Migraines
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • Muscular Dystrophy
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Narcolepsy
  • Obesity
  • Organ transplants
  • Pacemaker
  • Paralysis
  • Paraplegia
  • Parkinson’s disease
  • Pneumocystic pneumonia
  • Polycythemia Vera
  • Postpartum depression
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Pulmonary Fibrosis
  • Renal Failure
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Scleroderma
  • Seizures
  • Sex reassignment
  • Sjogren's Syndrome
  • Sleep apnea
  • Stroke