House republicans voted to strip kids w cancer of health coverage...

The moral party ... The NRA way ~Give them a gun instead of chemotherapy .or insulin .

Do what? The left is getting all sanctimonious like but have no problem killing millions of babies in the form of abortion.
equating a legal medical procedure to the murder of a living child is sick and twisted. You want to preach that crap go to church.

So the preborn human that is terminated isn't alive? Then why does the preborn human need to be terminated in the first place, if it isn't a living preborn human being?

You leftist make no sense whatsoever. smh
A fetus is not a human being according to our laws, until the point of viability. Don't like abortions? Don't have one. Don't like our laws? Why are you still here?

Well if a law says so it must be true. Why don't we just make cancer illegal and see if it obeys the law?

Yet Obama was president for eight years and made them richer. You're a tool.
Fake news.

Really? then why did wall street pay him 400K to give a speech? Can you say Payback?
You really should read the thread before posting. That's not what were talking about at all.

Seriously these people will turn this into an abortion thread to get off the topic of killing kids with no healthcare..
EVERY time. No matter the topic.

You're the one who brought up abortion. In the original post! If you didn't want to discuss abortion in this thread why in earth would you mention it to begin with?!

Fake news.

Really? then why did wall street pay him 400K to give a speech? Can you say Payback?
You really should read the thread before posting. That's not what were talking about at all.

Seriously these people will turn this into an abortion thread to get off the topic of killing kids with no healthcare..
EVERY time. No matter the topic.

You're the one who brought up abortion. In the original post! If you didn't want to discuss abortion in this thread why in earth would you mention it to begin with?!
we could be talking about climate change and it still comes back to "baby murders" lol

[QUO

A lot of people cannot perceive that concept as they can't pay their bills. We do have corporate elitist that do though treat the people like they are nothing more than slaves to the machine irregardless of the people going to a job for forty plus a week and until everyone with any common sense can step back and take a good look at all of that you will have this great divide.

If you think a corporation doesn't treat either its customers or its workers fairly then don't work for them or buy anything that they sell. Problem solved.

We don't get that option with the friggin oppressive government because if we don't do what they say they will send thugs with guns.

Do what? The left is getting all sanctimonious like but have no problem killing millions of babies in the form of abortion.
equating a legal medical procedure to the murder of a living child is sick and twisted. You want to preach that crap go to church.

So the preborn human that is terminated isn't alive? Then why does the preborn human need to be terminated in the first place, if it isn't a living preborn human being?

A fetus is not a human being according to our laws, until the point of viability. Don't like abortions? Don't have one. Don't like our laws? Why are you still here?
At one point black people were not human according to our laws.... You know the famous Dred scott decision? Boy you democrats sure do like to play the same tune over and over.
Careful, your lack of historical perspective is showing. Might want to cover that up.
Son if you were any more ignorant you would not be able to tie your shoes. Maybe if you actually red a book instead of parroting what left wing blog tells you what to say you would not look so stupid.

At one point black people were not human according to our laws.... You know the famous Dred scott decision? Boy you democrats sure do like to play the same tune over and over.
Careful, your lack of historical perspective is showing. Might want to cover that up.
Son if you were any more ignorant you would not be able to tie your shoes. Maybe if you actually red a book instead of parroting what left wing blog tells you what to say you would not look so stupid.
I have multiple history degrees.... (that requires a lot of reading)

The moral party ... The NRA way ~Give them a gun instead of chemotherapy .or insulin .

And that is the only thin that you got...haaaa

I am a pro-life democrat that believes in protecting and feeding the child after it it born.. Your corrupt ass party made sure poor kids and old people can't get a meal at school if it is the only meal that they will ever see that day..While your rich get richer...I hope that you are proud.

Nature and natures God has already given those children parents to take care of all those very things
That is part of the problem. Many of those parents don't want that responsibility and the farther along it goes the worse it gets. I had some gal tell me how she had to have ACA because her grown daughter needed to be on her insurance. I listened while she told the story about how her daughter fried her brains on drugs and now couldn't cope without meds and without ACA they just didn't know what they would do.

I don't know why insurance companies don't offer family plans for adult children who want to stay with their parents insurance. Seems like there should be a market for that

[QUO

A lot of people cannot perceive that concept as they can't pay their bills. We do have corporate elitist that do though treat the people like they are nothing more than slaves to the machine irregardless of the people going to a job for forty plus a week and until everyone with any common sense can step back and take a good look at all of that you will have this great divide.

If you think a corporation doesn't treat either its customers or its workers fairly then don't work for them or buy anything that they sell. Problem solved.

We don't get that option with the friggin oppressive government because if we don't do what they say they will send thugs with guns.
Too late I was already poisoned by one at work and their giant corporations and insurance company's. They refused adequate treatment. They helped cover their investment company who owned the chemical company and I suffered the consequences. They rendered me incapable of working through their ignorance and refused decent medical care so my choices are nil at this point considering even if I was working and contracting services in my own business again. See a portion of the problem is lawlessness from all sides of the spectrum, corporate, people and government allowing it and then blaming the victim and putting the cost back on the normal joe taxpayer for what they are doing while they are stuffing their own pocket books.

And that is the only thin that you got...haaaa

I am a pro-life democrat that believes in protecting and feeding the child after it it born.. Your corrupt ass party made sure poor kids and old people can't get a meal at school if it is the only meal that they will ever see that day..While your rich get richer...I hope that you are proud.

