House Stenographer Was Pulled Off the Floor?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
People are coming unhinged

[ame=http://youtu.be/3yfOhwF0DV8]What Really Happened When the House Stenographer Was Pulled Off the Floor? - YouTube[/ame]

I would hope so...

The woman lost her shit.

Edit- the media made it more interesting, by dubbing in the crazy talk with the footage of her being dragged off.

Well, it's Faux News, not real news.

She's still crazier than batshit.

And a possible love connection for you...

Last edited:
That is interesting. It looks like she had heard enough and decided to tell the people the truth of what was going on. She is obviously a christian and they are trying to discredit her. Also interesting that they lied about where she gave her speech that they do play on the tape - ( At the elevator ) I expect that we will see more of this misrepresentation of Christians in the future by mainstream media. very sad. - Jeri

p.s. interesting there isn't an audio available on what she said at the podium. Probably kept out because it would have embarrassed the people she was exposing - maybe the guy with the cell phone? Yes. Something was definitely covered up here - by the maintream media - once again. no surprise.

That is interesting. It looks like she had heard enough and decided to tell the people the truth of what was going on. She is obviously a christian and they are trying to discredit her. Also interesting that they lied about where she gave her speech that they do play on the tape - ( At the elevator ) I expect that we will see more of this misrepresentation of Christians in the future by mainstream media. very sad. - Jeri

p.s. interesting there isn't an audio available on what she said at the podium. Probably kept out because it would have embarrassed the people she was exposing - maybe the guy with the cell phone? Yes. Something was definitely covered up here - by the maintream media - once again. no surprise.

Faux News' mixing of audio and video aside, (and they were the only station to do that), the fact is, she did say the crazy stuff about Freemasons and God.

Now here's the thing. I've actually googled to see if there was any follow up, like "Crazy Stenographer committed to Funny Farm", but no, the story seems to have died.

I am hoping this woman is getting the help she needs.

Faux News' mixing of audio and video aside, (and they were the only station to do that), the fact is, she did say the crazy stuff about Freemasons and God.

Now here's the thing. I've actually googled to see if there was any follow up, like "Crazy Stenographer committed to Funny Farm", but no, the story seems to have died.

I hope we all get the help we need...ridding our lives of the Obabble malaise...

So, why isn't that station reporting on UTUBE interviewing the white haired guy? she didn't come unglued, the entire thing was planned as though it was a diversion for something else. I would have looked for a bomb in the chambers after that if I were security. I know, too much of an imagination.

I hope we all get the help we need...ridding our lives of the Obabble malaise...

Be patient. 20Jan17. Then you can bitch and whine, mewl and puke, about Hillary. And we can continue to laugh at your nonsense.:lol:

Forum List

Back