Nature and natures God has already given those children parents to take care of all those very things
That is part of the problem. Many of those parents don't want that responsibility and the farther along it goes the worse it gets. I had some gal tell me how she had to have ACA because her grown daughter needed to be on her insurance. I listened while she told the story about how her daughter fried her brains on drugs and now couldn't cope without meds and without ACA they just didn't know what they would do.

I don't know why insurance companies don't offer family plans for adult children who want to stay with their parents insurance. Seems like there should be a market for that
There would be if people wanted it but the facts will go back to the place where they want others to pay for it all while they stay comfy.

[QUO

This covers ACA but don't get me wrong your corporate's are just as bad when they get half the chance to take control of every aspect of peoples lives via regulation and stealth of being able to payoff regulators, lawyers and judges.

[QUO

Too late I was already poisoned by one at work and their giant corporations and insurance company's. They refused adequate treatment. They helped cover their investment company who owned the chemical company and I suffered the consequences. They rendered me incapable of working through their ignorance and refused decent medical care so my choices are nil at this point considering even if I was working and contracting services in my own business again. See a portion of the problem is lawlessness from all sides of the spectrum, corporate, people and government allowing it and then blaming the victim and putting the cost back on the normal joe taxpayer for what they are doing while they are stuffing their own pocket books.

I worked for one of these giant corporations for 30 years. I mostly did environmental management but as a EH&S Director I also had safety in my division.

I have heard many complaints over the years about the company "poisoning" workers. Most of the time it was bullshit. Usually fostered by a filthy greedy union. I don't know if your story is bullshit or not but I will like to hear the real facts. With all due respect from what you posted it sounds like bullshit.

Most large companies have health insurance for its workers that is really not insurance. It is a policy where an insurance company administers the account but all the cost of treatment is paid for by the company. They are usually very good plans for the workers and most of the time any disputes are settled in favor of the worker. If not there is usually a damn good reason. . Of course who knows nowadays with all the stupid government rules brought on by Obamacare.

[QThis covers ACA but don't get me wrong your corporate's are just as bad when they get half the chance to take control of every aspect of peoples lives via regulation and stealth of being able to payoff regulators, lawyers and judges.

I have never had a rich person or a corporation take control of my life. On the other hand I have been oppressed by government many times. Everything from having my money taken away and given to somebody else to having my Constitutional Rights infringed.

[QThis covers ACA but don't get me wrong your corporate's are just as bad when they get half the chance to take control of every aspect of peoples lives via regulation and stealth of being able to payoff regulators, lawyers and judges.

I have never had a rich person or a corporation take control of my life. On the other hand I have been oppressed by government many times. Everything from having my money taken away and given to somebody else to having my Constitutional Rights infringed.
Okay so you have never had that experience I have and I have seen the government help corporations purposely and willfully break the law. You are fortunate not to have been in that position but don't you dare tell someone else that has been there already in more than one instance how to think about these bastards when you haven't walked in their shoes or had the experience first hand. BTW, when they decide you have 'no rights' you don't.

Ha, ha, "red a book" giving a lecture about what is stupid. Too funny.

As if we needed any more proof the left are insane.
you guys are the ones who block health care for mental patients as a "preexisting condition" but hand them fire arms.

Firearms but no meds... Im sure that will turn out great :cheers2:
Since none of that is happening I suppose we'll be fine.

You voted for it.
The house voted for it.
The senate will vote for.

Oh wait - you voted for the pussy grabber who has lied about and broken every single promise he made.

Just like the left told you would.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Millions dying because of obamacare. What an absolute abomination of a law.

Bull....no one is dying from having obamacare. Before Obamacare the corruption stole basically everything you have and stopped treatment when you are out of money. Well known fact..
Obamacare premiums up 40% this year. You're an idiot.

Oh please.

Even if that were true, it's nothing compared to what the Rs have voted for and have planned.

jknowgood You're a very stupid person. Lave this up to the smart people who are also the people who don't want to force you to give most of your money to the 2%.

Oh wait --- Are YOU one of the wealthiest 2%? If so, then yes you should be in favor of the R plan to screw us over.

You're in favor of increasing abortions so you might want to shut up.

When you start posting in favor of birth control and pre-natal care for the poor and the minuscule amount it takes to get basic health care to the poor, you MIGHT have the right to pretend to be a human being.

But probably not.

[emoji90]

Okay so you have never had that experience I have and I have seen the government help corporations purposely and willfully break the law. You are fortunate not to have been in that position but don't you dare tell someone else that has been there already in more than one instance how to think about these bastards when you haven't walked in their shoes or had the experience first hand. BTW, when they decide you have 'no rights' you don't.

There are two sides to every story. You get to make your accusations free from challenge from the other party in the anonymity of this forum so who really knows if you are telling a bullshit story, or not?

During the 30 years I worked in a safety and environmental compliance division of a Fortune 15 company I never saw management willfully disobeying the regulations. It was never company policy to do that. I have seen mistakes and sloppy work and people that knew better doing the wrong thing without the company supporting it but I have never seen willful breaking of the law by company policy. It would have been bad business to do that. Occasionally management would get advice or council by experts to do something and later found out it was wrong but was not willful neglect.

I have seen a lot of special snowflake crybabies trying to get something for nothing by claiming they were woefully mistreated but it was usually bullshit. In the instances where there was a legitimate concern the company tried to make it right.

Your enemies are not rich people or corporations or even the employer that gave you money to provide labor for them. Your enemy is this filthy ass government that we have that tries to control every aspects of lives and have put us into slavery with excessive taxation and regulations.

Forum List

Back